The test for vital experience ofQuestions for the test are taken from life, experience of consultation of people of the most different age, professions and social groups. Difficult or philosophical they can seem only in the first approach. Actually have simple and short answers. Similar refer to common truths, or adjoining on them.
1. What in human life is defining?
Intelligence? Money and communications? Self-confidence?. *
2. What it is necessary to know for construction and strengthening of a harmonious family?
Several basic provisions, each of which belongs to a life nature.
3. What the most valuable in the life the person can collect?
of the Jewelry? Experience? Moral development?.
4. What is knowledge? What do they differ from information in?
Short simple formulation of fundamental differences.
5. What laws of life are known to you?
Each person, without being the scientist, can call at least several laws of physics. But physics - only the part of the life, so in the life laws is too. What they?
6. Where you can learn about laws of life?
7. Under what laws you live? with What you are guided by
in the everyday life? The answer “under laws of the nature“ or “under laws of harmony“ - it is impossible to consider as the answer as does not contain a reality. The answer “on God`s“ often means only 10 precepts on tables therefore too will not be correct, it demands specification, precepts - the essence governed. That is derivative of the law (like the fact that each of us is guided by the rule well to tie laces as there is a law of gravitation).
8. How you train the intelligence?
the Nature gave to the person the strongest intelligence. How you on the course of life learned to appreciate this gift? How you develop it?
9. What is “culture of thinking“?
to All of us is known to
culture of communication, physical culture or culture of food. There has to be then also a culture of thinking especially as we define ourselves as Homo sapiens.
10. Civilized person: what main differences at it?
Ability to show sympathy and humanity? To work at the computer? To follow trends?.
11. How you expand own consciousness?
12. How you collect cultural wealth?
Each of us can easily list to
a set of ways of accumulation of material values - sale of the work (work), own economy, the business, stock market game, etc. Just their purchase and even theft. But there is also non-material, cultural wealth. By which, including, directly are defined and our opportunities to collect and keep material values directly depend on them also. It is impossible to buy or take away them. As well as where they can be collected?
* Versions of answers which sound most often are hereinafter given. Among them can not be true. It is made to help to orient - experience showed that much without such hint questions and answers to them seem philosophical.