Secret of your name
to the Little man who for the still short life managed to fill this world with light and laughter, expanded a framework of the Universe known to us a little and made more interesting its contents!
Night smoothly entered the room, scattering fuzzes of dreams, and the sleepiness already sat down on eyelashes of the malyshik lying in the small bed. Mother quietly comes into the room, irons the baby on the head and speaks: “Good night, my pleasure, my sonny...“Thousand times I presented to
this picture at myself in the head when still there was a pregnant woman. But here our kid will have only what name, I did not know yet. Likely, as well as all mummies, I wanted that my child had the most beautiful, kind and unusual name and therefore diligently wrote out all interesting names in a notebook then to choose that which will suit ours a crumb. The husband looked at all this with a smile and mistrust. And, when I once again studied books with interpretation of names, told:
- And let`s call it Zhenya!
- You that, the same very widespread name! - I objected.
- But thousands of people live with a widespread name and are happy!- Is not present
- Then let`s tell the names in turn - you the “beautiful and unusual“, and I the - and let the kid himself will choose!began to list to
Ya names from the treasured notebook, but the kid on it did not prove in any way and signs from above too were not.
- All this nonsense! - with disappointment I noticed.- Is not present
, now my turn to tell the names! Zhenya!the Moment and the kid rested
a leg to me against a stomach! Oh, how many pleasure was at the husband!
- I will name you Johnny! Or Evgen! - future father addressed the son.
I the kid was again pushed with a leg!
- the Grandmother will call you Zhekusya, and the grandfather - Zhenyamba! - all my blessed was not appeased.
Ya apprehended all this for fun, but all this evening the father addressed the son already by name, and he answered it. Perhaps it was coincidence, “male solidarity“ can, but before going to bed the husband as always kissed to me a stomach and told: “Zhenya, good night!“ And the kid calmed down.
Night smoothly entered the room, scattering fuzzes of dreams, and the sleepiness already sat down on eyelashes of the malyshik lying in the small bed. I quietly come into the room, I iron the baby on the head and I speak: “Good night, my pleasure, my sonny Zhenechka“.