Flowers of a linden are the most popular national remedy. They contain essential oil, saponina, carotene, vitamin C, tannins, phytoncides. Zheltovato - white, unusually fragrant flowers are collected on 3 - 15 pieces in semi-umbrellas. In each inflorescence is faintly - the green extended thin pritsvetny leaf. In medicine of an inflorescence of a linden apply together with a bract. Collecting is dated for that phase when the most part of flowers blossomed, and another is in buds. In later terms the raw materials lose medicinal properties. Dry flowers on attics under an iron roof or under canopies with good ventilation, spreading a thin layer on fabric or paper, or in the dryer at a temperature of 25 - 30o S. Sushit flowers on the sun is impossible. The raw materials are stored 2 years.Flowers of a linden apply
in medicine in the form of infusion or broth. Infusion of flowers has the calming effect on nervous system, reduces viscosity of blood, increases bile - and the mocheotdeleniye, possesses the sudorific, febrifugal, anesthetizing, expectorant and antimicrobic properties.
Infusion is accepted at cold, flu and sharp bronchitis, and also at diseases of kidneys and children`s infections. It is used for rinsing of a mouth and a pharynx at inflammatory diseases and quinsies, alternating infusion to antiseptics - table salt, propolis. Not filtered infusion with the steamed-out raw materials is appointed at an inflammation of gemorroidalny knots, a mastitis, ulcers, rheumatism, burns. Infusion of lime color in the ratio 1:20 recommends to wash a face to give to skin elasticity.
linden Flowers often add to mixes for treatment of different diseases, especially diseases of a stomach, liver, intestines and kidneys. For infusion preparation 3 tablespoons of raw materials fill in with 1 glass of boiled water, heat on a water bath of 15 min., cool and filter. Accept a hot 1 - 2 glass 2 - 3 times a day.
Broth is prepared at the rate of 3 - 4 tablespoons of the crushed flowers on 400 ml of water, boiled within 10 minutes, filtered.
our story will be incomplete if not to tell that:
- Wood lime coal is used at a meteorizm and ponosa, dysentery, throat tuberculosis. the Crushed fresh kidneys and leaves of a linden apply
- as external anti-inflammatory, soothing and emollient cure for burns and ulcers. Powder from seeds of a linden use
- for a stop of nasal bleedings. young bark of a linden is suitable
- of Razvarennaya at treatment of burns, rheumatism, gout.
- From linden wood by an otgon receive liquid which in the people is called “imperial vodka“, and use it for disinfection of objects and clothes after infectious diseases.