Breastfeeding - a basis of health of the kid of
All pediatricians agree that for the newborn baby there is nothing better than breast milk. It contains all necessary vitamins and minerals, easily is digested and practically never causes negative reactions. Breastfeeding strengthens protective functions of a children`s organism as antibodies of parent immune system through milk get to the child and help it to struggle with infections. Breast milk satisfies all needs of the child as he grows and changes.
Of course, some mothers on medical indications or from - for others cannot nurse circumstances. But if you have at least one chance to adjust or increase the breastfeeding period, do not miss it .
- your breast milk better than any other product is suitable
of Advantage of breast milk for feeding of your baby: it is optimum on the structure. Each child is individual!
- of the Squirrel, fats, mineral substances and vitamins are acquired best of all when feeding by breast milk.
- Breast milk contains enzymes, hormones and other biological active agents which are extremely important for growth and development of the baby.
- Maternal milk protects the kid from infections and is an environmentally friendly food product; its anti-infectious properties are caused by special immune factors and provide protection against a number of pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
- When feeding by breast milk physiological settling of intestines of the newborn child useful microorganisms happens. Feeding by breast milk provides to
- psychological and physical contact of mother and child.
Feeding by a breast, despite the naturalness, is connected with some difficulties. It appears, it needs to study. First at you it can not turn out it is correct to put the child to a breast - you can feel discomfort or pain. Be not afraid of it. The patience, practice and the help from other, more skilled mothers or the doctor will help you to overcome all inconveniences. I to you and your child feeding by a breast has to bring joy, but not disorders and a tear.Begin
- of as soon as possible . Try to feed the child in an hour after the delivery. It is important that the child at this moment did not sleep and it was active. You for the present have no milk, but there is already a colostrum containing antibodies.
- Correct position . Accept convenient for you and the kid a pose. The mouth of the baby has to be widely opened. It has to as it is possible to take more deeply not only a nipple, but all areola. It will help you to avoid painful feelings and will help to stimulate production of milk. The kid has to suck slowly, rhythmically, deeply, without involving air and without inflating a cheek.
- Free feeding . You feed your kid according to the first requirement. Newborns need to be fed often, approximately time at three o`clock, without adhering to the strict schedule. The more often you will feed, rather at you enough milk will begin to be developed. Over time you will establish more accurate schedule. Babies eat more often than the kids who are on artificial feeding. Be ready
- to stagnation of milk . When at you a lot of milk begins to be produced, you will feel pain, and your breasts will strongly increase and will become heavy. Surely you feed the child often, and at some moment you will reach balance between the produced and consumed milk. So far you will be helped by warm damp compresses and heat baths.
- of Any substitutes . Do not give sweet water or other liquid if it seems to you that you have not enough milk. You will dampen ardor to your kid, and the more the child exhausts milk, the more it is formed. you do not hurry to give to
- a baby`s dummy . It is better to wait week or two as sucking of a baby`s dummy, as well as drink from a small bottle, differ from sucking of a breast. It will be more difficult for child to be accustomed to a breast.
- Vomiting . Vomiting in time or after food - normal reaction of the child. Quickly to clear the kid, use wet children`s towel wipes.
- Care of a breast . Use special laying to avoid course of milk in intervals between feedings. Before each feeding it is necessary to wash out each breast with use of the children`s liquid clearing means which need to be washed away carefully. After feeding, it is at first recommended to grease nipples with special ointments or creams that they did not burst.
- Be on the alert . If you lifted temperature, painful clots in a breast were formed and reddening is observed, immediately see a doctor. Do not try to cope with a problem.
- Healthy nutrition and rest . Adhere to the balanced diet, in your food has to be every day 500 calories bigger, than usually, and you have to drink 6 - 8 glasses of liquid. It is not recommended to use the following products: alcohol, crude vegetables (cabbage, peas, beans, onions, citrus), strong tea or coffee, dark chocolate, fried. Limit quantity of flour products and dairy products (milk, kefir, sour cream, yogurt). Have more a rest to avoid infections which are often provoked by fatigue. Remember that reception of some preparations can be forbidden during a lactation!!!
the Most widespread problem arising in the first months of life of the child - gripes . At least three hours in day of continuous shrill crying approximately at the same time mean days that, most likely, your child has gripes. Emergence of gripes is connected with the fact that the gastrointestinal tract of the newborn is just formed, and it leads to pain and a congestion of gases in intestines.
in due time to help the kid with the first-aid kit should have special exhaust means: the exhaust tubule and preparations reducing gas generation (Espumizan, Smekta, Baby kalm, and dr). Remember that gripes do not do any harm to health and completely pass approximately by four months.
For prevention of gripes after food take the child vertically (column) to give the chance to it to srygnut air which got together with food. Spread the kid on a tummy on a small period and only under your supervision more often. To calm the kid, slightly stroke him on a stomach and shake. Put it a tummy to yourself on a stomach, the kid will be warmed and will fall asleep. The most important - to keep calm and to have patience as to look after the child during this period by no means not easy. We wish you and your kid of health!