Six steps to a threshold of the Temple of arts: a step the sixth - and we in the museum
- the Step the first. Home museum
- Step the second. A slide - the show
- Step the third. Let`s play!
- Step the fourth. Thematic creativity
- Step the fifth. We go to travel
- the Step the sixth, the last. And we in the museum
(how to acquaint the kid with history of the fine arts)
the Museums are everywhere. Or at least local art galleries. Or at least exhibitions of works of local masters. And if there is an opportunity to visit the good museum where there are real masterpieces - it is just great luck! Contrary to the opinion which developed at us what to the preschool child in the museum early (so, by the way, almost all inspectors of museum halls sincerely consider), in the west of children begins to be taken out from infantile age there. And 4 - 5 - letka already grandly go group from a picture to a picture or, having conveniently settled down on a floor before exhibits, attentively listen to the teacher - the guide (itself saw such groups in Paris, in the museum Modernist Style Arth where kids in all seriousness studied Matisse, Chagall, Miro).
So, if you were going to the museum:
- whenever possible, in advance prepare the child. (I wrote above about game to “gallery“). The three-year-old can quite explain three museum “NOT“: Not to shout, not to run, not to touch. In advance choose halls which you will watch. Let at least some exhibits will be familiar to it. The pleasure of recognition will decorate your excursion;
- begin with small. You take at first on a small exhibition where it is a little exhibits and they are easily perceived by children (the national toy, children`s drawing, painting or graphics of fantastic subject, a sculpture - usually very much is pleasant to the smallest);
- do not plan long stay in the museum. One-year-old there will be enough also 15 - 20 minutes. Well prepared 2 - 3 - x the summer kid can go and look much longer and if the father mounts upon a neck - as much as necessary! (We with the two-year-old son somehow wandered two hours about the Museum of fine arts (of Pushkin) and could not leave in any way);
- do not forget to give to drink the kid to an entrance to halls (and perhaps and slightly to feed up) and to reduce it in a toilet. These trifles can strongly poison stay in the museum;
- you should not take the small child on “adult“ excursion - for him it boringly and long. (Once in Peterhof Palace three-year-old “ex-student“ poisoned with shouts and squeal survey to quite big group of tourists);
- do not impose to the child the route. Let watches what is pleasant to it. It is possible to direct imperceptibly it to the picture which is fallen in love to you, but do not insist if he does not want. The father can render invaluable service in such campaign: practice showed that the kid should be lifted often on hands - from height of his growth of many exhibits it is simply not visible;
- at the first signs of fatigue (moaning, bustle, a prisazhivaniye on all benches) - you take away immediately. Any delay in that case will spoil impression;
- if means allow, buy together with the child a card, a reproduction, the book with the image of the works seen in the museum. It is good to give the chance to the kid to choose cards most. Even if it is lucky them home - in hands or in the backpack. And if you get “an album - the museum“, let itself will insert new cards there. It both pleasure, and memory of a trip.
will So made the first ascension - to a threshold behind which you will get to huge and is delightful a wonderful world where man-made miracles will meet continually and where you will gently and carefully lead the son or the daughter. And, perhaps, too you will open for yourself on this road at all not less unexpected and interesting, than your children. Happy to you way!