Collection of games and tasks for development of small motility. Part IV
- to Squeeze fingers in a fist and to make roundabouts a brush to the left, then to the right, 4 - 5 times.
- With a force to squeeze and unclench fingers. 5 - 6 times.
- to Straighten fingers, a thumb to take aside and to do them roundabouts at first to the left, then to the right. 4 - 6 times.
- to Straighten fingers, at the same time to bend and unbend the two first phalanxes. 5 - 6 times. to Part with
- direct fingers, consistently, the fanlike movement, since a little finger, to bend all fingers in a fist. Then, since a thumb to return to a starting position. 3 - 4 times.
- to Squeeze fingers in a fist. To try to unbend and bend separately each finger. To aspire to that others remained collected in a fist. Exercises are carried out sitting, having put elbows on a table. To gradually finish the number of repetitions to 10 - 15 times. Having finished gymnastics, it is necessary to shake by the weakened brushes and to make massage.
Sets of exercises (poteshka)
“Are on friendly terms in our group of the girl and boys“.
Fingers of hands connect rhythmically in the lock.
“We with you will make friends small fingers“.
Rhythmical contact of the fingers of the same name of both hands.
“Time, two, three, four, five“.
the Serial contact of the fingers of the same name, since little fingers. “Begin to consider
of Times, two, three, four, five. We stopped considering
of the Hand down to stir up brushes.
(When performing this exercise children sit on the places and rhythmically, serially, move jumps on a table surface from themselves to its opposite edge direct fingers of both hands).
Went for a walk (fingers are squeezed in fists, thumbs are lowered down and as if jumps move on a table).
A second - to catch up,
(the rhythmical movements on a table of forefingers).
the Third fingers - run,
(the movement of middle fingers at fast speed).
A fourth - on foot.
(slow movement of ring fingers on a table surface).
the Fifth finger jumped
(a rhythmical contact of a surface of a table with little fingers).
I at the end of the way fell.
(knock by fists on a table surface).
- “Little men“
Ran along the river.
(the movement of index and middle fingers on a table surface from to edge)
Children competing in speed.
(To repeat several times).
- “On a visit“
On a visit to a finger to big
(thumbs of both hands are exposed up) of
Came directly to the house:
(Palms together, the fingers of the same name adjoin)
Index and average,
(serially called fingers connect with big on both hands at the same time).
Anonymous and last
the little finger - babies
(fingers are squeezed in a fist, only little fingers are exposed up) Was knocked with
on a threshold.
(fists knock the friend about the friend)
Together fingers - friends,
(rhythmical tightening of fingers on fists) the Friend without friend it is impossible for
of Times, two, three, four, five
(unclamping of the fingers squeezed in a fist on one since big).
Left fingers to walk.
(rhythmical unclamping of all fingers at the same time).
of Times, two, three, four, five,
(tightening in turn widely placed fingers in a fist, since a little finger).
In a lodge hid again.
(rhythmical tightening of all fingers at the same time).
We cabbage cut
(the sharp movements with direct hands down and up)
We carrot rub,
We cabbage salt
(fingers of hands are squeezed in fists, the movement of fists to themselves and from themselves),
We cabbage press
(the movement of fingers imitating a posypaniye I will merge from a pinch).
(intensive tightening of fingers of hands in fists).
hangs On a door (rhythmical fast connections of fingers of hands in “lock“)
Who could open it?
(repetition of movements) Pulled
(fingers are linked in “lock“, hands to pull in one, then other party) Twisted
(the movement by hands with the linked fingers from itself to itself)
(fingers are linked, the bases of palms to knock the friend about the friend)
I - opened!
(to uncouple fingers, palms in the parties).
- “A finger - the boy“
“A finger - the boy where you were?the Adult shows to
With this brother went to the wood,
With this brother cooked Russian cabbage soup,
ate porridge With this brother,
With this brother of a song sang“.
a thumb and as if addresses it, then touches with its tip tips of all other fingers, since index.
