Whether to leave school after the 9th class?
Approach end the next academic year. Many parents seriously think of expediency of continuation of training of the child at school after the termination of the 9th class...
Should release the child after the termination of the main school or to wait 2 more years? What advantages and shortcomings are in the decision to leave school without 11 - summer education?
If the child leaves for continuation of training to other district, then at once there are problems with accommodation, food, in transit, modern dining rooms and cafe are available control of progress and a day regimen in spite of the fact that in many educational institutions provide to non-residents the well-planned hostel, and process of training can be controlled on the Internet.
More difficult at distance to control a day regimen. Very often children, having broken loose from excessive parental guardianship, begin to shirk occupations and to visit various pleasure actions, communicating at times with shady characters who it is easily tightened in such companies where the mentality of the child which is not created still up to the end can break under the influence of collective “reason“.
One more minus is that by this time the child up to the end did not decide on the choice of future profession yet, and can be trained for nothing together with a downtime.
If the child studied insufficiently well, he does not get on the necessary specialty on a competition of certificates, and it is necessary to pay for training. Often to the entrant suggest to arrive on other specialty where the competition is less. As a result there is such situation that the child is not pleasant to study in the offered direction, and he besides wastes time.
Many parents are still convinced that high school education is more prestigious and that it can be received only after the termination of 11 classes. Besides, they are influenced by psychological pressure of a social environment (relatives, colleagues, neighbors and so forth) therefore parents take great pain not to lose face before people and to prove that their child is not worse than others that he will surely graduate, and by all means by a prestigious profession.
of Advantagewas accepted by
this year new the Law on education therefore after the termination of the 9th class entrants come to educational institutions without entrance examinations in a competition of certificates (except for creative professions).
After the 9th class, as a rule, there are many budgetary places and enough places in the hostel. After the 11th class the child has less chances to pass on a competition and to receive the place in the hostel. Therefore, perhaps, it is necessary to pay both for training, and for housing.
As a rule, the training program is calculated so that the course of high school was passed for 1 year (instead of 2 years if to go to the 10th class), the rest of the time will be found for vocational training. And if the child did not enter after the 11th class to the university and decided to go in Susa (average educational institution - technical school or college), then it loses at the same time 1 year.
Thus, the child in 3-4 years receives a profession. Besides, so-so - special institutions educational today actively cooperate with potential employers who willingly take on practice of students. Therefore to the end of training together with a profession the graduate, as a rule, receives also the place of work. And after the termination of higher education institution very many are left without work, without having the corresponding practical experience.
Many Susa has contractual relations according to which graduates can arrive on the 3rd course of higher education institution on profile specialty without Unified State Examination at once. As a rule, students study in absentia, combining work with training, what is much more convenient and more effective, as it is possible to earn at the same time a living, to pay the training and to make a family. In most cases the higher education is necessary for them for advance on an office ladder, and many employers willingly meet requirements of correspondence students, even sometimes force to improve skills as competent shots are necessary to any sane head.
Summing up of
of the Recommendation at receipt the result, it is worth making some universal recommendations at receipt:
1. As soon as possible reveal abilities of the child.
2. Together with the child study features of several specialties which can suit him on mentality and character.
3. You do not press on the child the authority at choice of profession, leave it the right most to make a final decision.
4. Visit the websites of potential educational institutions and take an interest in existence of the existing license and accreditation. Regularly monitor changes in the section for entrants, get acquainted with information in the guest book or at a forum if those are available.
5. Visit with the child the other day of open doors several educational institutions preparing on that specialty which he chose. Pay attention to material resources, much in educational cases and in the hostel. Surely meet administration and members of a selection committee, ask as much as possible questions. Show that you are interested in destiny of the child and that he consciously chose this educational institution.
6. Professionally prepare the child`s portfolio. It will surely play a positive role at transfer in case of a disputable situation.
7. Give to the child psychological support during final examinations in school, approve his conscious choice of future profession.
It is correct to choose a profession and educational institution where will teach all knowledge of favourite craft, not easy. But purposeful collaboration will surely bear fruit.