Christmas decoration the hands. How to make a crown - a template
These sparkling crowns, maybe, not absolutely real - but absolutely safe even for the little princess. And princesses are more senior will be able to make such: plastic bottles from - under waters or aerated water and glue with spangles - here all that is required. The master - a class from the Canadian blogger Dzheromingy Huang.by
Make such crown to celebrate with the daughter a magnificent wedding of dolls - or New year. All girls like to be princesses, but I cannot claim with confidence that this occupation will be suitable for children of preschool age. This project is designed for children
you can think up own design of a crown or use those templates which I for you specially prepared (it is possible to download them here). >
to you it will be necessary for For work of p:
For work of p:
- 2 of l with spangles
- sharp scissors and an adhesive tape (adhesive tape)
- Cut off 1/3 part of a bottle so that at you the cylinder turned out. Using 2 or 3 pieces of an adhesive tape, fix your template from the inside of the cylinder. A marker lead round drawing on a cliche, without drawing in detail details.
- Using sharp scissors, cut out a crown on a contour so that on plasticity there is no marker trace left. Be convinced that you cut out a form together with a rim. At you preparation of a crown which can be decorated now has to turn out.
- Using an adhesive tape, again attach a template to your preparation. Brilliant glue lead round a crown on a contour and trace all details.
- Clean a template. Let`s glue dry approximately within 2 hours.
Attach a crown to the girl`s hair by means of invisible beings. And about yourself do not forget - if in the house there is a princess, there has to be also a queen!