Christmas tree decorations for children the hands: we prepare for New year!
In New Year`s Eve days especially there is a wish for homeliness which can be created only with own hand. This article how to sew Christmas tree decorations - and not simple, but very nice and absolutely safe for kids. The detailed master - a class from Olga Vorevodina.
my Main idea was to make safe toys that children could decorate a Christmas tree.to
So, to us it is required:
- Felt of any color
- 3 colors of contrast threads - woolen or a mouline thread, not important, the main thing, not really thin
- of the Bead, in this case wooden
- the Synthetic winterizer
- the Long needle with a big ear
- Dense paper and a pencil
- Acrylic paint or colored gel pens
- the Band
- we Draw a pattern or we look for necessary on various amateur resources.
cut out on a pattern felt. If felt thin, all pair details we cut out at the same time from the felt folded double.
- the Taurus of our owl consists of 3 details. That the toy turned out equal and accurate, we note the middle of details and we combine.
- we cut off a long thread Now to sew all parts one thread: it is less than small knots - the seam and work in general are accurater. We sew everything a decorative seam.
- When the little body is almost sewed by
, we fill a synthetic winterizer and we sew up. We put the cut-out eyes and a nose, we pass a thread of other color in a needle. I advise a nose at first to paste, and then from above to sew area of eyes.
- Area of eyes and a nose on the place, we start the most interesting - we do ears - brushes!
- That our toy was more expressive, a peephole we sew beads to area, we embroider with a bright thread around and we paint with acrylic paint, then at each author the will turn out a scoop! We sew ears.
“eyelets“, and it is possible to cut loops - then a scoop it will turn out with fluffy ears.
we Sew a ribbon - the toy is ready for a fir-tree!
of Ideas of felt toys set:
Dream and experiment! And surely get an album with the ideas and patterns. Good luck and with coming New year!