Fresh fancy bread or useful bread
Future mothers often want “something tasty“. Unfortunately, not all our favourite products are useful. But harmful delicacies can always be replaced with others - not less tasty, but safe for your kid.
Bread holds a specific place in our menu. Without it it is impossible to present a diet as healthy person, and those who need dietary food. But not all bakery products are useful therefore it is important to future mother to be able to distinguish a valuable product from a source of “empty calories“.
Bread possesses remarkable property - it never bothers that allows to include it in a diet daily. But it is necessary to remember that bread rather high-calorific product. So, for example, the caloric content of white bread makes 233 kcal of high-grade flour, and rye - 190 kcal in 100 g of a product. Caloric content of fancy bread increases to 297 kcal in 100 g due to addition in dough of sugar, treacle, food fats, milk, whey, eggs and spices. For example, the caloric content of the second course consisting of a piece of meat and a vegetable garnish is equated to the caloric content of a rich roll. Therefore, rich bakery products belong to the category of high-calorific products which in a diet of the pregnant woman have to be sharply limited as the diet with the increased caloric content steadily leads to excess weight. During pregnancy favorable conditions for development of fatty cellulose which biological sense consists in protection of future child are created. This process is caused by hormonal reorganization in the woman`s organism.
At women with an excess weight and obesity pregnancy seldom proceeds without complications. Among possible complications - increase of arterial pressure, the increased coagulability of blood, toxicosis of the first half of pregnancy, gestoz (it is characterized by increase of arterial pressure, emergence of hypostases, protein in urine), not incubation or perenashivany pregnancies. Not only pregnancy, but also childbirth at stout women can have a number of features - hormonal reorganizations can lead to a pregnancy perenashivaniye, and subsequently - to weakness of patrimonial activity.
Besides, most of women during pregnancy suffer from locks. Therefore, newly-baked bread from flour of the first grade and fancy bread have to be sharply limited in a food allowance as products, besides, the newly-baked bread and fancy bread provoking weakening of a vermicular movement (physical activity) of intestines as the food fibers improving an intestines vermicular movement are not their part provoke processes of fermentation and gas generation.What
bread to choose?
Everything told does not mean at all that bread has to be completely excluded from a diet of pregnant women. On the contrary, bread is a valuable “vegetable“ product.
throughout many centuries bread keeps the simple formula: flour, table salt, water and yeast or ferment. Bread has a difficult chemical composition. Content of vegetable protein makes 7,6 - 8,3%, but few irreplaceable amino acids - a lysine and a treonin. Fat in classical bread - from 0,6 to 1,3%. The main chemical component of bread is made by carbohydrates - from 40 to 54% presented mainly by starch, and in rye bread contain sugar of a raffinoz and a stakhioz. Approximately 10% of people in zheludochno - an intestinal path have no enzymes capable to utilize these carbohydrates. From there is an intolerance of rye bread - the increased gas generation in intestines (meteorizm) after its use.
to Learn whether it is good propechen long loaf, it is rather simple: it is worth pressing it only. In case of a good propechennost long loaf will not get out of the initial shape - will return to a former state. And in case dough crude, long loaf and remains flattened.
Mineral substances, such as phosphorus, calcium, iron, and also 1 vitamins B , B 2 , RR which are contained in cereals are concentrated, mainly, in covers of grains and, therefore, at a grain grinding in large part are removed. Therefore in bread from iron coarse flour, for example, is 4 times more, than in bread from high-grade flour. Ballast substances useful to pregnant women - cellulose (cellulose) and a gemitsellyuloza (they help to cope with a problem of locks) - too are concentrated in covers of grains and are considerably lost by production of flour. Therefore the content of cellulose in bread from rye flour and wheat flour of a rough grinding reaches 1,1 - 1,2%, and in white bread of the premiums makes no more than 0,1 - 0,2%.
Krom of the listed main nutrients, bread contains more than 200 flavoring substances. They are formed in the course of fermentation and baking of bread. Pleasant aroma peculiar to bread has physiological value: it stimulates production of digestive juice and thus improves digestion and digestion of the nutrients which are contained in a product. It is promoted also by good baking of bread: at its sufficient razrykhlennost and elasticity digestive enzymes easily get into the crumb depth where intensively digest starch.
