Dietary economy of
Opinion that healthy food - pleasure expensive, deeply mistakenly. The healthy food is a simple natural food, so, inexpensive. If besides to reduce portions, then the grocery basket will be quite available.
Healthy food is the food balanced on a ratio carbohydrates - proteins - fats, containing enough vitamins and minerals, with use only of natural products. In a daily diet of the person, depending on his specific features, on carbohydrates 50 - 70%, have to fall on a share of proteins - 30 - 40% and 5 - 10% - on a share of fats.
a pyramid Basis
About 15 years ago the American nutritionists created a food pyramid: products in it settle down from the basis to top in process of decrease of their usefulness. Such pyramid clearly demonstrates that healthy food is available to all. The main group of products - the cheapest: these are grain, vegetables and fruit, from them the organism has to receive those 50 - 70% of carbohydrates.
And these carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. They are long split in an organism, supporting sugar level in blood is normal, and also, thanks to the content of food fibers, ensure good functioning of a digestive tract.
Daily in a diet have to be one - two krupyany (a portion of 70 g) and vegetable (a portion of 150 g) dishes, several pieces of bread of a rough grinding, three - five portions of fruit (a portion - one fruit of the average size or a glass of berries). Still porridge remains the best breakfast: gerkulesovy, buckwheat, corn. Vegetables (in the form of salads, vegetable stew, vegetable cutlets and fritters) - for lunch and a dinner. Options of dishes from grain and vegetables and their combination - hundreds.
The widespread statement that vegetables and fruit significantly raise the price of food has under itself no reasons. In - the first, recently nutritionists strongly recommend to reduce a share of fruit in a diet (they contain too much sugar), having increased at the same time a share of vegetables. In - the second, local apples, plums, cucumbers, vegetable marrows, cabbage, carrots, beet, greens contain much more vitamins and minerals, than the exotic fruit and vegetables brought from far away.
On what can save
- Refuse ready breakfasts, muesli, flakes. They contain a lot of sugar and often - artificial additives. If to add some fresh berries, fruit to the gerkulesovy flakes wetted in water or milk and a honey spoon, the tasty, useful and inexpensive dish will turn out.
- Fitness - bread which is at least three times more expensive than simple rye bread or bread with bran, actually of the same usual bread, only with addition of dried fruits, sunflower seeds and nuts.
- in the Winter daily on a table. by
- Choose local fruit and vegetables - they are more useful and cheaper. Late fall and buy by
- frozen vegetables in the winter. Modern technology of freezing such is that in them the majority of vitamins and minerals remains.
Brown rice is more expensive polished, but it is much more useful.Dairy products
The dairy product it is simpler than
, the better. The most useful - natural low-fat products without flavoring additives and fillers: milk, sour-milk - kefir, curdled milk, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, sheep cheese which support stable composition of intestinal microflora that, in turn, maintains immunity and well influences a fatty and carbohydrate exchange. And here various cottage cheeses, pastes, curd cakes, yogurt products, creamy puddings, and also ice cream should be referred to the category “desserts“ rather. The place to them - at pyramid top where products which should be used as seldom as possible settle down. As for cheese, it is the concentrated high-calorific product, and it should not be abused. 3 - 4 times a week are enough to eat 30 - 50 g. Thus, for the daily use the most available products at the price are recommended.
On what can save
On what should not save
- Buy pasteurized milk with the content of fat of 1,5 - 2,5% in soft or cardboard packages of an expiration date no more than seven days. Such milk can be boiled and stored in the refrigerator. It is cheaper than some sterilized milk with a semi-annual expiration date which with a big stretch can be called genuine milk.
- Give preference to the most usual kefir, curdled milk and fermented baked milk also with short period of storage. Refuse drinking yogurts. On a nutrition value they concede to usual kefir. In them there is a lot of sugar, and some contain artificial additives.
- Macaroni with cheese is an independent dish, but not a garnish. It is combined with vegetables, and here meat will be already superfluous.
- it is necessary to treat cheese as treat him in France. It is a delicacy. Taste different grades of cheese. It is quite possible to afford several pieces of cheese of average price category 3 - 4 times a week.
- do not buy the dairy products containing vegetable additives though they cheaper.
belong To this group the most expensive products: meat, fish, seafood, bird, eggs, nuts and bean. However, if to follow the principles of healthy food, and this item of expenditure can be optimized.
In - the first, each of these products it is optional to use daily. One portion of meat and on one - two portions of a bird, fish and seafood a week suffices. In general it is worth aspiring to excluding red meat from a diet in favor of fish and seafood. Considering that the portion of meat, birds and fishes has to weigh 70 - 100 g, clear, as this article of food will be not too ruinous. As for eggs, nutritionists recommend to eat 3 - 5 pieces a week.On what can save
- Replace 1 - 2 time a week a meat or fish dish with a haricot, peas or lentil dish. Buy
- crude shrimps and you cook them.
- Replace red meat with chicken, it is more useful and cheaper. Minimize
- or at all refuse the sausage and other processed meat products. They besides meat contain vegetable protein, starch, fats and artificial additives, on the content of cholesterol these products - leaders. Especially as decent boiled sausage stands up at least 250 rub, and dietary chicken fillet, for example, - from 130 to 160 rub for kilogram. Buy by
- a cod, the hake, a pike perch, a herring - on protein content they do not concede to more expensive fish.
- Give preference to the cooled domestic meat and a bird without bones. Buy by
- fillet of a bird, but not ham in which there is a lot of fat. At least two times a month prepare for
- red fish - it contains valuable an omega - 3 fatty acids. Quite enough portion in 100 g
- Refuse fish semi-finished products including from crabsticks. In them there are a lot of fillers and additives, and they are more expensive natural fish and seafood.
of Oil (vegetable and creamy) also belong to the category of expensive products. However they settle down at a penultimate step of a pyramid, so, are recommended in insignificant quantities. Vegetable oil needs to be included in a diet daily. It is the best of all to fill with it salads - one - two tablespoons enough. So it is quite possible to afford the most useful olive oil. The use of butter without prejudice to health can be minimized: the organism already receives animal fats from meat and dairy products.
On what can be saved with advantage for health
- In the diet reduce fried dishes to a minimum. When heating vegetable oil in it cancerogenic substances are formed. You cook meat, fish and a bird or prepare in an oven or on a grill.
- Use good olive oil of the first cold extraction for seasoning of salads. One spoon of such oil will bring more benefit, than any other vegetable oil used without measure. Buy by
- natural butter. Attentively read labels: in it there should not be vegetable additives. The only ingredient of butter - cream, not less than 82%. Fry
- only on olive oil or - is more rare - on lard. When heating these products cancerogenic substances are not formed.
- Use oil once. Buy
- a good frying pan with a covering which allows not to use fat at all or to use it in the minimum quantity (less than 1 teaspoon).
We intentionally did not touch upon a subject of organic products - the environmentally friendly, made without application chemicals. All organic products having the corresponding marking import, from the famous producers. Naturally, they are much more expensive, than usual similar products. But, to be called organic food, products have to be certified according to the international standards which we in the country do not have. Experts claim that it is possible to find environmentally friendly and inexpensive products and in usual shops.