Trust the speech creation giving lie of
in case of disagreement between words and gestures of your interlocutor to the sight, than hearing more. It is easier to hide the truth or the true attitude towards you by means of words, a mimicry, voice more difficultly by means of other means of communication: gestures, movements, pose.
Probably, each person at least once in life asked himself a question of how to catch the liar or to tell lies so that not to be caught. The fact that for the millennia of existence of a human civilization people invented thousands of ways of deception demonstrates to complexity and versatility of a phenomenon of lie and thought up to it tens of names. Once you open dictionaries, and the quantity of synonyms of the verb “deceive“ can be surprised: to mislead, outwit, fool, carry out, to bypass, outwit, inflate, dupe, to leave with a nose, to cheat, humbug, set a nose, to fool, fool, cheat, fool, to swindle, arrange, deceive, fool, to cheat, lead round, obmishurit, to obshtopat, put, heat, bluff, to confuse or zadurit the head, to cover eyes, to enchant, visit noodles on ears and t. d . The eternal problem of human sincerity became a subject of discussions more than once in art and scientific literature which considered a lie problem from two main positions: morals and actually psychology. In society, as we know, the person should hide true I what inevitably leads to lie. The person lies to follow elementary rules of politeness, or resorts to lie when it is favorable to him. The famous psychologist Zh. Dyupre gives the following definition to lie:“ The lie is psychosociological verbal, or not, the act of suggestion by means of which try, more or less deliberately to seed in mind of another any positive or negative belief which inspiring considers opposite to truth“. Deception of other person, suggestion to it false “beliefs“, according to the point of view of Zh. Dyupre, can be conscious (thought over, intended) and unconscious. The same two types of lie are allocated also by other authors.Observing
, analyzing, generalizing information, drawing conclusions about honesty of the person, solving, to accept his information for true or false in this situation, people are based on own standards of the truth and lie, sincere and insincere behavior. However not all characteristics of behavior of the lying person are equally indicative and therefore different people with various share of success distinguish lie among that information which is transferred to them by the interlocutor.the following his words, phrases, answers and features of the speech can indicate
insincerity of the interlocutor (but are not unambiguous proofs of it at all):
- persistent belief in own sincerity at which he excessively emphasizes the honesty, steadily insisting on what tells only the truth - in cases when in any way mistrust to his words is not expressed. For example: “the word of honor, I do not know“ ; “I swear to health“ ; “I bet the bottom dollar“ ; “the word of honor, business was so“ .
- eluding from discussion of the defined subjects, questions (when they mention any moments, unpleasant for the person). For example: “I it will not discuss “ ; “I cannot remember “ ; “I it did not tell “ ; “I do not see here any communication“ ;
- unreasonably scornful, defiant or hostile tone, - when you is obviously provoked to roughness. For example: “I am not obliged to answer with your questions“ ; “I do not know what there is a speech about“ ; “I do not wish to tell with at all you“ ;
- aspiration to cause yours sympathy, trust, feeling of pity in case the previous relations did not lead to such rapprochement. For example: “I have a family, children“ ; “I same, as well as you“ ; “I have just the same problems“ ;
- short denial or indifferent, evasive answers to direct questions. The simple repeating answers or repetition of simple denial. Evasion from use of the words “yes“ or “no“. For example: “I know nothing about it“ ; “you it told “ ; “I am not sure by “ ; “you me respect ?“ ; “you, undoubtedly, person serious“ ;
more and defends the sincerity at expression of doubts in it whereas indifferent, evasive answers to direct questions do not fit into concept of ethic behavior. It:
- manifestation of indecision in statements; derivation of the interlocutor unceasing conversation or numerous questions;
- unwillingness or loss of ability to answer the asked questions;
- long pauses before answers; too slow or confused answers;
- the answer a question on a question;
- repetition of the asked questions aloud or requests for the explanation of a question;
- masking of an essence of a question excess, irrelevant information.
the Similar behavior is caused by the fact that during conversation it becomes harder and harder for person to lie. If at the same time you find out any circumstances, it is useful to mean that the innocent person:suspiciousness, mistrust to you can express
- , without rendering at the same time counteraction in clarification of circumstances on business; quite often gives
- exhaustive information with all details which even do not have a direct bearing on business;
- it is verbose;
- constantly tries to interrupt you the explanations; by
- it begins to be protected actively before he of something is accused or suspected.
At the same time guilty person:
- avoids detailed explanations, it is laconic; constrains
- itself at answers to questions;
- is rendered by counteraction at clarification of the facts;
- can refuse explanations without any visible reasons; points
- to the accuracy of fine details;
- is expressed by desire to help you at clarification of these or those circumstances.
Studying of the mentioned signs of speech behavior of the interlocutor will give you the chance to develop the observation, will allow to fulfill reasonable style of own behavior.
at the same time one of the major practical recommendations is in that in case of disagreement between words and gestures of your interlocutor to trust more the sight, than hearing. Will correspond to truth more all - involuntary gestures, the movements of the person, his mimicry, but not said phrases.
needs to be considered that reliability of the signs transferring the original relation of your partner in communication decreases in the following order: spatial arrangement, pose, voice signals, mimicry, directly statements. In other words, to hide the truth or the true attitude towards you the easiest by means of words, a mimicry, voice and it is the most difficult - by means of other means of communication (gestures, the movements, a pose).