The best children`s books: for kids and preschool children of
How to choose the most worthy editions from a huge number of children`s books? Those which will stand not just on the shelf and to be re-read and to be stored carefully in children`s library. It is possible to trust in own intuition or opinion of acquaintances, and it is possible to look that other parents write about this or that book.the Internet - Labirint shop buyers leave
On the website comments to the acquired and read books, discuss the most different aspects, from the author`s plan before typographical execution. The edition, the more responses is more interesting it has.We chose by
books with the most large number of reader`s reviews, having divided them into three groups: books for kids, books for preschool children and the book for children of 7 - 10 years to tell why these editions enjoy the greatest love of parents and children.
What is read to the smallest?Kids are not able to read
yet and do not perceive big and difficult texts. Aged till 4 years parents place emphasis on development of the child, trusting authors - teachers and books with the training orientation. Such books develop figurative and spatial thinking, a lexicon, tells the child about world around. “My first book. The most favourite“, released “The white city“, became real “a stick - a lifesaver“ for those at whom children of 3 - 6 years grow up. The book was fallen in love by much for availability of a statement and laconicism. Parents call the edition useful.“ The child at the age of one and a half years knows geometrical figures, distinguishes the fire truck from cargo, the crane from the excavator, knows and distinguishes fruit, vegetables and berries“, - one of mothers writes.Not smaller popularity enjoy
at parents of the book of the School of Seven Gnomes series of Mosaic - Synthesis and Clever Books publishing house for children of 2 - 3 years of Makhaon publishing house. With these books learn the first letters and words, define time, acquaint with elements of logic and mathematics. Training of children in an available and game manner - the basic principle of the developing books for kids, and availability of the stated material, first of all, is appreciated by parents.
of the Book - toys which combine both literary, and training, and game functions buy by everything to kids. For example, the book - a rattle “My first words, Mother and children“ can and be shaken, and even to bite. The main requirements which are imposed by parents on books - toys, - quality, safety and durability of materials.Some publishing houses offer
new and conceptual approaches of development of creative abilities - the book of the French artist Herve Tulle just from such. Reaction is ambiguous: one feel delight, others show scepticism. The book offers absolutely new and, in too time, the interactive format long ago forgotten without use of any digital devices and other technical means. The main tool - imagination of the child.
Parents not only teach kids to letters and words, but also read them verses and fairy tales.
of the Book of modern writers is not conceded to habitual classics. Elena Rakitina`s tale with Victoria Kirdy`s drawings “Serezhik“ of adventures of a little hedgehog is pleasant to parents at all not less, than to children. Rhymed stories of Julia Donaldson are also popular, as well as stories about Mafin`s burro of Ann Hogard. Poetic or prosaic form - it is unimportant, the main thing that these books learn good.
the Domestic children`s classics is also demanded by parents. High-quality reprintings of old Soviet books are especially popular. On the one hand is hi from own left childhood, on the other hand - really worthy sample of the good text and illustrations under one cover.
“Cat`s house“ of Samuil Marshak with Yury Vasnetsov`s illustrations or “Kot Vasili“ of the Ukrainian poet Alexey Krylov - books which smell not only fresh typographical paint, but also memoirs from own childhood.
the Top - 20 for kids with the most large number of reviews
- “My first book. The most favourite. From 6 months to 3 years“ - 365 reviews Rakitin E.
- of “ear rings“ - 129 reviews Zemtsov O.
- “Gramoteyka. 2 - 3 years“ - 116 reviews
- Donaldson D.“ Ulitka and Keith“ - 66 reviews
- “School of seven gnomes. A full annual course of occupations till 1 year“ - 65 reviews Tyulle E
- . “The live book“ - 55 reviews
- Teplyuk S. “The book - dream of that Hare, of birthdays, about big and small and silent verses. To children from 1 - 3“ - 54 reviews
- Hogarth E. “Muffin and its cheerful friends“ - 52 reviews Zemtsov O.
- . “We develop attention 2 - 3 years“ - 50 reviews
- Marshak S. “The cat`s house“ - 47 reviews Koldin D
- . “We learn to mold. An art album for occupations with children of 1 - 3 years“ - 45 reviews Karganov E.
- . “Books - donuts from puzzles / Mother and the child“ - 43 reviews
- the Developing poster - game with reusable stickers. “We go, we float, we fly“ - 41 reviews
- “The first book of the kid. The encyclopedia for children of 6 months is also more senior“ - 41 reviews
- Rosen M., Oksenberi X.“ We go to catch a bear“ - 40 reviews
- “Tumbler toys - rattles / my first words / Mothers and children“ - 32 reviews
- Ovsepyan K. “I go to kindergarten. Adaptation problems“ - 32 reviews
- “School of kids. Clever stickers for children 2 - x years. The developing book with stickers“ - 31 reviews Gromov O., Pavlov L.
