Decoupage: two gifts the hands. The master - a class for beginners of
it becomes fashionable to Make gifts the hands - especially as modern materials and technologies it allow. We offer you on the eve of a holiday on March 8 to master a decoupage - art of dressing of surfaces - and to make stylish and useful things in economy in this equipment.
the Decoupage is a special technology of dressing of various surfaces by means of the ready pictures which are in advance cut out from paper. If to return to sources, “decoupage“ - the French word which is translated as “cutting“ or “cutting“.Not each type of dressing on beauty and showiness can be compared by
to a decoupage. Emergence of a decoupage is referred to the 15th century, and since then it never got out of fashion. The equipment of a decoupage was used by great masters of the past, many famous people were fond of it. It was so popular that for occupations whole “industry“ existed a decoupage. Was considered that it is worthy hobby for people from society.
Today, when using modern technologies, the decoupage differs in boundless applicability. You judge: any elements of an interior, gifts, personal bagatelles, household accessories, ware, toys, Christmas-tree decorations, clothes, footwear, costume jewelry - everything can be changed by means of this tremendous equipment. Thanks to new materials it will be not just decorative things, and very much even practical and useful in life, and it will be possible to look after all this: to clean, wash, erase, iron.
Let`s try to issue a usual kitchen board in equipment of a classical decoupage, and in equipment of a decoupage under roasting we will create a decorative dish. In your creative hands these usual things can become a unique gift!
the Kitchen board “Spicy herbs“
the French style in your kitchen! The chopping board which can serve also as a tray for laying of cheese is executed in classical equipment, with association of several most interesting receptions of a decoupage at once. > to you it will be required by
- a simple wooden chopping board without processing;
- of a brush from synthetics;
- acrylic paint sand, white and it is dark - brown color;
- of a napkin with the image of spicy herbs; glue
- for a decoupage;
- acrylic varnish;
- two-component means for receiving craquelures;
- small rag of white cotton fabric;
- a water color pastel darkly - brown color.
As it becomes
- Paint a board surface acrylic paint of sand color. In some places make small dabs white and it is dark - brown paints and pound them a dry flat brush. At you imitation of the invoice of the painted tree will turn out. Well dry up paint.
- to you will need Now images of spicy herbs. It is better not to cut out them, and to pull out carefully hands - it will allow to give to a product more “rustic“ style.
- Stratify the received images.
- Spread out images of spicy herbs to board surfaces according to the selected song and carefully miss the mark from above with a varnish for a decoupage, pasting them to a surface. After that carefully iron a brush to straighten possible folds and to remove air bubbles. If you use in work of a napkin, remember, the rubber roller - not for them! Napkins are too thin, easily become wet, stretch and when rolling are damaged by the roller.
- When the varnish for a decoupage will dry, cover all surface of a board with means № 1 for receiving craquelures (the patinating varnish). Dry means, but not up to the end, and to that stage when it sticks slightly to hands. If not finally dry the patinating varnish before drawing krakelyurny, at you large cracks if completely to dry up - small will turn out.
- Cover all surface of a board with means № 2 for receiving craquelures (a krakelyurny varnish). Dry up it completely. When the varnish dries, all board will become covered by a network of cracks.
- Wrap a cotton wool piece in a cotton rag and smear the turned-out tampon darkly - a brown water color pastel.
- Show cracks: walk a tampon on all surface of a board roundabouts, rubbing clean a pastel in cracks. After that carefully wash away a krakelyurny varnish from a board surface under a water stream. You remember: it is too unstable, carries out only support function and at the subsequent processing can spoil your work.
- Dry up a board and cover it with a decorative acrylic varnish.
the Dish “Red gold“
This bright dish will not remain to
unnoticed on a holiday table, and its decor is combined with the majority of styles, including and with modern. Here technicians of a list on glass and a decoupage are integrated. > to you it will be required by
- white dish;
- of paint for ceramics under roasting of red and gold flowers;
- means for a decoupage under roasting;
- paper for a decoupage with images of autumn leaves;
- of a brush;
- the rubber roller
As it becomes
- the Wide flat brush cover all surface of a dish with red paint on ceramics. Dry up paint. The dish could be painted also by means of the porolonovy roller. But, painting a dish a brush, we try to obtain effect of ceramics of handwork.
- Draw with
on a dish surface several twisting strips by means of gold paint, dry up these strips.
- Cut out from special paper with images of leaves two large leaves of a chestnut. (Advantage of special paper: it almost does not appear through that is convenient during the work with a bright surface.) Smear with means for a decoupage under roasting (it is used instead of glue) those places on a dish where you plan to paste these leaves, put leaves, press and smear from above with the same means.
- Roll the pasted leaves the rubber roller.
- Approximately in 40 minutes slightly “gild“ contours of leaves by means of a thin brush and gold paint. burn with
- In four hours a dish in an oven at a temperature of 170 degrees within 20 minutes. For this purpose place a product in a cold oven, and from a mement of achievement of the set temperature time roasting. Take out a finished product only after the oven completely cools down.
Where to take pictures?
of the Picture is, perhaps, the most important element in equipment of a decoupage. More than 50% of success are put in pictures. Where to take them? There are several opportunities.
In - the first, it is decorative multilayered napkins with various motives, those which are on sale packs in supermarkets. And still such napkins are on sale in specialized shops for artists and designers. There you can get paper sets with different drawings or napkins by the piece.
Before work tissues needs to be stratified since for a decoupage the top, painted layer is used only. Be not frightened - to stratify napkins very easily, it is necessary just to take the top layer for a corner and, holding the lower layers, to pull slightly up.
In - the second, it is special paper for a decoupage or so-called dekupazhny “cards“ which represent sheets of a big format. On each leaf the selection of drawings on a certain subject, for example, “roses“, “sea“ or “safari“ contains.Paper for a decoupage is especially good
the fact that it is not necessary to cook specially to work (to stratify) it, and at the same time it less transparent that allows to receive brighter drawing when gluing. Besides, on sheets of paper it is possible to find large pictures that, naturally, cannot be on napkins. Very refined samples meet on rice paper.
A in - the third, for a decoupage it is possible to use also any other paper with pictures which were pleasant to you, namely: pages from magazines, photocopies, elegant packing paper, cards, reproductions, calendars, wall-paper, notes, cards, photos and so forth. And it is possible not paper, but fabric, the lace, a tin and other invoices suitable for cutting at all. Any “nonconventional“ dense paper for use in a decoupage needs to be prepared: to stratify and use only the top layer. But it is as simple as napkin, it will not be stratified. She needs to be killed for some time in water, and then to dry, put on a firm smooth surface and to divide layers by means of a toothpick.
From the book “A fashionable decoupage: step-by-step the master - classes for beginners“