What to occupy the child with? Very often parents do not know nonconventional methods of drawing of
, than to occupy children, and children look for interesting in the TV or the computer. But than mother or the father is more communicate with the child, those are become better by the relations between them, they are closer to those to each other. Besides, at the child during joint occupations the thinking, imagination, attention, the speech develops. Skills of self-checking are formed, positive emotions appear.
One of ways to occupy the child is nonconventional drawing . Nonconventional methods of drawing allow to overcome sensation of fear, weaken excitement at emotionally stirred up children. Such receptions are simple on technology, remind game and are very fascinating. When children use unusual materials and tools, they can think out the compositions, create unusual drawings, open variety of graphic receptions. Children learn to think independently, decide what reception to use that this or that image turned out how to make it more expressive. They with pleasure draw, do not get tired, they keep high performance throughout all time. But the most important - use of nonconventional methods of drawing plays an important role in mental development of the child.
1. Drawing by Q-tips. the Child applies a little paint on sponge pieces, presses to them a Q-tip and prints from points patterns on paper. It is possible to supplement images with lines or missing details.
2. Prints hand. On a pack of newspapers the adult pours a little divorced water of a water color or gouache. It is possible to dunk into paint a palm and to finish drawing the image. Or it is possible to dunk the back of fingers of the hand squeezed in a fist. Then to make a print on paper. Having dunked into paint fingers are closer to bones and at the press having turned a hand, it is possible to receive unusual figures which at will can be finished drawing by means of a brush.
It is also possible to pour the divorced gray gouache in a saucer. To suggest the child to paint over average and index fingers or all palm, to press them to paper. Ask the kid to define to what animal the received print is similar. At difficulty it is possible to prompt that it is the hare. Further let the child will finish drawing a muzzle: eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth. To a palm print below to add pads and a tail.
In the same way it is possible to draw a fox. For this purpose (average and index) and a palm to paint over the lower phalanxes of fingers orange paint. Dream up together with children, try to put fingers and a palm differently and you will see what rich imagination at your child.
3. Printing by plastic glasses. the Child presses to a small pillow with paint of edge of a glass and applies a print on paper. To receive a print of other size and color, it is necessary to take other glass and other bowl. Then to look what images can be similar to and finish drawing necessary details paints.
4. Print cellophane. with paint the child presses the cellophane crumpled in a lump To a small pillow. Then the print applies on paper. To receive a print of other color, it is necessary to take a bowl with other paint and pure cellophane. To finish drawing the conceived image, it is possible to use paints and to add necessary details.
5. Printing by a bottom of a plastic bottle. the Child with paint presses a bottom of a plastic bottle to a small pillow. Later applies a print on paper. It is possible to enclose the put newspaper under paper for drawing, then the print will be more accurate. Necessary details for creation of composition can be finished drawing paints or felt-tip pens.
6. Printing by details of the designer of “Lego“. with paint the child presses a detail of the designer of “Lego“ To a small pillow. Then it applies a print on paper. That the print turned out more accurate, it is possible to enclose the put newspaper under paper. Images turn out the most different: houses, trains, flowers and so forth. It depends on the size and a form of details.
7. Klyaksografiya. the Child takes a sheet of paper and by means of a wide brush moistens it with water. After that puts several color ink blots on this leaf. It is necessary to warn the child that if to put blots close to one to another, colors will mix up. When paper dries, the child can finish drawing the image by means of a thin brush or a felt-tip pen.
8. Drawing by plasticine. On a leaf of a cardboard the child draws usual picture, then it pinches off small pieces from plasticine whetstone and smears fingers on drawing, without overstepping its bounds. Plasticine of different color easily mixes up therefore it is possible to create new and unexpected colors. Only when plasticine covered all surface - both drawing, and a background, then work is considered finished and decorative. Very beautiful pictures turn out, from far away they look so as if are written by oil.
9. I will merge drawing. the Child draws picture a water color. It is only necessary to warn him that should be drawn quickly. Until paint dried, the kid fills salt on damp drawing or only its part. After paint drying excess salt should be shaken. The received image seems to us rough, volume.
The main thing - is not simple to occupy the child that he did not disturb, did not hang about. Much more important - to involve it in new, fascinating occupations which will promote not only to development of its creative abilities, but cordial, close relations with parents.