- . “About hare“ - 29 reviews Karganov E.
- “ Chun“ - 29 reviews
of the Book for preschool children
of the Book on the shelf become more various: it is more than fairy tales, national and author`s, foreign and domestic, it is more than stories for children and children`s verses, children`s encyclopedias and books from a genre “Children`s leisure“.
“Plasticine secrets“ of Roni Oren are not the first year at top of various lists of popularity. This book how from a piece of plasticine to create surprising, fantastic and, at the same time, the realistic world. It seems that according to Oren`s book adults mold with the same pleasure, as children.“ Plasticine secrets“ - it is more, than the book is an organizer of family leisure, the book behind which children forget about the TV, the computer and other “harm“ which so disturb modern parents.
With the world of literature of children is acquainted through verses and Korney Chukovsky`s fairy tales, work of Alexander Volkov, Eduard Uspensky, Yury Druzhkov, Vladimir Suteev, Boris Zakhoder and other, such acquaintances by all of authors.
However, parents do not neglect also modern names, for example “Fairy tales from tears“ of Maria Kutova parents praise not less, than “Winnie - Down“.
Some parents admit that they buy to children of the book “for growth“: for example, “Wind in Willows“ of Kenneth Graham or “Ballad about a small tow“ of Iosif Brodsky.
the Top - 40 for preschool children with the most large number of reviews
- of Roni O. “Plasticine secrets“ - 573 reviews
- Plyatskovsky M.“ Camomiles in January“ - 185 reviews
- Donaldson D. “Gruffalo. The fairy tale in verses“ - 153 reviews
- of Kutovaya of M. “Fairy tales from tears“ - 129 reviews
- Usachev A. “Once upon a time there were hedgehogs“ - 109 reviews
- Petranovskaya L. “What to do if...“ - 100 reviews Carle E.
- “The Very Hungry Caterpillar“ - 100 reviews
- Marshak S. “Verses and fairy tales for the smallest“ - 98 reviews Zhukov N.
- . “Abc-book. The manual“ - 97 reviews
- Kozlov S. “Tryam, Hello! And other fairy tales“ - 89 reviews
- Berner Rotraut S. “The winter book“ - 87 reviews
- Chukovsky K., Suteev V. “The book of fairy tales of V. Suteev“ - 84 reviews
- “A piano - a karaoke / Winter songs“ - 81 reviews Koldin D.
- “ Wonderful stickers. Favourite fairy tales“ - 81 reviews
- “The great book about Hare, or useful stories and conversations according to pictures for those to whom 5 yet were not executed“ - 78 reviews by
- Malkovich I. “The big city, the little hare, or honey for mother“ - 76 reviews
- Janusz K. “As I was born“ - 71 reviews Bakhtin E.
- . “The abc-book for kids from 2 to 5“ - 67 reviews
- Makhotin S. “Walks on the wood“ - 66 reviews
- Potter B. “Ukhti - Tukhti“ - 64 reviews
- Suteev V. “Fairy tales“ - 62 reviews
- “Pat-a-cake. The encyclopedia of children`s folklore“ - 62 reviews
- “The girl Masha, a doll Natasha and all - all - all“ - 61 reviews
- Volkov A. “The wizard of the Emerald city“ - 59 reviews
- Brodsky I. “The ballad about a small tow“ - 58 reviews
- Mikhalkov S., etc.“ Verses and fairy tales for kids in V. Suteev`s drawings“ - 57 reviews
- Chukovsky K. “Chukovsky`s fairy tales in Vladimir Suteev`s pictures“ - 57 reviews Skarri R
- . “The city of good deeds“ - 55 reviews
- Gauf V. “Small Torments“ - 54 reviews
- Lunin V., etc. “A polite elephant“ - 54 reviews
- Graham K. “Wind in willows. The fantastic story“ - 54 reviews
- Berner Rotraut S. “The summer book“ - 53 reviews
- Donaldson D. “I want to mother“ - 53 reviews
- “Wonderful stickers: Color pictures“ - 53 reviews Stolbov A.
- . “Fairy tales from whims“ - 51 reviews
- Andersen H. “Thumbelina“ - 48 reviews
- Uspensky E. “A crocodile Gena and his friends“ - 48 reviews
- Zakhoder B., Milne A. A. “Blame - Down and All - all - all“ - 44 reviews
- Andersen H. “Ugly duckling“ - 44 reviews
- Druzhkov Yu.“ Adventures of the Pencil and Samodelkin: The truthful fairy tale“ - 44 reviews
of the Book for children of younger school age to
at the age of 7 - 10 years actively, though reading by adults remains to children as family tradition. The range of the chosen art and informative literature becomes wider. The same editions can compete among themselves on quality of illustrations, the press, retellings and transfers. What “Alice in Wonderland“ is better? With Robert Ingpen`s illustrations in Nina Demurova`s translation or with Victor Chizhikov`s illustrations in Boris Zakhoder`s retelling?
