The fir-tree market of
Together with a fir-tree comes to our house a holiday. Whatever fir-tree you chose - artificial or natural, it is very important that it was elegant still before we decorate it.our poll What fir-tree is better than
- live or artificial?
our small poll showed that natural fir-trees enjoy bigger love and popularity (500 people are interrogated).
- of 48% are preferred by natural fir-trees
- of 37% decorate an artificial Christmas tree
- of 8% decorate the house with compositions from fir-tree branches
- of 7% have artificial fir-trees, but natural
the Curious facts
- in Moscow in 20 most often dress up Every year - x dates of December about 400 fir-tree markets open. Only forestry situated near Moscow annually sell to
- on average about half a million live New Year`s trees. to
- to grow up one fir-tree, needs at least 7 years.
- the Main fir-tree of Moscow is established at the Kremlin wall. Its weight - 20 tons, and growth - 22 meters.
How to choose and keep a live fir-tree
of the Canadian fir-tree
Fragrant fluffy with thick short needles. Long remains fresh.
of the Danish fir-tree
Beautiful shining darkly - green needles. Long remains fresh.
Long beautiful needles. Long remains fresh.
of the Blue spruce
Is on sale in tubs, in the spring it can be replaced in an open ground.
- of the Branch of a good fresh fir-tree have to be
of elastic and elastic. Therefore, choosing a fir-tree, first of all bend a branch. If it easily bends and cracks - a tree dry. Such fir-tree will be showered in 1 - 2 day.
- Tie up a fir-tree a rope that it was not showered on the way home. And that do not singe the lower branches, carry her a top back.
- Before establishing a tree, take it in the fresh air, for example on a balcony, within several hours. Then cut a trunk, clear it on 8 - 10 cm of bark and put in a bucket with water. That the fir-tree stood longer, put an aspirin tablet in water, it is a little salts and spoon of sugar. to
- as much as possible to prolong fir-tree life, it is possible to establish it in a bucket with damp sand. On a bucket of sand add liter of water in which it is possible to put aspirin. Water sand in 1 - 2 day.
- At all convenience and a practicality of artificial Christmas trees natural fir-trees have advantages. They create pleasant climate in the house. Even if the tree left the wood long ago, it continues to refresh air and to fill the house with oxygen. The choice of natural fir-trees is big. There are traditional “forest beauties“ who deliver on all fir-tree markets from forestries - not always high quality, but live. Trees from Denmark or Canada will cost you much more expensive, but they will stay much longer.
How to choose an artificial Christmas tree
of the Fir-tree ordinary
of the Fir-tree in hoarfrost
of the Pine fluffy
- for durability of a branch and needles. Run over soft needles a hand “against wool“, and rigid pull at needles. The needles have to finish and not be showered right there.
- the Most convenient options of artificial Christmas trees (they the most expensive) those which are displayed as an umbrella. Others collect on branches.
- Pay attention to material of which the fir-tree is made. There are fir-trees with needles from paper with impregnation - she looks not bad, but will live no more than three years. The most running material for artificial needles - PVC. Consider
- that low-quality fir-trees from synthetic materials can emit harmful chemicals. Under the influence of heat - bulbs and candles - this effect can amplify. Ask the certificate for the seller.
- the Fir-tree has to be fire-resistant. Modern technologies allow to minimize a possibility of the fire - good artificial Christmas trees are usually made of polymers with addition of the special substances interfering ignition. Consider that fir-trees from paper perfectly burn.
an artificial Christmas tree of any kind, quality and even color Now. Fir-trees for every taste: Canadian and blue, pines, firs, with cones, snow-covered, color, with toys on branches. Fir-trees carry from Germany, Italy and Holland, Taiwan and Thailand and, of course, from China are the cheapest products. Peep of last season - a fir-tree with svetooptichesky fiber. Such tree shines “from within“ - branches and needles are poured by multi-colored fires.
History of a New Year tree
- the Very first mention of a New Year tree belongs to 1500. Dressed up it in the German province of Alsace.
- In the Middle Ages in Germany a fir-tree was considered as the life embodiment therefore the tree was usually not cut, and decorated directly in the wood.
- Traditional Christmas decorations.
- To Russia the custom came to decorate a Christmas tree in the 18th century. before in Russia ukrashalt the house pine, fir-tree and juniper branches.