Six steps to a threshold of the Temple of arts: a step the third - we will play
(how to acquaint the kid with history of the fine arts)
- the Step the first. Home museum
- Step the second. A slide - the show
- Step the third. Let`s play!
- Step the fourth. Thematic creativity
- Step the fifth. We go to travel
- the Step the sixth, the last. And we in the museum
Any games of your kid can be combined with studying of history of art. The main thing - always to have nearby an album - “museum“. We play “with immersion in art“ the most different games.
I Will give only three examples:
- For studying of architecture the most grateful game - designing. It is possible to build an arch from any designer - not necessarily semicircular - square, lancet, step. From several arches the arcade turns out. It is even simpler to construct a column (and a colonnade). Instead of a banal lodge you will build Parthenon or the Roman aqueduct. Here - that is also useful the picture with the image of the real monument. And you did not study anything at all - played simply, built...
- Games with dolls, toy little men give the mass of opportunities for studying of biblical or mythological scenes. The glove doll Masha acquired for the purpose of display of the fairy tale “Masha and Bear“ became in our “den“ and Virgin Mary (with the baby), both Mary Magdalene, and Yudifyyu (if to give it a sword), and Flora (if to decorate it with flowers). And then looked also at the real Madonna...
- Boys like to play war games - with tell-tales, sabers, onions and guns. A scope for acquaintance to historical and battle paintings almost boundless! Here it is possible to show, for example, and illustrations to the Greek myths and the Russian bylinas. It is possible to include in “program“ also acquaintance to architecture of ancient fortresses, medieval castles and bastions, history of a military suit and equipment. Ancient swords, sabers and guns - too quite often remarkable works of applied art. And then - a campaign, so to say, in Armory.
we Have in repertoire also special games - with reproductions and cards. Before the next occupation we arrange five-minute “guess - ku“. Let`s tell, such:
- here to you five images of “Saint Georgy`s miracle“. Well - guess where here a picture and where an icon...
- in these pictures are represented antique gods. And here planets with the same names (picture). Give - we will find what planet by what name of god is called.
or is absolutely simple:
- here is portraits, landscapes and still lifes. Let Tanya will find all portraits, Ania all landscapes, and Vanya - all still lifes. Who the first will cope - won.
of Such games as much as necessary!
I one more game - “Gallery“. On easels I hang out big reproductions (5 - 6) on scope of occupation (houses it can be done on walls). I put the most assidious of children on a stool near easels. It is “inspector“. He watches that nobody rustled, did not run and did not touch “exhibits“. Now we quietly pass across “hall“ and we look at “pictures“. I tell - children listen. So we prepare for the main thing, that ahead - to visit of the MUSEUM.