One parents are guided only by the taste, others suggest to make a choice to the child, the third collect a collection from the most different editions of Lewis Carroll.Preschool children with pleasure read
about Buratino or Pinocchio, Carlson, Dunno and other classical heroes of the childhood. At the age of 7 - 10 years parents try to acquaint the child with “gold“ fund of children`s literature, books which are kept in mind, make a certain layer of culture and are even re-read by adults.
the Course of many children`s publishing houses towards release of translated children`s books is nice
to most of parents. Some books which became for a long time classics abroad just now appear in Russian. Today the little reader has a chance to get acquainted with all variety of world fiction: Yang - Olaf Ekholm, Kate DiCamillo, Gudrun Mabs, Rotraut Syuzanna Berner and many - many others.Younger school students are included by
in active social processes, they need to find a common language with peers, the senior children, adults, teachers and parents, the focus of interest of children extends. Now they need not only the surrounding subject world, but also sciences, the human relations, own psychology and physiology. The most different children`s questions are answered by informative encyclopedias. Colourful illustrations, interesting texts, an informational content maximum - it is necessary not only to interest the child, but also to keep his attention.
On an ideal book shelf in the nursery the place to the most different books is: to modern writers and classical works, and, the last - in a priority at parents, all - the classics is checked by time. Many parents like to be engaged in creativity together with children: to mold, draw, design etc. therefore the books devoted to children`s creativity choose and buy at least, than fairy tales. Reading is not just entertainment or training. Thus, the good book unites children and parents and becomes the real family relic.
the Top - 40 for children of 7 - 10 years with the most large number of reviews
- Ekholm Ya. - The lake “Tutta Carlson the First and only, Ludwig the Fourteenth and others“ - 135 reviews
- Shmidt A. “Sashcha and Masha. Stories for children“ - 131 reviews
- Carroll L. “Alice in Wonderland“ - 93 reviews DiCamillo C.
- . “Surprising travel of a rabbit of Edward“ - 89 reviews
- Ballod I., Rumyantseva And. “About a little pig of Plyukh“ - 84 reviews
- Lindgren A. “The kid and Carlson who lives on a roof“ - 81 reviews
- Levin V. “A silly horse“ - 76 reviews
- Oren P “Plasticine Secrets. Dinosaurs“ - 71 reviews Sabitov D.
- . “Mouse Glyceria. Color and striped days“ - 63 reviews
- Andersen H. “The snow Queen“ - 59 reviews
- Kozlov S. “Ezhikina pleasure“ - 53 reviews Grachev M.
- “ Study, draw, invent: a coloring for visionaries and mischievous persons“ - 52 reviews Zoshchenko M.
- “Lelya and Minka“ - 51 reviews Simone F.
- , M.`s Bue - L. “City life“ - 49 reviews Bartho A.
- . “I grow. Verses“ - 48 reviews
- Nosov N. “Visionaries“ - 46 reviews
- Leshermeyer F. of “princess“ - 44 reviews
- King - Smith D. “Lady Daisy“ - 42 reviews
- Yakhnin L. “The area of cardboard hours“ - 41 reviews
- Raud E. “Coupling, Polbotinka and Moss Beard: The story - the fairy tale“ - 41 reviews Mabs G.
- ““the Grandmother!“ - Frider“ - 40 reviews shouts Kollodi K
- . “Pinocchio`s adventures“ - 38 reviews
- Sapgir G. “verses“ - 37 reviews
- Snegirev A., Snegireva N. of “Keshk in the center of attention“ - 36 reviews
- “Big children`s encyclopedia“ - 36 reviews Tolstaya A.
- “ Gold key, or Buratino`s Adventures“ Lobe M
- . “The grandmother on an apple-tree“ - 34 reviews
- Hawking S. “George and secrets of the Universe“ - 34 reviews
- Nosov N. “Adventures of Dunno and his friends“ - 34 reviews
- Baranovsky M. “I bring up the father“ - 33 reviews
- of Peals of M. “The gone letter“ - 33 reviews Novichkov E., Belyaev E.
- . “Ice slaughter“ - 33 reviews
- Pushkin A. “Pushkin`s fairy tales“ - 33 reviews
- Usachev A. “Traffic regulations for future drivers and their parents“ - 33 reviews DiCamillo C.
- . “As the elephant cow came on a silver platter“ - 32 reviews
- Gribachev N. “Kosk`s hare and his friends“ - 32 reviews
- Usachev A. “Fairy tales and stories about animals“ - 31 reviews
- Nilson - Brenstr M. “Tsatsiki goes to school“ - 30 reviews Lavrov S.
- “ Entertaining chemistry for children“ - 30 reviews
- Dragoon V. “Deniskina stories“ - 30 reviews