Rus Articles Journal

Poisonings with mushrooms of

Each mushroom season summer residents leave all urgent matters on garden sites and direct in the next wood. Without being frightened by long distances, citizens hurry on mushrooms also. Unfortunately, quite often after these campaigns there are poisonings with mushrooms.

Strangely enough, but at quite large number of such cases of really poisonous mushrooms in a midland meets only six - seven types.

the pale toadstool is Most dangerous by

: its poison containing extremely toxic connections falloidin and amanitin causes damages of a liver, kidneys and a cardiac muscle. No processing (boiling, drying) neutralizes it, and it is enough only one mushroom to kill the adult. Symptoms of poisoning appear quite often in 6 - 12 hours after food and are originally similar to usual indigestion: weight in a stomach, an abdominal distension, pain in the pit of the stomach, slight nausea or heartburn. In 12 hours belly-ache, vomiting, a bloody diarrhea, dehydration, strong thirst develop. Then all this can pass, and through three - five days when toxins destroy a liver, kidneys and nervous system, come sharp fall of the contents of sugar in blood, loss of consciousness, and more than in 50% of cases death. That is why at poisoning with a pale toadstool urgent hospitalization is necessary.

Much more often than the pale toadstool, in our woods meets a smelly, or white fly agaric. It is really white, and all - both the lower party of a hat, and a leg. Symptoms of poisoning with this mushroom same, as at poisoning with a pale toadstool.

the poisonous mushroom Is and among champignons is a champignon yellow-skinned. The poisonous entoloma which is found quite often together with it tin, causing a severe damage of intestines also is similar to champignon.

the red fly agaric as it is difficult to confuse this mushroom with any other mushroom Seldom causes poisonings. Only sometimes an old fly agaric which “oblezl“ has white spots confuse to an aspen mushroom or a red russula. Poisoning begins quickly, already during one - two hours, and is expressed in a salivation, perspiration, spasms, the strongest nervous excitement. Then there are a diarrhea, blood circulation violation, loss of consciousness and a spasm.

poisonings with the mushrooms similar to honey agarics Rather often meet. Are poisonous two a lozhnoopenka - it is gray - yellow and kirpichno - red.

the Poisonous look can be met by

also among russulas. It is desirable to treat with care russulas with a red hat, among them there are three bitter look and one not only bitter, but also poisonous. Poisoning with it is not fatal, but the diarrhea and nausea are provided.

early-spring morels and lines and autumn svinushka Constitute potential danger. Morels and lines contain dangerous poison - gelvellovy acid which leads to destruction of a spleen. In lines it is in addition found gidrometrin - the toxic substance on action reminding poison of a pale toadstool. Strochok is considered more dangerous, than a morel.

I morels and lines is officially forbidden to be eaten in many countries of Europe, at us they are considered as conditionally edible. Before preparation these mushrooms should be boiled surely in a large amount of water, and it is even twice one better to boil within 20 - 30 minutes, to merge broth, and carefully to wash out mushrooms cold water.

were considered as Svinushki`s

as conditionally edible fungi until recently. However from - for sharp the poisonings recorded in recent years are carried in the category of poisonous. Svinushka accumulates a large amount of harmful substances from environment so its toxicity strongly changes depending on the place where it grows. The toxic agents found in this mushroom work slowly, causing violations of composition of blood. They can gradually collect in an organism and cause poisoning only in several years. But at certain people sensitivity to svinushka is increased, poisoning comes quickly and sometimes happens deadly. That is why it is better to refrain from collecting svinushka.

conditionally edible fungi Can cause a sharp gastroenteritis (an inflammation of a stomach and small intestine): milk mushrooms, coral milky caps, valu, gorkushka, a blewits, the skripitsa containing smolopodobny substances. It is impossible to eat these mushrooms without special processing (a long soaking with reusable change of water, and then salting with six-week endurance).

From inedible types in a midland meet the bilious mushroom amazingly similar on white, sometimes on a birch mushroom more often. One such mushroom which got to food it is, enough, to throw out all prepared dish.

It is possible, in high doses inedible mushrooms also are capable to cause poisonings, but from - for bitter taste, an unpleasant smell or big rigidity they seldom get to food.

Unfortunately, in the conditions of deterioration in an ecological situation danger of the use of wild-growing mushrooms repeatedly increased. Even the edible fungi which grew near highways with heavy traffic and furthermore collected on lawns in the big city, - they accumulate in high kontsetration lead, mercury, cadmium and other heavy metals which cause a serious poisoning are poisonous. Such poisonings are dangerous that they come not at once: after one - two lunches with “lead“ mushrooms you, most likely, will feel nothing, but at accumulation of heavy metals in an organism there come dangerous defeats of the central nervous system.

Besides heavy metals in mushrooms pesticides and herbicides which process fields from harmful insects and weed plants collect. Therefore in places where they were applied recently, mushrooms cannot be gathered.

Mushrooms - difficult perevarimy food therefore till eight years it is better for children not to eat them. The later your kids will get acquainted with mushrooms dishes, the better. Covers of mushroom cages consist not of cellulose, as at plants, and of chitin of which armors of crayfish and insects “are made“. From - for same features mushrooms are contraindicated to the people having diseases of a gall bladder, especially that at whom recently it is removed, and the patient with colitis and gastritises. Mushroom broths are in this regard almost safe. It is not recommended to use mushrooms to pregnant women and nursing mothers.

First aid at poisoning with mushrooms

At any, even slight poisoning needs to see a doctor. Before survey of the doctor the stomach is washed out, having drunk five - six pure glasses or weak solution of margantsovokisly potassium and having caused vomiting. Procedure is repeated to six times. If during the first hours poisoning there is no liquid chair, give laxative: bitter salt (magnesium sulfate) or castor oil. It is good to give enemas several times cleaning. In case of late frustration (more than 8 - 24 hours after the use in food of mushrooms) laxative cannot be given.

of the Patient is covered, put warm hot-water bottles to legs and a stomach, at nausea and vomiting allow to sip the added some salt water (1 teaspoon of salt on a glass of water). At sharp weakness strong sweet tea, black coffee are shown. It is possible to milk also honey. It is impossible to take at all alcoholic beverages as alcohol promotes fast absorption in an organism of mushroom poisons.

Recently one their effective remedies at poisoning with a pale toadstool thistle preparations (thistle extract, a preparation silimarin, thistle oil) are considered as

which protect a liver from defeat by poison.

the Remains of the mushrooms which caused poisoning needs to transfer

to the doctor for research - it will facilitate the subsequent treatment.

to the Mushroom picker - on a note

Be careful of the old, outgrown mushrooms, in them along with useful substances often there are products of decomposition of proteins which are harmful influencing a human body.

do not put mushrooms in plastic bags - they strongly heat up on the sun and spoil, without access of air to them there is a decomposition with formation of toxic agents. Do not use the mushrooms gathered a few days ago and which became already sticky or became covered by a mold.

the Rim surrounding the mushroom leg basis is not a virulence sign. Change of color at a section of a mushroom indicates only reaction of oxidation and has no diagnostic value.

Litmus paper changes coloring at contact with some edible fungi and can not change colors from contact with poisonous mushrooms.

Change of color of a silver coin in a preparation time of mushroom dishes does not demonstrate that in a pan a poisonous mushroom.