Constructive ways of recovery from the crisis
Crisis designates loss of some existing vital form to which the person got used, and the possibility of entry into a new vital form yet not known for the person appears. Successful overcoming of crises, turning into system, gradually leads to formation of certain personal qualities, emergence of special vital ideology of the person, creation of some kind of scenario of the winner. Accumulating successful experience of an exit from crises, the person is trained to live, winning against himself and winning against circumstances. If the person seizes a situation, then he is exempted from the problem which caused crisis, and accommodation of this problem does it personally more mature, psychologically adequate and integrated.
the Course of life of each person, development of his personality is followed by change of potentials and to forms of manifestation of.
Crisis experience always includes a stress and uncertainty, generates intensity and alarm. Crisis designates loss of some existing vital form to which the person got used, and the possibility of entry into a new vital form yet not known for the person appears.
If we mean age crises, then they mark end of one stage of development and the beginning of another. And such periods it is characterized by what old dies off, a lot of things from actual and significant are lost before. During a transition period there is a positive change of the personality who takes from past experience what is necessary for acquisition new, and adapts in absolutely new situation which demands development of new properties and lines.
Internal crisis can be followed by the external conflicts, however through overcoming of conflict development there is a mastering new means, expansion of opportunities, development of new spheres of life appears. If the new requirement is suppressed with external social requirements, then crisis can become aggravated and drag on.
to define what will be recovery from the crisis - constructive or destructive, it is necessary to analyse a crisis situation according to the following scheme:
- the Content of crisis i.e. what crisis is: loss crisis, age crisis, biographic crisis, losses of smyslozhiznenny values etc.
- Relation to crisis:
- an orientation on resolution of crisis;
- absence of motivation on the self-help and support from the outside.
So, the difficulty, a problem arises, it involves disorganization of former ways of activity, there is tension, there is a check of old ways of solution of the problem if they are not adaptive - tension amplifies, then there is an understanding of a problem, attraction of external and internal resources and as result:
- reformulation of a problem and creative way out;
- impossibility of permission of a situation available means and the subsequent disorganization of system, leaving from solution of the problem, or a destructive exit.
the Problem is an understanding by the person of impossibility to resolve the available difficulties and contradictions which arose in this concrete situation those means which it has, with use of knowledge and experience which the person saved up by this moment. Therefore there is a need for knowledge and experience from outside to find the crisis reason, to find a point of support, forces and to accept a situation such what it is.
Situationally developing crisis has three stages:
- alarm, intensity, condition of discomfort;
- reaction to discomfort;
- crisis after-effect.
the Developing crisis represents a turning point, transition from a condition of a high voltage, alarm, even panic to active overcoming of this state, on the one hand, and to an exit and achievement of the necessary result - with another. Successful overcoming of crises, turning into system, gradually leads to formation of certain personal qualities, emergence of special vital ideology of the person, creation of some kind of scenario of the winner. Accumulating successful experience of an exit from crises, the person is trained to live, winning against himself and winning against circumstances.
As can help the person who is in a critical situation of crisis?
- At the first so-called stage of crisis support, it is necessary to listen to the person. The special attention needs to be paid to technology of hearing, it is necessary to listen to the person patiently, sympathetically, at all not to interrupt, not to criticize, even not to feel sympathy, and to let know that you attentively listen. When the person tells about the problems, decrease in an emotional pressure is noted, and there can even be an emotional discharge.
- Then needs to speak possible options of an exit, i.e. to find out what strategy of behavior in crisis of people will choose.
- the Following stage is to speak and to try ways of permission of a crisis situation unknown earlier. At the same time it is necessary to pay much attention to skills of introspection and introspection. And presence of new significant people for support and the help is obligatory during adoption of the plan of an exit from a crisis situation. The person in crisis possesses limited personal resources therefore near it there has to be that, someone already endured such crisis and the person who owing to professional or personal features can give psychological assistance and support can share life experience, or.
When the person faced during crisis with himself, with a certain injuring circumstances and overcame them, he managed to turn them into a source of new resources and vital values. In a number of researches it was shown that efficiency of a sovladaniye decides on crises not so much by speed of their overcoming, how many depth of internal study of own experiences, opportunities of use of the arisen problem for own growth and development, understanding of an existential context of crisis.
If the person seizes a situation, then it is exempted from the problem which caused crisis, and accommodation of this problem does it personally more mature, psychologically adequate and integrated.
the General sign of all destructive strategy of overcoming of crises is the actual unwillingness of the person and inability to work with the problem. The person is not ready and does not want to make decisions, does not want to take the responsibility for them, is afraid of consequences and therefore waits that all as - nibud will settle by itself. However gradually at the person negative experience of not solution of the problems is saved up, and it leads to deeper, long and serious personal crisis which can pass into neurotic states, neurosis and to have other, more destructive consequences for the personality.
Constructive overcoming of the personal conflicts and crises assumes acceptance of reality, the analysis of current situation, ability to distinguish main and minor, to allocate components. Arisen in a problem and to solve it step by step. In this case vital crisis is a turning point of a course of life of the personality which leads to new heights of development of the human person.
Thus, vital crisis represents life of the personality in her highest, actual form, understanding of deep contradiction in itself and an exit from this contradiction which demands concentration of all physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual powers of the person. And such exit leads to a new round in development of the person.