Introduction of a feeding up in 6 months: what to begin with?
at the age of about 6 months of life the child begin to sit with support, usually at this time on the way the first teeth. The need of an organism for energy, proteins, iron, phosphorus and vitamins increases. This period is remembered to parents by the first steps of the kid on the way to adulthood - introduction to a diet of the child of a feeding up.
the Gastrointestinal tract of the kid prepares for assimilation of new food: a number of digestive enzymes ripens, the sufficient level of local immunity is formed, permeability of a mucous membrane of a small intestine decreases. “The reflex of pushing out of a spoon“ dies away, and the baby gets an opportunity to swallow semi-fluid and more dense food.
Terms and sequence of introduction of a feeding up are defined by specific features of the kid and depend on his maturity, a state of health and a type of feeding. So, in the presence of a lack of weight or an unstable chair it is better to begin with porridges. At surplus of weight and tendency to locks - on the contrary to enter vegetable puree. If your kid is absolutely healthy, pediatricians and nutritionists recommend vegetable puree as the first feeding up now.the qualitative, safe, enriched with vitamins and minerals homogeneous mashed potatoes in house conditions are very difficult to Prepare
. When cooking products in house conditions the part of vitamins collapses, and it is impossible to achieve the necessary extent of crushing of vegetables without use of the special equipment sometimes. For this reason for the initial stage of introduction of a feeding up pediatricians recommend products of industrial preparation.
To advantages of products of industrial production is carried:
- microbiological safety;
- have the guaranteed structure with ideally picked up and balanced ratio of nutrients corresponding to age features of an organism of the child; by
- a guarantee that mashed potatoes from a jar with which you feed the child not only are made of specially selected products, but also it is checked for the content of such substances, harmful to the small child, as nitrates, pesticides, antibiotics, radioactive elements etc.
- are in addition enriched with necessary vitamins, calcium, iron and mineral substances.
as much as possible the menu of the child, entering into it many components inaccessible for the seasonality reasons, and also that is very important, significantly save time, leaving to mother more opportunities for communication with the kid.
of the Rule of introduction of a feeding up:
- a new product is not recommended to be entered into the period of an illness of the child, in hot weather and during preventive inoculations;
- introduction of a new product is begun with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon and gradually increase its quantity up to the necessary daily volume during
of 5 - 7 days;
- the following type of a feeding up needs to be entered only in 2 weeks; > a feeding up it is better for li to enter
- in the first half of day that it was possible to estimate reaction to introduction of a new dish in the form of change of health of the kid, a condition of skin and/or character of a chair;
- a feeding up is given from a spoon before feeding by a breast or the adapted dairy mix; fruit purees and juice - after feeding as they do not replace meal; at the initial stage of introduction of a feeding up of a dish have to be
- homogeneous (high extent of crushing) for full digestion of nutrients;
- in process of growth of the child the consistence of dishes has to change gradually with liquid and homogeneous on more dense and firm;
- for the first feeding up are chosen by the vegetable purees or porridges prepared only from one type of products (monocomponent);
- of a portion and structure of dishes have to correspond to the recommended volumes for children of this age; needs to offer
- a new dish repeatedly, sometimes to
of 10 - 12 times,at persistent refusal of the child - to pass to other type of a feeding up (for example, to other type of vegetables); >
- it is desirable for li to keep “the food diary“ which will allow to monitor communication of allergic reaction with this or that product.
Timely introduction of a feeding up promotes formation of the chewing device and the correct flavoring orientation of the child.
Vegetable purees contain iron, potassium, organic acids and vegetable fibers, are rich with the pectins regulating activity of intestines, are a source of vegetable protein, carbohydrates and vitamin C. As the first vegetable puree it is desirable to use vegetables with gentle cellulose: a vegetable marrow, broccoli, a cauliflower, then it is possible to enter pumpkin and carrots .Than the vegetable marrow is useful to
? It is a dietary and hypoallergenic product, a source of sodium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamins of group B, C, E. Kabachok is rich with the pectins regulating activity of intestines.Than pumpkin is useful to
? its gentle cellulose is easily acquired and normalizes motor function of intestines, β - carotene promotes development of organs of vision. Pumpkin - a source of potassium, copper, vitamins of group B and A.Than carrots are useful to
? the Vitamins which are a part of carrots are responsible for growth of bones, sight development, a metabolism, fibrillation process, regulate activity of nervous system, digestive organs, provide normal functioning of cells of skin, healing of wounds, improve intake of oxygen in all cages of an organism, increase resistance of an organism to infections; possess the expressed antioxidant properties. Carrots are rich a beta - carotene which in a human body turns into vitamin A, and vitamins of group B, C, PP, E.
needs of the child not only for proteins, fats and carbohydrates, but also vitamins and minerals increase With age. The majority of vitamins and minerals are not synthesized in an organism and have to arrive with food. Than they are so useful?
Vitamin A (Retinolum):
- is Provided by normal functioning of cells of skin, mucous membranes; Exerts
- impact on permeability of cellular membranes; Is responsible
- for sight, it is necessary for visual adaptation in the dark;
- is Accelerated by healing of wounds; for
- It is necessary for growth of bones.
Vitamins of group B:
- Participate in tissue respiration and development of energy;
- Regulate activity of nervous system;
- Influence all types of an exchange;
- Play an important role in maintenance of emotional health.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid):
- is Raised by resistance of an organism to infections;
- Reduces vascular permeability;
- Possesses the expressed antioxidant properties;
- is Improved by a zhelcheotdeleniye and functioning of a liver;
- Influences formation of protein.
Vitamin D (calciferol):
- Participates in kaltsiyevo - a phosphoric exchange;
- Promotes formation of teeth and bones.
Vitamin E (tocopherol):
- Protects cellular membranes from destruction;
- is Improved by intake of oxygen in all cages of an organism.
- Participates in processes of excitability of nervous tissue, sokratimost of muscles, fibrillation processes;
- Possesses antiallergenic and anti-inflammatory action;
- is Activated by a number of enzymes and hormones;
- is Regulated by permeability of cellular membranes.
- It is necessary for normal functioning of a brain;
- Is a part of hormone of a thyroid gland - a tiroksin; to
- It is necessary for creation of phagocytes (cages - defenders) for blood.
- Participates in fermental, hormonal, carbohydrate exchanges; Supports by
- work warmly - vascular system;
- Helps an organism to resist to stresses;
- is Regulated by balance of calcium and sodium in cages.
- Together with sodium is regulated by water balance in an organism and normalizes a heart rhythm;
- Promotes the best activity of a brain, improving supply with its oxygen;
- Participates in transfer of nervous impulses;
- Reduces allergic reactions.
- is Prevented by dehydration in an organism; Exerts
- impact on work of nervous system; Strengthens
- warmly - vascular system;
- is Stimulated by digestion (activates a number of digestive enzymes, participates in formation of gastric juice);
- Regulates work of secretory system.
- Participates in education, growth and a metabolism of cages, protein synthesis;
- Promotes healing of wounds; for
- It is necessary for maintenance and improvement of memory; Maintains by
- flavoring and olfactory sensitivity;
- is Regulated by digestion of carbohydrates and fats.
- Participates in transfer of oxygen to cages and fabrics;
- Is a part of a number of enzymes, protecting cages from destruction.