to visit the amazing place, it is absolutely optional to go to the distant countries. In the heart of the South Ural steppe there is a mysterious and mysterious place, is inexplicable attracting to itself every year travelers from all corners of Russia. There, near the ancient ancient settlement found in 1987 indoariyev, the holiday camp which, as if the magnet, began to attract to itself the fans of history and riddles wishing to inhale fresh air of the Ural steppes was based. Gradually near camp the whole historical park under the open sky grew. Both the place of excavation, and camp, and historical park became part of the historian - the cultural and natural reserve called as well as the ancient settlement - Arkaim.
Day the first
About two hours by car from Magnitogorsk - and here we on the place! We pass by big and small excursion buses from the different cities of Russia, by trays with books and souvenirs, and we stop on the fenced parking of a holiday camp. Around us the multi-colored sea from motley tents. To the right of the parking - two tens iron cars. In one of them we just will also stop. But at first - in the dispatcher`s car. To pay the made reservation in the car, to learn about the schedule of work of touristic sites. Having taken keys, I go to examine our car. For a holiday camp of a condition almost “luxury: 4 bunk beds with armor-clad grids, a case, a table, two wooden benches, the electric socket. In absolutely “luxury“ numbers there is also a refrigerator. Having spread out things, we go to walk across the camp territory.
How to reach Arkaim? Very simply! From. Chelyabinsk since May 20 daily (except Saturday) the regular bus flight “Chelyabinsk - Arkaim - Chelyabinsk“, and since June 1 - from bus station of Magnitogorsk daily, except Monday goes, the bus along a route goes: Magnitogorsk - Arkaim - Breda. To know a departure time before a trip on bus station better. Besides, to Arkaim it is possible to reach independently by car, the map of the drive is on the official site of the reserve.history has some
B 1987 in the Bolshekaragansky valley on Hugo - the West of Chelyabinsk region construction of a reservoir was planned. Before flooding archeologists had to check the valley. They were attracted by strange shaft which were the ancient ancient settlement which age contained about 4 thousand years (age of the Egyptian pyramids of the Average kingdom). The ancient settlement represented the round strengthened settlement with houses - dugouts. In each such dugout there was a center, a cellar, a well and the melting furnace. Residents of the settlement were solntsepoklonnik what solar symbols - swastikas on the ware found on excavation testify to. Experts believe that this settlement could be built by Indo-Aryans before their resettlement to India. Myths and legends of Arkaim connect it with Vedic currents, Avesta, call the prophet Zarathustra`s homeland. Discovery of Arkaim and shortly before this Sintashtinsky settlement, and later also other settlements of this era which received the name “Country of the Cities“ became one of the most important archaeological opening in the history of Russia of the 20th century.
As Arkaim grew from the moment of its my last visit in 2005 with the eldest son - then still the decimestrial peanut. To the left of old camp, near the foot of the mountain of the Shaman (Bald) new cars and the equipped tent parking appeared. And the old tent town considerably extended. I specially decided to go during a week - during week-end here usually a chaos. In the territory of a holiday camp there is a car with products and necessities, the souvenir shop with a set of products from a stone, a tree, skin, ceramics, scientific and esoteric literature. There is a dining room in which it is possible to order three meals a day, previously having agreed by phone (it is on the website of Arkaim) that I also made - not to complicate the rest with two small children also daily cooking. Near the dining room - elektoshchitka with sockets where it is possible to boil tea or to load cellular. In the territory of camp is shower, wash basins, and places for tents are equipped with bonfires.Cost
All excursions cost to
from 50 to 150 rubles on the person, children till 7 years - is free. Payment for accommodation (per day): the place in the tent town - 100 - 150 rubles for tent. The place in the car from 200 to 600 rubles. Three meals a day in the dining room - about 400 rubles on the person. It is possible to prepare, and it is possible to put in general the tent behind the territory of a holiday camp free of charge, to prepare, at the same time to use both a wash basin, and a shower, and electricity - and to pay only for excursions. Do not forget to take money for souvenirs!
Councils to tourists:
- Arkaim waits for visitors from May 1 to October 30. Least of all visitors in it in May - the beginning of June, and in the end of August - October. The warmest month - July. At this time not so cold nights, but it is all the same rather cold. Even in June and August night time temperatures fall to zero. So will important take care of warm clothes. In the afternoon - very hot and very quickly you burn. It is necessary to use sunblock cream constantly. Grant
- , the most unpleasant are mosquitoes which as much as possible tourists try to bite in the late afternoon. The problem is solved simply - do not forget to use by the evening means from mosquito stings, and in the car we were rescued by anti-mosquito spirals.
- In the reserve including on the ancient settlement, snakes are found. It is necessary to put on the closed footwear, socks, the closed trousers excursions. Besides, without guide is in the territory of the reserve it is forbidden. >
- it is better for li not to go from June 20 to July 10. In days of a summer solstice about 20 thousand visitors gather on Arkaim. If to you needs to use
- phone - buy these in advance - the card of local mobile network operator (Utel).
On both parties of camp located two mountains - the Shaman and Gore Lyubvi, and between them the small rivulet of Karagank flows. Actually it is not mountains, but low hills, and they are called “officially“ - the Bald mountain and the Rooky hill. But tourists gave them the for a long time - romantic names. Last time I happened to communicate to ezoterist, and they told what Gore Lyubvi removes negative power, and the Shaman loads positive. So “just in case“ after a lunch we go with children on Gore Lyubvi, that is the Rooky hill. This very abrupt - it is not so difficult to Holm to climb as will go down. From the Mountain of Love the tremendous view of a holiday camp and the Shaman opens. And on each bush ribbons of the tourists making wishes are attached. I want to enjoy the nature, but unruly children do not give - they already climbed on a hill. Now they should go down from it somewhat quicker. We go down - we slide from the mountain, and all remained evening simply we walk on camp vicinities, we breathe the purest steppe air, we listen to mysterious whisper of a high grass. All this mother, and children - children just rejoice to the sun, fresh air, greens and freedom.to
It is interesting that once in the territory of Arkaim there was a volcanic island. The hills located in the territory of the reserve are hills of ancient volcanoes, and the small small river of Karagank flows on the course formed as a result of a geological fault. In coastal breaks it is possible to see the hardened traces of ancient volcanic eruptions.Day of the second the Next day we carried out
in the territory of camp, walking and studying the range of souvenir tents. In one of them there was the whole bookstore - there I bought Zhukova`s dictionary - for some reason in the city I did not manage to reach bookstore in any way. A little bit sculptured, a little bit drew and only by the evening decided to descend to look at something. Reached the dwelling of the Stone Age - but there everything was already closed. Therefore the campaign on touristic sites is decided to begin directly with the next morning.
If to reject all mythical talk on Arkaim as about the place of an exit of space energiya, then touristic sites of it prirodno - the historical museum under the open sky which expositions “reflect three directions presented in indissoluble unity, of course, are of the greatest interest to visitors: nature history, ancient cultures (archeology), traditional cultures (ethnography). The main core of an exposition - spiritual and material development by the person of the nature of South Ural“ (the quote from the official site of the reserve Arkaim).
- Settlement of Arkaim. The most important touristic site of the reserve is an ancient settlement. The ancient settlement is at distance of 2,5 km from a holiday camp and it is possible to visit him only accompanied by the guide. Actually without guide there is nothing to do - the ancient settlement was filled up in 1991. and for visitors only the small compartment of the reconstructed wall in order that it was possible to present how dwellings were arranged is left. Without guide it will be difficult to understand that small shaft are the remains of defensive walls, and spots on the earth - a well and the metallurgical furnace.
- Museum of ancient productions. Is in the territory of a holiday camp. It will be interesting to visit him to both children, and adults. It is better to visit with organized excursion. In the museum there are models - the reconstruction of the real furnace for roasting and the metallurgical furnace recreated on the basis of researches of dwellings of residents of the settlement. You learn a lot of interesting about how ancient Indo-Europeans melted copper, using the power of water and fire as they made ware as weaver`s production was organized. And on unique ekskursionno - a practical training you will be able to see all this and even with own hand to participate in process!
- Dwelling of the Stone Age. Very interesting object, represents the dwellings of the primitive people living in the steppe to Aryan tribes recreated full-scale. As a sample for constructions materials of excavation served in Northern Kazakhstan. For persons interested are carried out the master - classes on production of primitive stone tools.
- Museum of the person and nature. In the building of the museum there are original exhibits telling about history of South Ural since the Stone Age and up to now. In an exposition it is possible to select three sections. The first tells about history of settling of the steppe in the Stone Age and an era of bronze and about ancient settlement history, the second - about Scythians and Sarmatians - the nomads inhabiting steppes of South Ural in the Iron Age and the Middle Ages, and the third about modern history of South Ural in 19 - 20 centuries. The museum can be visited independently or with excursion group.
- Kurgan Temir - reconstruction of a funeral tomb of Sarmatians - one of the nomad tribes inhabiting the steppe in the Middle Ages. Visit of a barrow is authorized only accompanied by the guide.
- Windmill. The real mill which was built in the settlement of Paris in 1929 and worked until the end of 60 years of the 20th century.
