Fitness for beginners: training with a photo from Denis Semenikhin of
For those who are already morally ready to play sports, to pump up a figure or just decided to warm up a little after hibernation - our today`s “charging“ from fitness - the expert Denis Semenikhin.
It is the starting program for beginners. You need only 10 minutes for its performance, but it is necessary to do it daily or at least 5 days a week.
Please, remember that existence of a large number of exercise machines in fitness - club does not mean that you need to switch to them at once, time is such opportunity.you can pass
In 2 weeks to two
of total beginner
- Horizontal attacks, 1 × 15, on each leg.
- of Push-up from a bench from legs or from a floor from knees, 1ő15.
- Draft of a dumbbell in an inclination, 1 × 15.
- of Push-up behind the back, 1 × 15.
- the Press of dumbbells, sitting on a ball, 1 × 15.
- Inclinations with dumbbells in hands, 1 × 15.
- Cross twisting, 4 approaches before burning, rest of 10 seconds between approaches.
Rest between exercises
If first at you does not turn out to make 15 repetitions in some exercises, for example, in various push-ups, be not upset, just do how many you can, or use the incomplete amplitude of movements. Gradually to you it will become much simpler, and then you can increase the number of repetitions to 20 in all exercises.