One in the big city of
the Child - the most important for us the little man. So there is a wish to protect it, to hide under a crystal cap and not to let from itself stray one step. But it grows and learns to be independent, so, parents should explain him safety rules in full of surprises sooner or later, such dangerous and is fascinating the fascinating adult world.do not pass
to red, do not talk to strangers, do not open a door!. We inspire in the child one million bans, and sooner or later he understands: the world is the jungle full of terrible people who cannot be trusted. At the same time your child all the same trustfully goes after the uncle presented by the father`s friend and forgets to look in a peephole before opening the lock. Parents fly into a rage, thereby forcing the child to become isolated and cease to trust finally. Meanwhile rules of everyday safety can train the child, even using a part.
of Home Alone
Someone quietly leaves at home the five-year-old child, someone trusts only the school student, and some are afraid to leave unguarded even 15 - summer. In each case parents in own way treat the term “independence“. And psychologists make in this respect accurate recommendations: it is possible to accustom the child to remain “on economy“ since then as he learned figures and at least reads a little; being at home together with you, observes safety measures (it concerns both sockets, and household appliances, and a water supply system, and even acute angles of furniture); in - the third, already was above psychological age of “general trust“ and accurately divides people on personal and others`.
Risk factors:the stranger (the adult or even the child) can call
- a door and ask (to call, share salt about service, “together to play“);
- a call by phone of the child can be enticed on a landing (having played on curiosity of the kid); can enclose to
- under a door the mewing kitten or whining a shchenochka counting on feeling of pity and compassion;
- to the apartment the people in uniform who are represented “militia“ or “ambulance“ can unexpectedly appear suddenly.
As the child has to arrive?the Main thing governed
: not to open a door at all! The exception makes the fire or flooding in the apartment. If the person behind a door insists, the child has to call parents and whenever possible to service of rescue or law enforcement agencies. In very dangerous situation to call to the aid through a window.As to teach him to
Meet neighbors and present them the child. Having convinced of their reliability, it is possible to agree with them to look after the apartment in your absence.
With the preschool child learn his name, a surname and the home address, only this way he will be able to call to the aid militia or firefighters in case of need. Teach the kid who does not reach “peephole“ on a door yet, to ask “Who there?“ and not to open until the person is presented. From time to time play with it in “Uznavalki“: record on a dictophone voices of members of your family, close friends and relatives, include record to the child and guess together who speaks. Complicate a task, including records in a different order. So you will train hearing and memory of the kid. Do not neglect national fairy tales, in them it is frequent the artful Baba-yaga gets into the house to the kind good fellow or the fair maiden deception and repairs disorders, and even kidnaps the innocent victim. Surely place emphasis on these scenes and remind the child that such stories can happen also in life if to be careless.to the Child 8 - 9 years are more senior than
explain what cunnings swindlers can use that to deceive him. Without bright paints tell about consequences of such visits and about those who will be able to protect the child in your absence. Learn together phones of rescuers and periodically lose a situation “unexpected guests appeared suddenly“: in response to a call to a door very quickly ask the child where to call at the fire or according to what number to cause militia. In a game format he will learn to react correctly in emergency situations. Even if you are sure of the child, write out on a leaf your office numbers, number mobile, coordinates of grandmothers - grandfathers and Uniform service of rescue (01) and hang up an instruction near each telephone set in the house. Just in case leave your home address in the same place: if the child becomes puzzled and will not be able to call to rescuers the address, then will read it at sight.
Teach the child to shout: “Fire!“ And it is unimportant that the house does not burn, someone will surely look out on a baby`s cry and will frighten off the criminal. It is good to play with it any games developing reaction. Best of all - with a ball. Remember “Edible - inedible“ and slightly change rules: having heard the “edible“ word, the kid catches a ball, and in response to “inedible“ shouts “Rescue!“ the ball hands also pushes away.
the Small knot for memory
Malefactors often use a home telephone number to entice the child from the apartment, to force it to open a door. Interlocutors of the child are represented by friends, fellow workers of parents, police officers, schools, inquire a name of the child (“Lesh, it you?“ - “Is not present, I am Andryusha!“), the address (“Mother asked me to take away important documents on work, you will not remind me your address?“ ). Certainly, these data are necessary not out of idle curiosity. Explain to the child that in telephone conversations with strangers it is not necessary to issue any, even the most harmless information. It is the most correct to call parents or just to put down a reciever.
my house - my fortress?, as we know, and walls help
of the House, but once you leave the apartment, the parental fear for the child increases many times over. And it is not so important whether it went to take out a bucket to a refuse chute or entered a native entrance after walk.
- the child appears in the elevator with the stranger;
- on a staircase (at an entrance, at a refuse chute etc.) is costed by the stranger.
