Photo for women. Part second
How to choose a chamber and as to use it to the beginner - we discussed in the first part of this article. Now we will talk about that as how to remove, that is how directly to build the picture.
If you remove a portrait (that very often and happens, when a chamber in hands at parents), remember several simple rules.Suit
- as it is possible closer. Let the person borrow as it is possible the most part of a shot. In some chambers there is a special choice for shooting of a portrait - you see a white contour of the head and shoulders on the screen, you need to make so that the person whom you remove coincided with these contours - and then it will be accurate and clear, and the background will go to unsharpness and will not distract. If you have no such contour, be not upset - just approach closer. by
- Choose a simple and smooth background. What will be the distracting small details and things on a background less, that the portrait will be more expressive. The plastered walls, fences, equal dense thickets serve as a remarkable background. If you remove
- in the room, look at the screen and notice what part of the room it is visible to you. And then go and clean the thrown pieces of paper, dirty circles, the rolling bags and the mixed wires this space. Leave only beautiful things and put them exactly. Look at
- that from the head of your object trees, columns, desk lamps, lamps and spikes of houses did not grow.
- Children leave always relaxedly and with a direct look. Adults often stiffen and look in a shot is squeezeed out and is intense. And best of all leave when sit or stand as it is convenient to them in life, slightly move, speak. As the digital camera is long enough adjusted until is able to make a picture, the person looking in a lens manages to be tired and the look at it becomes squeezeed out. I have a favourite trick on this case. Let the person will turn away from you, looks in other party, talks And when all of you guide at sharpness and will be ready to press the button - call to him - and he will turn the head and will look in a lens with a live and natural look.
- If you remove the person in a profile or in three quarters, that is, his face is turned in one party, always leave before his face more place, than after a nape, otherwise it will look the photo which buried to the region.
Removing children, sit down on the level of their growth more often. Then they will come to a photo with natural proportions, but not the tadpoles going to prospect to tiny short legs. Also look in advance what with this, lower, the points of view gets on a background. From above - that you see carpets and coverings of sofas, and having sat down - the distant end the rooms open for a door on kitchen and other unnecessary details. Clean excess small things, close doors, doors and covers. Put couple of bright things - if a photo color, give it the chance to be such.everything is clear to
With a portrait. The main thing part in it - that person who is removed. And how to be with a photo where there will be more space? Landscapes, a photo from travel, still lifes from objects - what is necessary in order that they looked beautifully and interestingly?
the Landscape and a still life
you Watch what at you will be the composite center. The composition is a relative positioning of parts on the picture and their relations among themselves. The composite center is on what at once the look falls that is the most attracting point where the main thing, from - for what is shot a scene. If you have a lot of randomly located people or objects, the look is wound to and fro, without understanding that wanted to show it and what to tell. If the composite center is - you look at it, then bypass a look of a detail and again come back to the main thing.
From the point of view of successful composition - the center of the picture - the most boring place. If you place the line of the horizon exactly on the center - a half-shot the sky, a half-shot the earth - will be a boring photo. If you place in the center of the person, a tree, the house, then the shot will be boring too. If to simplify the rule of golden ratios for daily occurrence, then always submit your picture divided into three parts down and three across. Also place large divisions on these lines, and important details in points of intersection. It considerably will improve your picture and will relieve it of monotony and boredom.
How to guide sharpness at the necessary subject, but to make so that it was not in the center, and sideways a shot, you already know: guide on necessary a frame in the center, to half press the descent button, to wait when the chamber measures everything and the spark will be lit exactly - and to translate a chamber so that the composition suited you, and the necessary subject or the person appeared in the right place. On a photo it will turn out sharp and accurate, but not a distant tree on the center of a picture.
If you on the earth or in air have horizontal expressed lines - do not get up so that lines went exactly before you or met in the center. Get up sideways - so that lines went on diagonal, it will give to all photo more live and interesting look.
If you removed ever a landscape, especially majestic, you, probably, noticed that on a photo grandeur vanishes, not to understand what that size, and the picture seems flat. Matter in plans. Not that “lists planned“, and in art plans. The most distance shot can be compared to a back in theater is that against: sky, distant wood, at home, prospect of the street. The average plan is what from you nearby, and you it can capture a look - a separate tree, the car against houses group of people. And the near plan is that just before you, close. Images on three plans give three steps to depth, allow to feel this depth and underline each other scale. Try to place always something into the forefront - a small subject, an architectural detail, a tree branch, a beautiful small bush.
Usual targeting of sharpness does not work with Makrosjemk`s