Adaptation of the child at school: the most important questions
Adaptation Period about two months last on average, but sometimes stretches also for all first year. The child of one under aegis “he has to leave impossible for parents to cope itself“, but also it is not necessary to intercept and smother the child`s initiative.the Attention of the parent has to be directed to
first of all to various nuances, subtleties:
- Where you sit whether it is far from the first row?
- U you the head does not hurt? In what games you play
- on changes? Who you is pleasant to
- , there is someone in a class of whom you are afraid? Why? whether
- in a class flowers Are? What voice at the teacher? Who in a class received
- “perfectly“? Who in a class rustles with
- ? And on change? Who well reads
Thus, you as the parent place emotional accents and broadcast to the child certain values. Try not to criticize school, the teacher and the program at school even if there is something, deserving such relation. The child should not hear and perceive it as for him it is extraordinary important to learn to observe all school rituals now, to create and keep a valid distance with teachers, adults. Something negative about school, especially from parents, will destroy the value of rules and norms. >
we Learn to study p
Performance of homeworks - one of the main problems which parents face, and here they, as a rule, make the first mistake - do these tasks for the child or together with the child. It is even better not to begin similar practice, otherwise you should do it the next 11 years. Responsibility of parents first of all consists in providing to the child of a condition, an opportunity to do homework, to create system. The task of the child consists in use of this system.Establish to
- with the child working space (the room, a table) and time when the child does homework (some do before school early in the morning, each child has the period of activity).
- distribute objects of degree of importance or complexity for the child In advance to move from more lungs to more difficult tasks.
- Agree with the child whether there will be breaks at the time when he will do homework and if are, then on how many minutes and what he will be engaged in. To optimum do breaks everyone half an hour for 15 minutes. At the same time the child should not be overexcited (to run, jump, play computer games). However all this individually - some children prefer to do homework without breaks.
- Switch off the TV if you watched it, music, close the computer, you do not speak loudly by phone - has to distract nothing the child when it does homeworks.
- Before according to the plan the child has to begin to do homework, take out all textbooks, handles, pencils from his backpack, warn that working hours will begin in so many minutes, and before the termination - remind the child how many he remained.
- If the child asks for help, you help reasonably, but do not do a task for it.
- If the child says that he does not understand something in a task, lead it that he could conjecture. Motivate with
- the child to do homework in time, independently and qualitatively, for example, it can score points which can be used for “purchase“ of some privileges, or think up remunerations in the form of its favourite games.
Such system performance of homeworks helps the child to develop behavioural samples and mental habits which will serve it, in fact, all life.
In particular, it helps the child to learn to plan and organize homework, to operate time, to make the choice and to solve problems, say, such order develops all skills which promote effective adaptation of the child in the future in the adult world.
Observe your child, ask yourself questions: