Put at yourself in a garden decorative group of coniferous and evergreen perennials.
Fall - a sad time... Many flowers already faded, and also violence of colourings of autumn foliage will stop soon. Against the gray sky only evergreen bushes and coniferous are pleasing to the eye. Therefore we suggest you to make at ourselves in a garden a bed which effectively will look all the year round. The decorative group, a miksborder, will include both coniferous, and deciduous trees and bushes, and also grassy perennials.are beautiful Hvoyniki`s
all the year round while plants with decorative foliage or it is decorative - blossoming show the motley dress limited time, - Yulia Golubeva, the specialist in gardening of Evropark group of companies says. - In the summer coniferous will become a background for other plants, covering the ingates which lost appeal, and will be the soloist in the winter, giving to group structure and completeness“.
the Success of such miksborder will depend in many respects on the thought-over combination of evergreen and listopadny types. The interesting composition can be made, for example, of rather high tree with kolonovidny krone, a sprawling bush and a compact dwarfish plant. Contrasts are created by a combination of trees and bushes with different coloring. That the composition was harmonious, it is not enough to choose the cultures which were pleasant to you, it is necessary also to put them is competent from the point of view of landscaping. Usual landings turn into a picture from which not to look away, only thanks to a skillful combination of plants in a form, growth and color scale.as
B the miksborder presented on a photo for primary colors are chosen green, yellow, red and blue. Green, presented by different shades, serves as a background for other flowers, red and yellow - accent, blue gives compositions depth. After primary colors are chosen, additional it is possible to add “to taste“. There are no rigid restrictions, the main thing - that was pleasing to the eye.
As a miksborderthe Main advantage of a miksborder with coniferous plants that he does not demand big leaving is correct to break
: perennials do not need to be replaced or sowed anew as ingates. - Conceiving a miksborder, it is necessary to know simple rules, - Elena Vishnitskaya, the landscape designer of Evropark group of companies notices. - It is not necessary to plant the plants which are strongly differing on height. Among coniferous it is better to choose dwarfish forms, among deciduous - nonaggressive types. The needles which are showered from fir-trees and pines strongly acidify the soil, gradually making impossible existence nearby of other plants. In the nature thus plants fight for habitat therefore it is necessary to clean as often as possible a rake coniferous opad. Large adult plants usually extend a lot of moisture from the soil, in the neighbourhood with them it is necessary decorative kids hardly. At a stage of planning of a miksborder consider the areas of food of plants that in the future you could provide them sufficient watering.
U coniferous a set of forms which can place accents in any composition.
- It is yellow - coniferous junipers (Old Gold, Gold Coast, Pfitzeriana Aurea) well feel on the open sun, almost without burning out in the spring and without demanding difficult leaving.
- of the Thuja with yellow needles (Rheingold, Aurea, Golden Globe) a little kaprizny, but also it is possible to be accustomed to them.
- All mentioned plants well look in combination with the silverweed blossoming yellow flowers, a krasnolistny barberry of Tunberg (Atropurpurea, Atropurpurea nana, Golden Ring), a kizilnik horizontal with brilliant green leaves and red fruits. From perennials it is possible to recommend a barvinok, different types of carnations, a kamnelomka shadow, a hand bell Carpathian, to a geykher.
- Blue creeping (Blue carpet, Blue Star) and kolonovidny junipers (Skyrocket) are good in pastel combinations to soft perennials or in combination with various shades red, the blue spherical spruce will become decoration of any composition year at all times. Blue, gray, grayish tone give to a miksborder depth, elegance, smooth contrasts, and decorate a sad landscape in the winter.
- Motley, or variyegatny, forms coniferous most beautifully look as soliter (single plants - soloists). In the company to them select pochvopokrovny (them better to place big one-color curtains), fine-leaved bushes or monophonic coniferous plants.
- Draw with
the plan of landings.
- Pave the way: it needs to be loosened and added properly compost. Being verified by
- with the scheme, distribute saplings on the place allocated under decorative group. You will more clearly present, the initial plan is how right.
- Council: it is better to plant small plants groups on some copies, and here from tall hvoynik excellent soloists turn out. Besides, as we already told, surely consider how many the place it will be required to this or that plant in the future.
- If to put cultures far apart, the bed will be “bald“, and the empty seat will be taken by weeds. If to plant plants it is too close to each other, they will not be able normally to develop, fast-growing will force out sooner or later those which develop more slowly.
- Starting landing, it is better to move from the center to edges. Council: expensive copies (all hvoynik concern to those) are always on sale with the closed root system - in containers or pots. Before landing lower the container with a sapling in a bucket with water that the earth lump well became impregnated with water. If packing is made of natural materials (jute or a sacking), the plant can be planted directly with it. Saplings in pots or containers from a galvanized wire or plastic should be exempted from packing: such materials in the earth do not decay.
- Prepare a landing hole. It has to be, at least, twice more lump of the earth with roots. Prorykhlite the earth at the bottom of a hole. Council: the sapling is placed in a landing hole so that the top part of a lump of the earth with roots and the lower part of a trunk soils were up to standard. The level will help to be convinced of it (put it so that the ends leaned on edge of a hole). If the hvoynik to put too highly, he will dry up. If to bury to the earth, the root neck can decay.
- Fill a hole with compost or the garden earth so that there was no emptiness left. Periodically properly condense the earth and water, then again pour the next portion of the earth. Council: the planted plants, especially coniferous, need damp air. Therefore during evening waterings it is necessary to spray them. If evergreen plants are planted on the sun, shade them special fabric. Landing other perennials, consider: the earth lump with roots has to be in a landing hole or a hole at the same level concerning the Earth`s surface, as earlier in a pot or the container.
- Having planted all plants, properly condense around them the earth and properly water your new settlers.
- fir-tree prickly “Glauka Globoza“
- fir-tree gray (Canadian) “Connick“
- fir-tree ordinary gray “Nidiformis“
- of a pine mountain “Nidiformis“
- thuja western “Golden Glob“
- of a thuja western kolonovidny
- thuja western “Smaragd of the Federation Council. Spiral“
- Tunberg`s barberry of “Aurey“
- Tunberg`s barberry of “Atropurpurey“
- silverweed shrubby