If in kitchen the smell of
appeared It is removed the main causes of emergence of unpleasant smells in kitchen.
the Main problems
- the Ware which absorbed an unpleasant smell.
- Garbage can.
- Refrigerator, dishwasher.
- Sink and grinder of waste.
- Eliminate with
a smell after cooking. Try an easy way to eliminate a smell from yesterday`s fish or shrimps. Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar with liter of water and boil water within several minutes - vinegar neutralizes and will eliminate a fish smell.
- you Watch garbage. Without permanent care of a garbage can the smell can appear and extend on kitchen sooner or later. Therefore regularly (right after that as threw out garbage) use a paper towel. Blot with it all smudges on a bucket and the stuck food remains, paying special attention to the upper edge and a bottom. Sprinkle a little a bucket disinfecting spray and let`s it dry (it is also possible to mix in a spray vinegar with water). If to do it it is regular, once a week, the bucket will always remain pure and no smells will appear. do not forget
- about equipment. Admit whether always you carefully rinse ware before putting it in the dishwasher? Most likely not. And it leads, as a rule, to the fact that car filters get littered over time and there is a smell. That to eliminate it, it is necessary to clean the filter which is, as a rule, under the lower shelf of the car. Collect by a paper towel all remains of food, and then start a cycle of rinsing or fast washing without ware. After the termination of a cycle slightly slightly open a door of the car and leave for a while to be aired.
From the refrigerator and the freezer first of all throw out all expired products and clean old ice cubes which also absorb a smell. By means of a sponge remove separate spots from the spilled liquids. Then take several sockets for jam and fill in them a little baking soda. Close sockets food wrap and make several openings a toothpick that air inside could arrive. Place sockets with soda on shelves of the refrigerator. Soda will neutralize smells for three months.
- Moika and grinder of waste. A smell source from a sink are most likely the remains of food or pieces of food which stuck to walls of a pipe (knee) on a grinder of waste. Edges of a grinder can be cleaned, having passed through it several cubes of ice. Then pay attention and if necessary wash out all available rubber laying in a drain opening. If you have a usual sink, it is possible to pour out half-cups of baking soda and to include a strong stream of hot water. It did not work? Then it is necessary to sort a spillway and to wash out it under a shower. The smell will surely be gone.