How to reduce the number of dissatisfied clients? All of us knowwhat problems the discontent of the client can cause: expenses, earnings losses, “ill fame“. Therefore each problem connected with discontent of clients needs to be solved from the moment of emergence and as much as possible quickly. the Client cannot be simply satisfied with
. The client has to be happy! (Michael Dell) the Basic principle of trade “the client is always right
“ you should not perceive literally. Today, requirements of consumers to quality of production and service considerably grew. Therefore discontent can arise not only in connection with defects in work of the supplier, but also in connection with fastidiousness and the overestimated expectations of the client. It is possible to tell that the phrase “the client is always right“ rather means: “In independence of validity of discontent of the client you should solve his problem“.
The main reasons for discontent of the client most often appear: discrepancy to quality of goods or the performed works, untimely delivery of goods or delivery of works, absence of due consideration to the client`s problems, unfair requirements of an additional fee, etc. In similar situations the client has full authority for discontent. But sometimes it happens so that the customer demands rendering additional services, but refuses to pay for them, without the reason demands large discounts, tries to violate oral and written arrangements and is indignant when its requirement is not fulfilled. In such situations it is necessary to react very carefully and delicately on discontent of the client as it is possible has no reasons.
Work with the dissatisfied client - the integral component in any business. The wide experience and knowledge of the business quickly is necessary to solve the problems connected with discontent of clients. There are many different techniques and even special trainings on work with dissatisfied clients. However there are several rules which regardless of experience and skills, will be useful in difficult situations. Using them, you will be able to pull out a situation in time, to change the relation with negative to positive and to reduce the expenses.
- One of the first rules - there is as much as possible details to specify at a stage negotiations, in particular those, from - for whom there can be disputes. You can even make for yourself the list of questions which need to be specified to the conclusion of the transaction to eliminate possible misunderstanding.
- At emergence of problems with clients it is necessary to find out the reason of discontent and to study its circumstances from all directions. Only after that ways for its decision begin to be shown.
- One of the most pertinent questions to the dissatisfied client: “What do you want? Than I can help you? “ Thus, you show care of the client and let know that you are interested in that he was satisfied.
- To allow the client to express, listen to him - means to take the first step to a solution. Perhaps, all he wants - to explain it how he would like to see the cooperation with you in the future. Not always the client is eager for compensation, much more important for him there can be a feeling of own importance before the supplier.
- It is important not to react to emotional splashes in the client and to try not to allow appeals to the emotions. Only the common sense and justice will help you to make the correct decisions.
- As a rule, the dissatisfied client demands that his problem was solved as much as possible quickly. It is in that case better to postpone the current, less priority affairs. It is important also to learn to give unpleasant information. “Postponing for later“ the message of bad messages, you “steal“ time of the client. Thus, the situation is only aggravated.
In the conclusion it is possible to add one more point of rules which belongs to work with the dissatisfied client, and is not less important, than all previous. After each problem situation the most important to take out for itself a valuable lesson. Therefore it is necessary to sum up the results, to draw conclusions and a correction of mistakes to eliminate risk of not contents in the future. It will also be in your way to improvement and preservation of competitiveness in the future.