How to win against children`s neurosises?
the Foundation of mentality of the adult are laid at children`s age. But even knowing about it, many parents indifferently treat problems of the children. On my personal observation, favourite expression of most of adults: “Will outgrow“.
Especially often such word is used concerning children`s neurosises which it is already more difficult to treat, than similar deviations at adults.
What neurosises occur at children most often?
1. fear Neurosis. Its signs - pristupoobrazny emergence of fears, as a rule, at falling asleep. Preschool children are afraid to remain alone, are afraid of the dark, the thought-up characters by whom they are frightened by adults, appearance of terrible animals. Many kids see hallucinations or create almost tangible illusions, experience vazovegetativny violations. First graders feel fear of school which can develop not only into the lowered mood, but also in enuresis or enkoprez.
2. Neurosis of persuasive states. It is characterized by repetition of certain movements and actions or persuasive fears and thoughts. In most cases there are mixed symptoms.
The emotional pressure is removed by means of movements, and to people around the nervous tic, a blinking, percussion by a leg, turns of the head, a tussiculation, a shmyganiye a nose and so on are noticeable.
Fobichesky neurosis at younger school students is shown in fear of sharp objects, the enclosed space, pollution. Children of the advanced school age are afraid of death, diseases, the oral answer at a board, are afraid to redden at strangers. Along with the described phobias teenagers have notions of compulsion and inclinations which are quite often contradicting internal beliefs and education of the teenager. Unrealized thoughts lead to constant feeling of uneasiness.
3. Depressive neurosis. It is characteristic of teenagers. Signs: depression, a low voice, lack of activity, aspiration to loneliness, loss of appetite and body weight, locks. The teenager is tormented by thoughts concerning its low-value and lack of abilities.
4. Hysterical neurosis. It is usually shown at younger preschool or teenage age. The classical hysterics with scattering of things can come to the end affect - respiratory attacks, a hysterical blindness, touch frustration.
5. the Neurasthenia, or asthenic neurosis - the general exhaustion of an organism against nervous exhaustion, big fatigue. Continuous differences from apathy to a hysterics, frustration of a dream and appetite, vegeto - vascular dystonia are characteristic.
A bright sign of display of neurosis is emergence of stutter as a result of the endured stress or separation of children of younger age from parents. Sometimes the aspiration of parents to force intellectual and speech development of the child leads to stutter. Children of advanced age at neurosises quite often show pathological attachment unusual for teenagers to the house.
Quite often at children neurosises of the mixed type are shown.
What can become the reason of children`s neurosis?
At children different “durability“ of nervous system. It depends on genetic factors, features of life experience, the relations in a family. The general condition of an organism - the child who constantly does not fill up or experiences big physical activities is of great importance, is more inclined to neurosises. If the nervous system is on the verge of extreme tension, neurosis can provoke the most trifling stress.
At emergence and treatment of neurosises the situation in a family and that has the greatest value, how responsibly parents approach performance of the duties.
Treatment of children`s neurosises demands an individual approach, but anyway the child needs to provide constant positive emotions. The skazkoterapiya and game therapy are effective. The psychotherapist can also advise homeopathic medicines or medicines, in certain cases apply hypnosis to treatment of neurosis.
Experience of my long-term practice shows that neurosis in itself does not pass, it can only be transformed and change. If you noticed symptoms of neurosis at the child, address the good psychotherapist.
At the choice of the expert which will treat neurosis at the child pay attention to that, how easily the doctor finds with it contact. It is one of the most important factors of success. And if contact is come, I advise to trust in the psychotherapist and to implement all his recommendations to within trifles.