The list of the main legislative requirements for all forms of the family device of the children acting in Moscow.
the Foster home of
the Children transferred to education to a foster home
of SK Article 154. Child(Children)
- to a foster home is given To education child(children), without parental support *, including being in educational establishment, medical institution, establishment of social protection of the population or other similar establishment.
* SK Article 121. Protection of the rights and interests of children without parental support
- Protection of the rights and interests of children in cases
- of death of parents,
- of deprivation of their parental rights,
- of their restriction in the parental rights,
- of recognition of parents incapacitated,
- of an illness of parents,
- of a long absence of parents,
- of evasion of parents from education of children or from protection of their rights and interests, including at refusal of parents to take the children from educational establishments, medical institutions, establishments of social protection of the population and other similar establishments,
of the Person, having right to be adoptive parents
of SK Article 153. Adoptive parents
- Adoptive parents can be full age persons of both sexes, behind an exception:
- of persons, recognized as court incapacitated or it is limited by capable;
- of persons, deprived on court of the parental rights or limited by court in the parental rights;
- discharged of duties of the trustee (trustee) for inadequate performance of the duties assigned to it by the law;
- of the former adoptive parents if adoption is cancelled by court on their fault;
- of persons which for health reasons (paragraph 1 of article 127 of the present Code) * cannot carry out obligations for education of the child.
* SK Article 127. the Persons having the right to be adoptive parents
- Adoptive parents can be full age persons of both sexes, behind an exception: persons who for health reasons cannot carry out the parental rights. The list of diseases in the presence of which the person cannot adopt the child, accept it under guardianship guardianship), to take in a foster home, is established by the Government of the Russian Federation;