The child - to the parent of
This text was thought up not by me, I read it in an instruction which I was given at private school on studying of English. But, as mother of two children, it seemed to me it is interesting, and I wanted to share information with other parents.
So, the child - to the parent:
- do not indulge me, you it will spoil me. I very well know that it is not obligatory to provide me everything that I request. I just test you.
- be not afraid to be firm with me. I prefer such approach. It allows me to define the place. do not rely
- on force in the relations with me. It will accustom me that it is necessary to reckon only with force. I will respond with bigger readiness to your initiatives.
- be not inconsistent. It confuses me and forces to try to reserve more persistently in all cases the last word.
- do not make promises which you cannot execute, it will shake my faith in you. do not give in to
- on my provocations when I speak or I do only just to upset you. And that then I try to reach still big “victories“.
- be not upset too strongly when I speak:“ I hate you“. I have no it in a look. I just want that you regretted that you made to me. do not force me to feel
- is younger, than I am actually. I will recoup on you for it, having become “crybaby“ and “whiner“. do not do to
- for me and for me what I am able to make for myself. I can continue to use you as servants.
- do not allow my “bad habits“ to draw an excessive share your attention to me. It only inspires me on continuation them. do not correct for
- me in the presence of strangers. I will pay much more attention to your remark if you tell me everything quietly confidentially.
- do not try to discuss my behavior in the heat of the conflict. For some objective reasons my hearing becomes dull at this time, and my desire to cooperate with you becomes much worse. It will be normal if you take certain steps, but let`s talk about it a little later.
- do not try to lecture me and the notation. You will be surprised, having learned as perfectly I know that it is “good“ and that it is “bad“. do not force me to feel
- that my offenses - a mortal sin. I have to learn to make mistakes, without feeling that I am not fit for anything.
- do not carp at me and you do not grumble on me. If you do it, I will be forced to be protected, pretending to be the deaf.
- do not demand from me explanations why I made it. I sometimes and itself do not know why I act this way, but not differently.
- do not put on too big trial my honesty. Being intimidated, I will easily turn into the liar. do not forget
- that I like to experiment. Thus I learn the world therefore, please, reconcile to it.
- do not protect me from a consequence of own mistakes. I study on own experience.
- do not pay too much attention to my small illnesses. I can learn to derive pleasure from feeling sick if it draws too great attention to me. do not try to get off with
- me when I ask frank questions. If you do not answer them, you will see that I will cease to ask you questions in general and I will begin to look for information somewhere on the party. do not answer with
- silly and senseless questions. If you do it, you will soon find out that I just want that you constantly were engaged in me. Never even hint
- that you are perfect and infallible. It will give me feeling of futility of attempts to be made even to you.
- do not worry that we spend together not enough time. How we will see off it matters.
- Let my fears and fears do not cause in you concern. Otherwise I will be afraid even more. Show me that such courage. do not forget
- that I cannot successfully develop without understanding and encouragement, but the praise when it is honestly deserved, sometimes nevertheless is forgotten. And scolding, apparently, never.
- you Treat me the same as you treat the friends. Then I will become your friend too. Remember that I study more, imitating examples more, but not being criticized.
I, please, answer me with love...