How to define whether the child is ready to kindergarten?
If a dilemma “kindergarten or house education“ you solved all - in favor of the first, then this article for you. The preschool educational institution is the first educational organization which the child on the course of life faces. Arrival of the kid in kindergarten is connected with essential changes of its environment, way of life, activity.
the “House“ child gets used to a certain day regimen, to a way of feeding, laying, it created relationship with parents, it is emotionally attached to them. How there will take place accustoming of the child to new conditions, further development of the kid and in the future his safe stay in kindergarten and in a family depends.
This stage in the child`s life is not always painless. Psychological unavailability of the kid to an exit from a family can cause in it a so-called “adaptation syndrome“.
How fast and without serious consequences the child will get used to a new stage in the life, depends on degree of its readiness to transition to others, than houses, conditions.
How to define whether the kid is ready to receipt in kindergarten? For this purpose it is possible to answer the following questions. And it is the best of all to make it in 3 - 4 months prior to the planned receipt in kindergarten that in case of need there was time for correction of omissions in training of the kid for preschool educational institution.
Here list of questions:
1. Whether the child independently, without ukachivaniye, a small bottle / pacifier, etc. is able to fall asleep?
2. Whether the kid independently is able to eat and drink?
3. Whether asks on a pot?
4. Whether shows interest in toys, new objects of the house and in an unfamiliar situation?
5. Whether shows activity, interest when training?
6. Whether it is initiative in game?
7. Whether it is initiative in the relations with adults?
8. Whether it is initiative in the relations with children?
9. Whether remains without serious consequences with family members?
10. Whether the child prefers to play with peers, but not with a toy?
11. Whether emotional reactions of the child at interaction with the peer (laughter, pleasure, crying, anger) are noted?
12. Whether the child shows an initiative to draw attention of the peer?
13. Whether the child has a need for interaction with other children?
14. Whether makes attempts to put on and undress independently?
15. Whether there are negative habits (sucks a finger, it is shaken and so forth) ?
16. Whether happens so that the child shows signs of “cruelty“ to other children (pulls, pinches other children, beats)?
Affirmative answers on questions 1 - 14 and negative on 15 - 16 say that the kid to receipt in kindergarten is ready for all 100%. But you should not despair if your answers did not coincide with the offered sample. In it couples to you it is necessary to analyse attentively the answers and to make the program of development of the child on the near future, having defined what needs to be corrected in his behavior.
Arrival of the child in kindergarten causes serious alarm in adults. But only parents in return can do everything possible that the beginning of a new stage passed in life of the kid more safely.