“The squirrel on the cart sits, she Sells toby means of the left hand fingers of the right hand, since a thumb bend in turn.
to Chanterelle - the sister,
to the Sparrow, a titmouse,
to the Bear tolstopyaty, Zainke`s
- “This finger“
“This finger - the grandfather,
This finger - the grandmother,
This finger - the daddy,
This finger - mummy,
This finger - I,
Here and all my family“.
to Children is offered to bend fingers of the left hand in a cam, then, listening to a poteshka, in turn to unbend them, since a thumb.
- “Fingers sleep“
“This finger wants to sleep,
This finger - pryg in a bed!
This finger took a nap,
This finger fell asleep.
is more silent, a finger, do not rustle,
of Brothers do not wake...
Rose fingers. Hurrah!
is time to go To kindergarten“.
to Raise the left palm to itself and according to the text to bend the right hand in turn fingers of the left hand, since a little finger. Children address a thumb, unbend all fingers.
- “Well - brothers, for work!“
“Well - brothers, for work! Show to
Big - firewood to cut. all - you to heat
of the Furnace. to you - water to carry
A to you - to cook a dinner, to the baby of a song to sing
A, to sing
of the Song yes to dance, to amuse with
Children address the right hand bent in a fist, serially unbend all fingers.“We mushrooms go to look for
“Time, two, three, four, five,
This finger went to the wood,
a mushroom found This finger,
began to clean This finger
, This finger ate everything.
From that also grew stout“.
(to alternately bend fingers, since a little finger).
- “Scarlet flowers“
“Our scarlet flowersare connected by
the Breeze slightly breathes,
our scarlet flowers
Quietly fill up,
of the Palm in the form of a tulip, fingers slowly reveal, then smooth rockings are made by hands, then slowly closed, getting a flower form, rockings are made by an anthodium.
“We divided orange,to Begin
Orange only one.
This segment for a cat,
This segment for a hedgehog,
This segment for a snail,
This segment for a siskin,
Well, and to a wolf a peel!“
with a little finger, to bend alternately all fingers.
“Fingers played at hide-and-seek
I of a head cleaned.
Here so, here so, So heads cleaned
Tightening and unclamping of fingers of hands.
- “Fingers in the wood“
“Time, two, three, four, five“
the Adult holds before himself the left hand of the child a palm to himself.
“Left fingers to walk.
a mushroom found This finger“,
bends a little finger
“This finger began to clean“,
bends a ring finger
bends a middle finger
bends a forefinger
“Well, and this only looked!“
bends a thumb and tickles a palm.
a large number not only finger-type games Russian, but also Ukrainian, Bulgarian etc. Is available. Obviously, people, observing children, paid attention that the movements of fingers are well reflected in development of the speech and other mental processes.
Weakening (self-massage of brushes and fingers of hands)
- Pressing by strongly squeezed four fingers of one hand on the thumb basis, the middle of a palm, the basis of fingers of other hand. Then position of hands changes.
- Grinding of palms a six-sided pencil with gradual increase in efforts.
- Grinding of palms the movements up - down.
- Grinding of lateral surfaces of the linked fingers. Razminaniye`s
- , then grinding of each finger lengthways, then across. the Walnut to put
- between palms, to do roundabouts, gradually increasing pressing and speed. It is possible to carry out exercise with two walnuts, rolling one through another, one hand, then another.
- Pressing by not ground pencil on painful points of a palm, then rotation of a pencil to the right, to the left.
- Razminany brushes of the right hand fingers left and vice versa, then serial grinding.
Literature:“The child learns to tell
- of Koltsov M. M.“. - M, 1979. Povalyaev M. A.
- . “Reference book of the logopedist“. - Rostov-on-Don 2002. Zhukov N. S., Mastyukov E. N., Filechev T. B.
- . “Overcoming of the general underdevelopment of the speech at preschool children“. - M, 1973. Ruzin M. S.
- . “Country of finger-type games. The developing games for children and adults“. - SPb. 2000. Tkachenko T. A.
- .“ Use a fizkultminutok for development of manual motility in preschool children with violations of the speech“. - M, 1989. Uzorov O. V., Nefedov E. A.
- . “Finger-type gymnastics“. - M of 2002.