As the childhas to arrive
not to get acquainted and not to start talking to strangers (even on an innocent question: “You live in this entrance?“ - it is better not to answer), not to get with them into the elevator, not to turn a back (usually malefactors attack behind, clamping a mouth that the child did not shout). If to the child even it seemed that the person is dangerous, at once to call to the aid, to squall that is forces, to bite by hands and to use for self-defense any objects, whether it be the flat key clamped in a cam or a backpack with textbooks.As to teach him to
it is more difficult to p to Cultivate mistrust, than you thought, children are by nature trustful and curious. Accurately, but unambiguously stop all attempts to show inquisitiveness where does not follow: since small years you learn not to come nearer to unfamiliar, than they enticed the child. Explain that it is better to turn facing any person who suddenly approached the child from a back at once.
Entering an entrance together with the preschool child (or leaving with it the apartment), play a sketch on the subject “Children Is Spies“: holding a hand, together attentively survey the nearby territory regarding “unknown“ objects (both “neigbour“, and “a cat from the third floor“, and “the newspaper which is let fall by the unknown“ can appear them). Specify degree of safety of “objects“ (greet the neigbour, do not disturb a cat, explain to the child that it is not necessary to lift “unknown newspapers“ because under them the enemy bomb or the microspy with the listening device can be hidden). To the school student, especially if that is forced to come back home independently from school, explain how many temptations and dangers even the native entrance conceals in itself. For it it is possible to think up a story about the careless princess Sissi or the careless inspector Gadzheta (the Spiderman, Turtles of the Ninjia) who did not care for own safety and got into various troubles (and, of course, came out winners from alteration). Do not think out a story about own child or the real character, same-sex with your child). Let the animation character struggles with criminals, but uses methods which will be useful also to your young hero for self-defense.
- of do not tell it in paints about that, “that can occur if...“ . leave Bloody or tragic details to journalists of criminal news (by the way, too you should not show these stories on the TV to the child, at least, till 13 - 15 years at all). Remember: if you intimidate the child, he acquires only the brightest information that it is necessary to be afraid, and does not remember the main thing: as it is necessary to behave. It is a way to neurosises and teenage aggression. be not frightened by
- , do not panic and do not criticize if he tells about what happened to it, his friends, friends of friends (“And here one boy told how the uncle approached it in the yard...“ ) Even if you suspect that the hero of history was threatened by real danger, quietly state the point of view, advise as it is necessary to behave. If the child is frightened, just quietly listen to the story, and return to its analysis later time when he calms down and will distract. And if he demands an explanation immediately, create the most house pacifying atmosphere: you speak behind a cup of tea or having just embraced the child for shoulders, having created him feeling of security.
- do not suppress natural fear in the child. Especially it belongs to relationship the father - the son when the father from good motives brings up in the boy of a fearless tiger and in response to each weakness reproaches: “You are afraid as the little girl!“, “Throw, you are a man!“ . You watch that the husband did not go to far in education and the son did not turn into the reckless rake to whom the sea knee-deep. do not express to
- own negative emotions at the child. He trusted in you and told how the dog bit the cyclist on the street. It is not necessary to jump up and rush to the yard with shout: “Yes I will shoot down this dog now!“ You do not threaten to tear off to someone hands, to beat for insults and so on how your anger was strong. In - the first, you stimulate aggression in the child. In - the second, you learn to be afraid. In - the third, you deprive of an opportunity to draw conclusions and to be more careful. do not inspire in
- feeling of obedience. your child should not learn “to obey seniors only because they are more senior“. You also know that this theory incorrect, and the child has to be able to argue the point of view and to tell firm “no“ and to friends who run across the street on red and to the aunt which tenderly asks to open a door while there are no adult the house. Set
- an example! If you do not look on the left - to the right when you cross the street, then why you wait that the child will do it? If recklessly you treat the safety how you can demand gravity from the child? He copies your behavior, so, it is necessary to reap what was seeded.
the Small knot for memory
Many attacks on children happen in elevators. First of all, the child can use the elevator without you if reaches all buttons, and not just the button of your floor! In case of danger it can be necessary to leave on other floor. Explain to the child that if someone all - entered with him the elevator, it is necessary to leave (for example, having referred to the fact that the kid left something at home or on the street). If the stranger everything is tried to attack, it is necessary to try to include communication with the dispatcher, to bite, kick and beat off the opponent or, at least, to squeal, call to the aid and to threaten the forward, but not to cry as wait for this reaction from the victim.
the Street is full of surprises
How to protect children from ill-wishers on the street, in the yard, near school? It is possible to accompany, of course, them everywhere until they become parents. But, on the other hand, how then independence, feeling of safety will develop? To endow own nerves and to release the child to take a walk or to reach independently school psychologists advise since he learns own address and will follow traffic regulations.
