The list of the main legislative requirements for all forms of the family device of the children acting in Moscow.
Children, concerning whom adoption (adoption)by
the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 275 of March 29, 2000 is allowed by
- , Adoption is allowed concerning minor children, the only parent or both parents of which:
- died; are unknown to
- are recognized as court it is unknown absent or are declared the dead;
- are recognized as court incapacitated; are deprived of
- by court of the parental rights;
- agreed in accordance with the established procedure to adoption;
- for the reasons recognized by court disrespectful do not live more than 6 months together with the child and evade from his education and contents.
of SK Article 124. Adoption is allowed by
- concerning minor children and only in their interests with observance of requirements of the paragraph of the third paragraph 1 of article 123 of the present Code, and also taking into account opportunities to provide to children full physical, mental, spiritual and moral development. Adoption of brothers and sisters by different persons is not allowed by
- , except for cases when adoption is equitable to interests of children.
of the Person, having right to be adoptive parents
of SK Article 127.
of SK Article 128. the Age difference between the adoptive father and the adopted child.
- the Age difference between the adoptive father who is not married, and adopted by the child has to be not less than sixteen years. For the reasons recognized by court valid the age difference can be reduced. existence of the age difference established by paragraph 1 of the present article is not required to
- At adoption of the child by the stepfather (stepmother).