Hairdresses on final from the star stylist. For long hair of
two More hairdresses
U you long hair, and you are ready to turn them into the real evening hairdress? The master - a class from the stylist Ruslan Tatyanin will help to make a beautiful hairdress with own hands - by means of step-by-step descriptions and a photo. Be going to twist ringlets and to spin braids - in a hairdress for long hair not to do without it!
refined and easy
- the Ideal hairdress for cascade hair. Really will please all fans of natural style.
- All hair we divide
into 2 equal parts.
- It is begun to comb nape hair popryadno.
- It is important: for bigger volume each lock after a backcombing needs to be processed slightly a varnish.
- the Brush it is smoothed all nape hair in the direction up.
- by means of invisible beings we create a framework of our future hairdress.
- the Line from invisible beings - a basis of all design.
- the Combed part of hair is sprained in the form of the roller and we fix hairpins to the basis.
- From the top part of hair allocated the first tier.
- we Wind it nippers.
- From the first tier has to turn out 5 ringlets.
- Is passed to work with the second tier - we also wind it on nippers.
- of the Lock of the third tier we wind
in the direction from the face.
- we Sort ringlets fingers and we process paste or wax for giving of texture.
- Have to turn out the magnificent, curly mass of hair.
- under the roller and we fix hairpins.
- the Hairdress for very long hair. The real gift for those who love refined, original weaving.
- On a parietal zone a wide lock in the form of a triangle.
- in a low hard tail and we divide it into 3 equal parts.
- Each part we divide
into 4 locks and we begin to spin a braid.
- we fix weaving by a small elastic at the end.
- From a tail have to turn out three not hard braids - a cone.
- From the first braid a lock and by an accordion it is collected on it a braid.
- the Turned-out “accordion“ we stack
and we fix hairpins.
- In the same equipment we collect by
2 - yuand 3 - yubraids.
- All laid elements of weaving we fix
- On a parietal zone 3 equal locks and we process them paste or wax.
- All hair on a parietal zone we braid
in one not hard braid, moving from the top to a forehead.
- Fingers we sort a braid, creating volume.
- Has to turn out a magnificent, “lacy“ braid.
- Weaving we fix
by a varnish.
- we Stack a braid to the right.
- the End of a braid is connected by
to a hairdress invisible beings.
two More hairdresses
From the book “The Best Hairdresses for All Occasions“