Cystitis after the delivery
Cystitis - an inflammation of a mucous membrane of a bladder. This disease to familiarly vast majority of the women who were especially giving birth. The matter is that the female organism, owing to some of its features, is susceptible to cystitis more, than man`s. Therefore it is good if each woman knows by sight this artful “enemy“.
Most of women at least once in life felt such feelings as suddenly appearing frequent painful urination and pains in a bladder. These are the most characteristic symptoms of sharp cystitis - infectious - inflammatory process in a bladder wall (mainly in a mucous membrane) - one of the most widespread urological diseases.
Causative agents of a disease most often are colibacillus, staphylococcus, a streptococcus and other representatives conditionally - pathogenic flora (the bacterium showing the pathogenic properties only at influence of provocative factors). Quite often the cystitis connected with an ureaplasma, a mycoplasma, hlamidiya, trichomonads and mushrooms of the sort Candida meets.
cystitis occurs At women much more often than at men. The main reason consists in features of a female urinogenital path: the short urethra (about 5 cm), a close anatomic arrangement of a vagina and an anus to an external opening of an urethra (urethra) create favorable conditions for distribution conditionally - pathogenic microflora in a gleam of an urethra and bladder. The probability of cystitis increases in the postnatal period. As the reason for that serve the following circumstances:At the time of delivery advance of a fruit on patrimonial ways leads
- to violation of blood circulation in a bladder and a small pelvis that is the additional contributing factor in developing of sharp cystitis.
- According to rules of conducting childbirth, right after the child`s birth to all women enter a catheter as the filled bladder prevents reduction of a uterus into a bladder, the kateterization can promote penetration of the activator into a bladder. In the first several days lack of desires on an urination as a result of a sdavleniye of the nervous terminations innervating a bladder at the time of delivery is after the delivery possible
- . So to the woman in labor recommend to empty a bladder every 2 hour. If young mother forgets about it, then a large amount of urine collects that is also the contributing factor for a bladder inflammation. emergence and an exacerbation of cystitis Is traditional
- connect with overcooling. And it is valid, overcooling causes decrease in resistance of an organism to diseases, especially local immune answer therefore the infection actively breeds and gets into a bladder, causing inflammatory reaction. Overcooling can be promoted by application of a bubble with ice in the postnatal period. However there is a wish to note that application of a bubble with ice which stimulates reduction of a uterus after the delivery as well as a bladder kateterization, are necessary measures of prevention of such terrible complication as postnatal bleeding from - for insufficient reductions of a uterus. At observance of all measures of prevention about which it will be told below these necessary medical measures will not lead to developing of cystitis.
- Right after childbirth in an organism of young mother considerable changes of a hormonal background (the hormones supporting pregnancy disappear) happen that influences a condition of immune system, mechanisms of local protection and is the contributing factor for development of cystitis. by
- At the time of delivery to a greater or lesser extent observe blood loss which also reduces protective forces of an organism.
- One more of the major factors contributing to developing of cystitis after the delivery is existence of an infection in a vagina during pregnancy, ignoring of recommendations about treatment of infections. Normal the microflora lives in a vagina of the woman. The basis it is made by so-called lactobacilli, or Dederlyayn`s sticks, there is also small amount of bifidobacteria and some other microorganisms. All these microorganisms are in ecological equilibrium, their number is strictly controlled with each other, and they do not allow to appear in a vagina to any other microorganism. Under the influence of various factors there can be a violation of this balance. Even safely proceeding pregnancy can be considered as the factor leading to changes in this balance - to a vagina disbioz (a bacterial vaginosis).
As shows cystitisby
the Inflammation of a bladder is shown first of all by increase of an urination. At the same time the woman constantly has strong desires to visit a toilet which do not correspond to amount of the urine which is emitted at the same time. Often the woman notes pain at the end of an urination, sometimes in urine blood appears. Quite often pain (a burning sensation, gripes) can accompany all act of an urination. In that case speak about emergence of an uretrit - an urethra inflammation. At sharp cystitis pains in the bottom of a stomach develop. Due to the emergence of intolerable desires on an urination there can be a false incontience of urine - such state at which the woman feels a desire, but does not manage to reach a toilet. This state reversible, it passes after treatment of a disease.