to Pregnant women should pay attention to grain grades of bread. Grain bread turns out directly from grain of wheat and rye on original technology: grain at first is carried to a germination stage (in an initial stage of germination it has the highest biological value), and then turns into flour. It is known that, possessing good tastes and medicinal properties, this product contains 1,5 times more, than bread from wheat flour 2 - go grades, proteins and fats, vitamins E, RR, groups B and almost all irreplaceable amino acids. This type of bread is useful during pregnancy as it is rich with food fibers which besides improvement of a vermicular movement of intestines promote removal from an organism of harmful substances and their connections, including salts of heavy metals, radioactive elements and nitrates. Its caloric content of everything on 20 - 30 kcal in 100 g of a product is higher, than in traditional bread.What
High-grade flour of white color, with slightly cream shade, possesses good baking properties, products from it have the good volume and the small developed porosity. Such flour contains the smallest amount of vitamins. High-grade flour is suitable for fancy pastry, sauces and flour gas stations.
Flour - gritty flour prepares from firm grades of wheat and differs in larger sizes of particles. It is used generally for fancy pastry (for example, for Easter cakes).
Flour 1 - go grades is ideal for bread baking and lean grades of bakery products * - rolls, pies etc. Finished products from it slowly harden. Flour 2 - go grades contains
to 8% of bran, it is more dark than top-quality. Happens light and dark. Dark flour is better on baking qualities, products from it magnificent, with a porous crumb. Flour of the second grade for baking of white loaf and lean products is used.
Wallpaper wheat flour contains a lot of bran and color its yellowish, and sometimes with a brown shade. Wins first place on the content of vitamins and mineral substances, but on the caloric content and comprehensibility - the last. It is used for baking of white loaf and lean flour products.
of * Lean grades of bakery products - bakery products with contents in a compounding of sugar and fat less than 14%.
Considering the aforesaid, it is possible to draw a conclusion that the bread of the premiums made from flour of the corresponding quality on a nutrition value, namely on mineralno - to vitamin composition, availability of ballast substances concedes to grain bread. But even the flour received from whole grain contains insufficient amount of salts of calcium, 2 vitamin B and lysine amino acids. Therefore now producers of bread use the following options of improvement of a nutrition value of bakery products:
- addition in high-grade flour of an aleyronovy layer and germ, the mineral substances containing enough, vitamins and vegetable protein;
- inclusion in flour of the superior quality of bran, vitamin-rich groups B, mineral substances, food fibers;
- addition to flour of synthetic vitamins, amino acids and mineral substances;
- inclusion in high-grade flour of natural products, vitamin-rich, proteins and mineral substances. As such natural products use yeast, germs of cereals, soy flour, food cakes or powdered skim milk. In the market there was a number of the valuable bakery products enriched with pieces of fruit, sunflower seeds. Addition in structure of bread of these products does it to more high-calorie, but more tasty and enriched with vitamins, food fibers, useful fatty acids;
- cultivation of new grades of cultures by means of selection. New grades of cereals have to contain enough vitamins, mineral salts and proteins.
Besides the “improved“ grain grades of bread to pregnant women can advise to use so-called medical grades of bread which treat in food:Bakery products with lecithin and the increased content of iodine - them receive
- of by addition in dough of sea cabbage and lecithin. The sea cabbage contains integrally connected iodine which passes into bread. Such bread is recommended to be used as for prevention of a yododefitsit. and at diseases of a thyroid gland, it is warm - vascular system. Bread with lecithin is recommended at atherosclerosis, anemia, obesity, a liver disease, nervous exhaustion. Lecithin plays an important role in neutralization of excess of cholesterol and by that interferes with development of atherosclerosis. Bakery products with the lowered content of carbohydrates can be recommended to
- at violation of a carbohydrate exchange, and also to women with excess body weight. Decrease in content of carbohydrates try to obtain by increase of maintenance of a proteinaceous component of addition of bran.
- Bakery products with the increased content of food fibers to which add up to 60% of gruborazdroblenny grains of wheat or wheat bran, are intended for the persons suffering from locks, obesity. In many countries of the world these grades of bread call “healthy bread“. Bakery products with the reduced acidity are recommended to
- at gastritises with the increased secretion of hydrochloric acid of a stomach. Acidity of the test is defined by way of its preparation and a grade of flour. So, rye bread sourer. Less sour bread is cooked in the bezoparny way when all components entering bread mix at once, without preparation opary*.
How many bread can be eaten in a day? It is impossible to answer this question unambiguously. At the various food including products of both a vegetable, and animal origin it is quite enough to eat about 300 - 400 of bread a day. However to pregnant women amount of the bread included in a diet in order to avoid a set of excess weight, it is necessary to reduce till 100 - 150 a day. In one piece of bread of about 30 g, means it is possible to eat from 3 to 5 pieces a day.