The list of necessary documents for registration of a monthly allowance in MUSZN at the place of residence of
- First of all the application form which is filled in on the form of the established form. It includes the information about the recipient of a grant, the address of other parent, number of any office of the Moscow bank of Sberbank of the Russian Federation on which the grant will be listed. If the applicant addresses in MUSZN independently, it is necessary to submit the passport.
- the Copy of the birth certificate of the child (it is certified by the press of the enterprise). In the presence of the original it can be certified of MUSZN.
- the Reference from the residence of the child on cohabitation with the parent issued by authorized housing body.
- the Reference from MUSZN in the place of a registration or registration of other parent that he does not receive a monthly allowance. It is required when the second parent is registered to other address relating to other MUSZN. If a marriage between parents is dissolved, the copy of the certificate on divorce is submitted.
- the Reference from the duty station of the parent - the serviceman, confirming that he does not receive a birth grant. If in a family one of parents, say, the child`s father - the serviceman or serves in law-enforcement bodies, the grant has to be paid only on the duty station of one of them. For children 16 years are more senior than
- the reference from educational institution is submitted. to
- For trustees and trustees in addition submit copies of the decision on establishment of guardianship (guardianship) and the certificate of governing bodies of education of non receipt of monetary pay on the child. the Monthly allowance on the child is granted to
- since a month of the birth of the child if the address followed no later than 6 months since the child`s birth. At the request for a monthly allowance on the child after 6 months since a month of the birth of the child it is appointed and paid for the expired time, but no more, than in 6 months prior to a month in which the application for purpose of this grant with all necessary documents is submitted. In this case the grant is paid in the sizes determined proceeding from the minimum wage established by the federal law for the corresponding period.
the Federal law from 19. 05. 95 g No. 81 - Federal Law “About Welfare Payments to the Citizens Having Children“.
the Government resolution the Russian Federation from 04. 09. 95 g No. 883 “About the adoption of the Provision on an order of appointment and payment of welfare payments to the citizens having children“.
the Federal law from 18. 06. 96 g. No. 76 - Federal Law “About entering of addition into the Federal law “About welfare payments to the citizens having children“.
the Government resolution the Russian Federation from 28. 08. 97 g No. 1089 “Obizmeneniya of an order of appointment and payment of a monthly allowance on the child“.