How to stop a hysterics of the child and to attract him to housework by means of game situations?we Continue conversation on various methods of regulation of children`s behavior. Many children suit hysterics because want to check limits of patience of parents and the power over them. However also other reason is possible here: the child cannot express the emotions or irritation in a different way. They lack for this purpose words. A task of parents at such situation - to teach the child to expression of feelings by means of words. How to make it?
Situation 4. You need to stop the child`s hysterics. Psychologists offer
such reception: tell the child: “I do not understand that you want to tell when you cry. Sigh deeply and tell“.
Second way: create illusion at the child that he makes the decision, for example, he cannot be defined - to take a bath or not. Ask it, let will solve, to take a bath with foam or without it or what toys to take with itself. Then the issue of acceptance of a bathtub will be resolved by itself.
If you need to leave together with the child, and he is capricious, warn him about the planned leaving in advance. Children badly are guided in time therefore it is better not to speak: “Stop a hysterics, we leave in five minutes“. The phrase will be more effective: “We will leave when this song ends (or the animated film)“.
It is impossible to give in under no circumstances on a hysterics. Resistance to hysterics will teach the child that in such a way he will achieve nothing!
If near at hand there is a doll or other toy, redirect attention of the child to it. Talk to the child by its voice. Sometimes conversation with “equal“ is much more clear to the child, than conversation with the parent.
If the child suited a hysterics in the public place, bring him to the street, or in a toilet, in the car (the main thing, to change scenery), usually when changing a situation children calm down.
If he really lost over himself control, ask it to inhale several times deeply.
In opinion, psychologists, it is not necessary to punish for hysterics, better to develop the child from time to time that he learned to express the desires by means of words.
Situation 5. You want to attract the child to housework.
the Fairy tale about the Cinderella discredits housework a little, the angry stepmother “in punishment and humiliation“ “forces“ to carry out it as “heavy“.
However to perform housework in real life - vital need. If the child helps parents about the house, he can be proud of himself, he does acts, useful to a family.
The most difficult happens to explain to the child that you let emushans to feel the family member, trusting it to carry out different obligations for the house. It is not the act of “excruciation“ of you, and the trust fact to it.
Even the small child is capable to help you.
According to researches, yours 2 - 3 - the summer kid can carry out the following types of homework:
- to collect toys and to spread out them in places;
- to sweep the floor;
- to put on a table of a napkin, a plate and tableware;
- to wipe a face after food;
- to take out ware from the dishwasher (except such things as sharp knives).
4 - x summer:
- regularly to feed pets; - to help
with a garden (if it is);
- to dust furniture;
- to get mail;
- to help to wash the dishes or to load it into the dishwasher.
5 - summer:
- to make a bed;
- to clean the room;
- to wash a sink;
- to put pure things and to clean them into place;
- to help to wash the car;
- to throw out garbage.
How to involve the child in housework?
1. Allocate time for joint cleaning.
2. Let the child himself will make the list of houseworks. Prompt to it if it passes something: “How your dirty clothes come back to a case of already pure?“ Or: “How your toys come back in a box?“ - “By means of the Fairy Poryadka and Purity!“ Let the child himself for a while will become this Fairy.
3. Let the child helps you by means of children`s tools (a small broom, the scoop or grabelk will add to him mood for cleaning).
4. Call the child the favourite assistant, it is possible to make for him a badge or to pick up a special cap for work - they will create additional incentive.
5. Cleaning will become more cheerful if to turn on the music.
6. You praise and thank the child for the help.
7. Use phrases of type: “As soon as you will put away the toys in a box, you will be able to go to play on the street“.
8. Psychologists suggest to stimulate the help of the child with different “prizes“ (for example, stickers fashionable now). If the child collects 10 stickers (or 15, at your discretion), then he is waited by something “special“: for example, a trip to the country with a family or other desired prize.
9. Never redo work of the child at him (if he performed a task not ideally). Make it later or include sense of humour: for example, if he forgot to put plates on a table, pretend that you want to put food directly on a table. Be not irritated, laugh together with the child at a ridiculous situation better. He will understand everything and will correct an error.
1. Vybiralki (from 3 - x to 4 - x years): this game will allow to distribute fairly housework between family members (if it is several children, then between children).
Make a wheel of a cardboard, paste drawings with the image of types of works at the edges of a wheel. Make a cardboard arrow and insert a nail into the center. Let children twist a wheel to learn what housework they need to perform today.
2. A lottery (from 4 - x to 6 - ti years):
Write types of houseworks on leaflets of paper and put in a box with a cover. Once a week the child chooses one or two cards from a box, he will perform this work within a week. If it is several children, let everyone will have such “magic“ box.
Surely you sum up the results in a weekend, count points. It is possible to arrange competition between children. The winner will get some prize (ask children that they would like “to earn“).