You hurry slowly, or the Fast lunch without haste of
In the previous issue of the magazine we acquainted readers with flylady - popular system of housekeeping. Its essence in achieving the best results at the minimum time expenditure. We said about how to apply the principles of flylady when cleaning the apartment. Today it will be a question of one of the most labor-consuming daily occupations - cooking for all family.we Will begin
with the menuWhat
to the hostess such situation is not familiar: early in the morning you face the refrigerator and reflect on that to prepare it for breakfast. These thoughts for all day can take up to 15 - 25 minutes of time which at young mother always in deficiency. Therefore it is the best of all to find an hour in the evening or in the day off, not to be too lazy and make the menu for any long term - we will allow, for two weeks. It is possible to make it in the different ways.
Way the first . Within a week write down all dishes which you prepare for breakfast, a lunch and a dinner, and make the menu, proceeding from preferences of your family.
Way of the second . If food addictions of your family are far from the principles of healthy food, make the menu according to the recipe-book, choosing the most useful. So you will manage to kill two hares: to save time and to revitalize the relatives.
Way the third . On some culinary websites there are mailings of ready menus for every day. It is possible to subscribe to such newsletter.
What will be included into your menu? It depends on time which you have. It is good if it are dishes which can be prepared quick. It at all not necessarily has to be the “unhealthy“ food like pelmeni or powder soups.
it is a lot of recipe-books and websites specializing in useful and tasty house junk foods Now. It is good if the most part of your diet is made by salads and vegetable soups: these are those useful dishes which demand the minimum time expenditure.the Ready menu can be stored by
in your kitchen or in memory of the home computer. Thus, every morning you will have a concrete action plan which should not be considered.
Now when the menu is ready, the question of when and where to buy products arises. It is already known that for saving of time and money it is more rational “to stock up“ on all necessary in supermarkets or in the market one or two times a week. Of course, before it it makes sense to make the list of necessary products, being guided by the made menu. When all basic is acquired, it will be necessary only to buy perishable goods, for example bread and milk from time to time; you should not run in shop behind each trifle any more. It is possible to go some other way - to order products by phone or the Internet.
How to organize working space
Having observed itself, you will understand that quite big time when cooking leaves on washing up hands (if, for example, they already in flour), to approach the refrigerator, to get a necessary product, to return back, etc. Therefore it is very important to equip the workplace correctly.
- before work put kitchen in full order. The table has to be wiped, the ware - is washed up that any capacity or the tool were pure and ready to work.
- Release a table. In advance get all necessary products from the refrigerator. Prepare the necessary devices (knives, graters and so forth) that they had not to be looked for. Take
- for the rule during pauses which arise, for example, so far you wait when water begins to boil or the frying pan will heat up, to rinse those capacities or devices which will not be necessary for you any more. Then the dirty ware will not collect on a table. Besides it will be much more difficult to wash a knife or a grater with the dried-up remains of products.
“Quickly it is possible to wash up not too polluted vegetables or fruit in a plastic bag: we put them in a package and we shake. If necessary we repeat procedure. It is the best of all to wash carrots or potato by means of a metal bast for ware or a brush. > If pieces of meat it is accurate to p to spread out
- in a polyethylene sack in one layer, and then to beat off them, then it will not be necessary to wash a board and a hammer. Besides, it is not necessary to wash splashes. Pay attention to the devices facilitating our work in kitchen. the Quantity of products in culinary recipes quite often is given to
- in grams or milliliters. And its “transfer“ to traditional spoons and glasses takes a lot of time. Therefore a measure for loose products and kitchen scales - not luxury, but need for those to whom the time is expensive. time also household appliances will help to Save
- : pressure cookers, microwave, food processor, dishwasher and so forth. Do not neglect useful trifles, such as an electric can opener or an ovoshchechistka.
- It is good if houses are the capacious freezer. In - the first, in this case you near at hand will always have freshly frozen fruit, berries and greens. In - the second, it is possible to cook food for several days ahead.
to you will need only to defreeze the ready dishes divided into portions in a microwave.
of Slips for a supermarket
Experience shows that, making every time the new list for a campaign on the market or in a supermarket, we surely forget something very necessary. To facilitate a task, we offer the universal list of products which usually enter our diet. You will need to correct some it and to specify quantity. This list can be held in the computer and to update every time as required.
- Bread (black, white, cake layers for cake, pita, an unleavened wheat cake).
- of Grain (rice, oat-flakes, buckwheat, millet, pearl barley, semolina).
- Flakes for a breakfast, quick-cooking cereals.
- Meat (beef or pork for roasting, chicken, a turkey, forcemeat, soup kits).
- Sausages (sausages, sausage, ham).
- Fish (whole, fillet, canned food).
- Vegetables (potato, carrots, onions, beet, cabbage color and white, tomatoes, vegetable marrows, eggplants, pepper, salad, greens, the frozen vegetables).
- Fruit (apples, pears, bananas, berries, grapes, grapefruits, tangerines, oranges, plums, water-melon, melon). do not forget
that cannot eat a citrus the feeding mother from - for dangers of an allergy. Therefore you will buy them not for yourself but only for other family members.
- Dried fruits (raisin, dried apricots, prunes, dates, fig).
- Semi-finished products (pelmeni, pancakes, cutlets).
- Drinks (juice, mineral water).
- of Canned food (olive, olives, haricot, peas, corn, marinated vegetables).
- Tomato sauce.
- Dairy products (butter, cheese, cream, milk, sour cream, yogurts, kefir, cottage cheese, processed cheese, glazed cheese curds, condensed milk).
- of Egg.
- Groceries (salt, coffee, tea, flour, cocoa).
- Vegetable oil.
- Baking powder.
- Baking soda.
- Potato starch.
- of Spice.