Under adverse conditions the course of cystitis can be complicated by
of Complication of cystitis. At the same time activators get into a kidney that leads to development of sharp pyelonephritis - a nonspecific infectious inflammation chashechno - lokhanochny system and a parenchyma of kidneys. Microorganisms can get into a kidney in two ways:
- through blood vessels (a hematogenic way);
- at development / existence puzyrno - a mochetochnikovy reflux - the return throwing of urine from a bladder in a mochetochnik, a kidney - the ascending way of infection (a so-called reflux - pyelonephritis).
Characteristic displays of sharp pyelonephritis are sudden temperature increase of a body to 38 - 39 degrees and above, followed by a “tremendous“ fever. Quite often patients complain of pain in lumbar area, nausea, vomiting. It is important to remember that sharp pyelonephritis is the emergency pathology and the direct indication for hospitalization in a hospital. Therefore even at a single episode of temperature increase of a body to the specified numbers with the fever proceeding against symptoms of sharp cystitis, especially in the postnatal period it is necessary to be hospitalized in a hospital according to the emergency indications.
Diagnosis of cystitis
In most cases diagnosis of sharp cystitis does not cause difficulties as the symptomatology of a disease is very specific. However for confirmation of the diagnosis it is necessary to make the test of urine in which the increased quantity of leukocytes will come to light and identification of erythrocytes is possible. For purpose of the correct antibiotic treatment it is necessary to make the microbiological analysis of urine which allows to reveal sensitivity of the activator to this or that antibiotic (urine is placed on a special nutrient medium where the microorganisms causing cystitis grow after that investigate sensitivity of microbes to antibiotics). As tool methods of inspection at sharp cystitis ultrasonic inspection and a tsistoskopiya (research during which by means of the special device - the cystoscope - examine an eye a bladder and an urethra) can be applied. However most often inspection is limited to studying of these laboratory analyses.It is very important
that during inspection the woman having cystitis made the tests allowing to judge a condition of microflora of a vagina and existence of infections, sexually transmitted.by
Treatment of cystitis
To treatment of cystitis traditionally apply antibacterial preparations and uroseptik. The doctor will pick up such preparation which application does not exclude breastfeeding.by
Also applies the local therapy consisting in instillations, i.e. in introduction to a bladder of the special solutions containing various medicinal substances having antimicrobic effect.by
In parallel carry out treatment of a bacterial vaginosis and infections, sexually transmitted.
For prevention of repeated episodes of sharp cystitis at emergence of the first symptoms of a disease needs to visit the urologist and the gynecologist and to carry out the appointed treatment in full.
Prevention of cystitis
- Should exclude overcoolings, for this purpose during walks with the kid put on on weather. than
- Even during pregnancy, and it is better - to it, it is necessary to take care of treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases: chronic tonsillitis, carious teeth etc. as sources of a chronic infection provoke emergence of the centers of an inflammation in other bodies including in a bladder. than
- In time, and it is better - before pregnancy, it is necessary to cure a bacterial vaginosis and infections, sexually transmitted. Be washed away by
- after each urination and a defekation. If there is no such opportunity, at visit of a toilet wipe only the movements in front back and by no means not on the contrary.
- needs to watch that the chair was regular, was not having bungled as locks also contribute to cystitis due to violation of blood circulation in bodies of a small pelvis.
- Change hygienic laying each 2 hours.
- you Watch the diet: after the delivery it is not necessary to use anything sharp, sour, fried, spicy, salty, marinated, without speaking about alcohol. This condition is not only prevention of cystitis, but also an obligatory component of successful breastfeeding.