How to receive vitamins from air?In consciousness of the person the concept “vitamins“ are vegetables, fruit or vitamins from a drugstore. But there are vitamins invisible to an eye, without taste, a smell are the vitamins of air loaded with oxygen molecule ions. Air in human life plays an important role. It increases immunity, has strong antioxidant effect.
At emergence of dizziness, weakness, decrease in working capacity everyone knows that first aid is to take the air, to breathe fresh air (we speak as there would be no air indoors).
Air, from the street getting into the room, loses the qualities, and conditioners distort its state. Indoors air is biologically not active, is not ionized. Sealing of windows double-glazed windows leads to air exchange reduction.
The modern person spends the most part of time indoors and breathes air with very high content of substances hazardous to health. This problem is actual both for a country house, and for the city apartment and office.
Assessing an ecological situation in the room and on the street, scientists came to a conclusion that air in rooms is worse also toksichny external in six - eight times and is one of risk factors for health and the reason of growth of diseases. Nobody remembers any more that the smell of the “healthy“ room has to be close to natural.
The person inhales per day up to 24 kg of air. Contains in air of the enclosed space in 5 times more of dust particles, than on the most brisk capital streets and if to consider that the person takes 22 thousand breaths, with each of which 55 thousand motes get to an organism on average, daily our respiratory system passes through itself nearly 2 tablespoons of dust. Everyone can remember the motes dancing in a ray of sunlight. In the average apartment in a year about 30 kg of dust clean up. It is proved that to catch an infectious disease 5-8 times more real in the closed space, than in the open air. And in house dust there are mold fungi and disputes.
Air of the dwelling becomes soiled:
- from abundance of synthetic materials which break normal air exchange indoors;
- furniture, clothes, footwear, carpet products;
- air environment of toilet rooms;
- the person allocates about 400 chemical compounds in surrounding space (it is carbonic acid, water vapors, volatiles which are the final product of the biochemical processes happening in an organism);
- smell of pets;
- at breakdown of service of heating and gas devices;
- at operation of kitchen rooms (especially at a food podgoraniye, damage of food);
- settlers in vodoprovodno - a sewer network;
- house dust;
- a serious source of air pollution is the tobacco smoke;
- at rooms there are smells of disintegration of the substances which are a part of walls (a brick, concrete, paint etc.) materials of which the house is built in use collapse physically and chemically (at chemical decomposition harmful gases get to air of the room, and at physical - the smallest particles of substances of which these materials consist);
- means of household chemicals (detergents should be stored in densely closed container, an extra original packing, it is obligatory with a label);
- at the illiterate organization of an interior;
- turns air in rooms into poisonous cocktail existence of TVs, computers and other electronic household appliances;
- owners of dogs do not trouble themselves observance of elementary hygienic rules, as a result of the mass of excrements of animals, drying, constantly are present at air, as a result get to rooms.
Buildings have continuous air exchange and do not protect inhabitants from low-quality surrounding atmospheric air. Researches showed that air permeability of walls from concrete blocks and a brick significantly does not differ therefore long occurring statement that in brick houses of a wall “breathe“, and in panel - is not present, is groundless.
To correct a situation, it is necessary to follow simple rules:
- regularly air the room;
- you will throw out stuff;
- you carry out damp cleaning more often;
- reduce number of stores of dust: heavy curtains, curtains, gobelins, carpets, excess things;
- do not allow littering of cellars, staircases, dumps of household garbage in cellars and in the adjacent territory; always it is necessary to clean the food remains the apartment, to systematically carry out cleaning of kitchen, to keep food waste and garbage in densely closed capacities which are timely for emptying, washing out and disinfecting;
- with care use air fresheners.
Even insignificant intake of harmful substances in air negatively influences health. Diseases of the person often either are caused, or aggravated with air pollution indoors.
The main requirement to the dwelling is ensuring necessary volume of air and maintenance of its purity.