Chess kingdom of
Chess!. Two camps, on sixteen figures and pawns from each party, stiffened in silence on 64 - a cellular board. They wait for a signal of the beginning of fight. And not on wave of a magic wand, and a hand of the person, at the request of his will they start moving...
Chess battle - the most noble which the mankind ever knew: without blood, without loss, surprising on the thought depth, feelings of fine.
Today the role of chess culture so increased in life of society that it is considered as one of phenomena of a modern civilization. Having united elements of art, sciences, sport, wise ancient game became not only one of forms of intellectual competition and cultural leisure, but also a recognized educational tool of children.
the Prompt century, prompt rates - we live during an era when everyone seeks to be in time everything. Consciously or not, we also transfer this rhythm of life to our children. Early development - a sign of our time, and in this article I would like to concern one of its aspects - training in game in chess.
Chess seems more difficult, more unusual than other developing directions - therefore questions especially are particularly acute for the parents who stopped the choice on chess: When? Where? What to begin with?.
So, we will begin one after another! At what age to begin to develop the child? Experience of modern science shows that the child aged from 1 till 6 years almost without fatigue acquires knowledge. You should not pass these years! Ability to study effortlessly after 6 years usually weakens, at this time reception of information turns into brainwork, so-called “cramming“.you know
, for example, that the Korean boy Kim Ung learned to play chess in seven months? However, it and in other areas was very gifted by nature: began to go and speak in 5 months, a bit later - to read and write, and by one and a half years the boy mastered the Chinese, German and English languages …Almost all great grand masters began to play
in chess at very early age, in 4 - 6 years. But, unfortunately, the majority of sections of chess begin to be engaged only with children 7 years are more senior (such sections much: SDYuSh of the Olympic reserve at Tigran Petrosyan`s Club, the Palace of creativity of children and youth on Vorobyovy Gory, SDYuSh in Perov). With chetyrekhletka contact reluctantly (school students much more simply), and it is not enough teachers owning a special children`s technique. For example, in Moscow with 4 - x years only School of early development “Labyrinths of chess“ is engaged in training in chess of children today.
But early start of game in chess - not end in itself. It is not only and not just an opportunity to become the chess professional, no. Acquaintance of kids to chess at early age promotes development in them of many others necessary to them in everyday life of qualities.
Advantage of chess can be divided into several blocks.
- the Child learns to make independent decisions and to be responsible for them. Let decisions so far the simplest (where and what figure to go), and responsibility is not so terrible (the most terrible - loss), but it is already responsibility! by
- develops assiduity - during certain time the child learns to concentrate the attention on one process, in this case - at the game in chess. by
- At the child develops spatial imagination (Rubik`s cube which is thought up by it for students, you remember?) by
- At the child forms the internal action plan (ability to work in mind). Already in the first class children should perform tasks which demand this skill, and children do not have it. To begin to form the internal action plan follows at preschool age. Then, in addition, children will learn to plan the time, to be in time, systemically to think of all.
- Chess forms character. At the expense of the sports component! When the child loses, the teacher has to tell him: “Yes, I see, you have a knowledge of so and so weak. But we have suitable exercises so the situation can be corrected. I will help you!“ Defeat or mistake is an opportunity for development, any failure is an opportunity for overcoming. Therefore it is very important to develop the correct relation to mistakes. The desire to win and be the best will force the child to be engaged independently.
the Categorical unwillingness of the child to lose is the most difficult obstacle in the first stage - up to refusal to play. The solution of exercises is applied to smoothing of this negative. Each solved exercise - a small victory.to
It is interesting that preferences of children differ here: boys have to win and lose, it is important to them to find out which of them is stronger - they seek to play parties among themselves. Girls, as a rule, do not like to play, but they like to solve.
Chess game gives to the child pleasure of creativity and enriches its inner world. Having passed from adults to children, surprising game became an educational tool and training. Unostentatious, interesting, fascinating!