- adult strangers can appeal to the child, impose themselves in fellow travelers, promise to give a gift; adults can be presented to
- by acquaintances or colleagues of parents, to come behind it into school or a garden and to try to take away;
- adults can use force.
As the child has to arrive?
to Follow the basic “Bulgakov“ rule: never to talk to unknown. If someone tries to take away it by force or deception, it is not a shame to cry, begin to whimper and even to begin to ride on asphalt with crying. The more attention of people around the child will draw to himself, the chances of rescue are higher. It is not necessary to go together with foreign uncles and aunts at all even if they are represented by acquaintances of parents (show from them notes, tell the familiar names). If there is a lot of adults and it is not possible to escape, the child can pass to threats (“I will tell everything to parents“, “I will remember you and I will tell in militia“). Usually criminals do not expect from children of such reaction, and it can rescue.As to teach it to
in spies as often as possible! Learn with the child secret languages on which you will correspond (then notes from strangers will not be able to confuse the kid), think up the secret word which you will use to warn each other about danger, arrange masquerades, changing clothes in all black and in dark glasses, and spy one after another. Play at hide-and-seek with the child, you teach the kid not only to disappear well, but also to find the rival. With children 5 - 6 years are more senior play in “hotly - cold“: according to small hints it should find the hidden subject. Such games develop attention, observation, learn to lead. The virtuoso of such games it is difficult to confuse and deceive. Encourage hobbies of the child for psychology: explain the reasons of acts of people, heroes of favourite fairy tales. It is possible to begin with the infancy, over the years complicating situations and displaying them on shelves language clear to the child. The better the child understands characters of people, the his psychological skills are higher, the it is more difficult to manipulate of
the Small knot for memory
do not abuse the kid - the visionary! Having appeared in a dangerous situation, the child can “invent“ that the passerby on the street - his native uncle, and under his protection to proceed home; or, “to compose“ that lives in this entrance in this house and to run in it, having hidden from the persecutor; or simply “to tell lies“: “I still small, me the father do not allow to ride in someone else`s machines!“ You teach the child to these receptions that at the critical moment they could help him out of trouble.
We with you one blood
On sad statistics, four of ten children were attacked by peers. In such situation there is a wish to show skills of the superhero. At least, I conduct most of the victimst of thus. But what if there is too much offenders or they are armed?
- attack of children for the purpose of extortion, robberies, beatings;
- children ingratiate the child to get into the house or guide at it adults or for the purpose of kidnapping;
- of group of children attack to offend, humiliate, tease the child.
As the child has to arrive?
If the opponent one and at it is not present the weapon, it is possible to try forces. In all other cases psychological receptions work. It is not necessary to cry, better surely and fearlessly to look in the face and to insist on the:“ Leave alone, I will tell everything to parents, teachers, militia“. If offenders demand something to give, to leave a thing better, but not to foment the conflict. The child has to understand that its safety, even in collision with equal, is always more important, than material values.As to teach him to
?Psychological preparation begin
since the very first years of the child and strengthen trust between you. Then at any time you will be able to lift a burning topic of relationship with peers in conversation and to share remarks on that from which of acquaintances of your child it is possible to expect envy, insults, attacks. Since 5 - 6 years play with the child in “psychological ugadalka“: think of a name of your mutual friend, write it on paper and begin to describe his traits of character. The child can ask you questions as this person in these or those situations behaves, and according to your description to guess the thought name. Then change over and suggest the child to describe a psychological portrait of other mutual friend.you should not cultivate
in a family of trembling materialism that in a difficult situation the child did not suffer, trying to defend the mobile phone or the fashionable ornament which became object of envy. Unfortunately, materialism is provoked by some fairy tales allocating objects with soul and experiences (for example, Andersen`s fairy tales). Reading such stories, surely explain to the child that, whatever road was a thing how the child got to like it, human emotions and the relations it is always more important also above it.
the Small knot for memory
It is unimportant whether you bring up the daughter or the athlete - the son: skills of self-defense will be useful to any child presently. It is possible to register in wushu, aikido, capoeira, but these techniques more sports and improving. If you want to place emphasis on defensive practicians, give preference to a dzhi - a dzhits, sambo, karate. The child can be engaged in such group from 6 - 8 years. Those schools which undertake to train 4 - 5 - summer children should not be trusted, as well as that who promises to put blow for 1 - 2 month of occupations. Only in 4 - 6 months of trainings skills of defense can be trusted with ease. At the same time, at least, 3 - 4 times a week the child has to perfect skill of the house. Pay attention whether psychological training of children enters the program of occupations. Open lessons which have to be carried out at each school of self-defense help to specify all this.