- nomad`s Yurta. Traditional Mongolian yurta
- Memorial estate of the Orenburg Cossack. The real Cossack estate of the beginning of the 20th century with economic constructions - a barn, a canopy, the shelter for cattle. The interior of that time with the real household items of the Ural Cossacks who are brought together during ethnographic expedition is completely recreated. This year in the Cossack estate carrying out the informative animation programs acquainting visitors with national traditions is planned. In the program there will be fancy-dress dramatized representations, the master - classes of national crafts on which it will be possible to learn to spin baskets from a rod, to do dolls, many other things will get acquainted with woodcarving also.
- Historical park. It is the museum under the open sky in which the original designs of constructions relating to various eras in development of the Ural steppe are collected. In it patrimonial cemeteries of an era of bronze, the avenue of menhirs, barrows of nomads, a funeral Turkic complex, and the main object - a barrow Temir are presented.
Day the third
Excursion day. It is possible to visit objects in the territory of historical park independently or with the guide. Doubting ability of my kindergartners of 1,8 and 3,10 years a joy decently to behave at excursions, I decided that this time we will manage by own efforts. The campaign for the settlement in general is decided to be postponed until the best times - younger in a baby sling, probably, would sustain, and here the senior in the incomplete four years - would hardly master 2,5 km on a heat on foot. And even if also mastered - so far it would be impressed hardly by obscure roughnesses and circles of the mysterious ancient settlement.
At first we went to the dwelling of the Stone Age located near a holiday camp to which did not get the night before. Without having found whom to pay for an entrance, we absolutely free of charge a little bit listened to the guide with the tourist group which was at this time in the dwelling and were photographed. Dithat was lost in admiration from skulls and models of prehistoric tools which were so interesting to be taken in own hands. Whom did he feel like at this moment? Perhaps, prehistoric hunter? Younger it is interested at this time studied a surrounding situation, with convenience having sat on a mother`s back in a backpack.
Then we rose to the top camp on the Rooky hill, admired unusual sculptures, went down on the bridge, observed small fishes in the small river of Karaganke dividing a holiday camp into two parts - top and lower - and were just in time by a lunch that later “a dream - hour“ to continue our most interesting excursion.
Following in line. Once long ago it settled down in one of lodges for employees in the top camp and occupied 3 tiny rooms and one tiny lecture “hall“ there. Now the museum is a big two-storeyed building as if on magic appeared in the middle of the steppe which is filled in with the sun. In it there is a hall for holding of conferences, big spacious showroom with modern plasma video screens. The museum it was pleasant to the senior even more, than the Darvinian museum during our trip to Moscow. Still - the real skeleton, video movies, clay pots and arrows, and the most important - mother allowed all this to photograph to him! From a balcony of showroom the view of the steppe, the real mill and the nomad`s yurta - where we opens and went, having left the museum.were rounded by
Near an eye mill at children as a saucer! While I photographed the senior trying will reach mill wings, younger climbed the real mill millstones.to us was lucky
In the nomad`s yurta - except us three more women, same as we “unorganized“, and the girl - the guide conducted very interesting tour about life of nomads came into it.
Full of impressions we returned to a holiday camp. And after a dinner I dragged children again on the Rooky hill that will enjoy an unforgettable show - a sunset.
at Night when children already fell asleep, our neighbors in the car invited me to sit with them near a fire. Gradually neighbors from other nearby cars joined us, very interesting conversation was started. I photographed dance of fire and the night sky in which fantastic clouds merged in a fancy pattern. We sat near a fire almost till the dawn.
Day the fourth
our penultimate day in Arkaim. I decided to devote it to a campaign on the Shaman that it will “just in case“ be loaded with positive energy. Ezoterista of all colors chose the Bald mountain for the esoteric rituals long ago. In the center of the mountain they laid out from stones a big spiral which became time in two more than that that was here three years ago. Not only ezoterist, but also 90 percent of everything which came on the mountain go on this spiral “just in case“. We decided to pass on it on this most any case too. The truth not absolutely “on - to rules“ silently and barefoot, and with joyful shouts and in sneakers, but all - thought of desire. And then children long admired the small glider which is periodically flying up in the sky over Arkaim (probably, for aerial photograph of the ancient settlement).
Day the fifth
in the Morning I packed things - today the last day. After a lunch the small bus already carried us back to Magnitogorsk. To come back a little sadly to the noisy and dusty city. We will miss our green car, the fantastic museum in the middle of the steppe, transparent water of Karaganki, hills, we will miss you, Arkaim. But we do not say goodbye - and we speak: “See you!“, because we will surely return!