Krasnodar state the historian - the archaeological memorial estate...
B 2008 Krasnodar noted the 215 - the anniversary. There was it as “an army hail“ (the army center) of the Black Sea Cossack army in 1793 and over seven decades existed in this status. The end of the Caucasian war in May, 1864 which put in the forefront problems of peaceful cultural and economic development of the North Caucasus promoted Ekaterinodar`s “opening“ and his transformation to the civil city. The event this which became the beginning of cardinally new stage in the history of the city took place in July, 1867. First of all, the structure of the population of Ekaterinodar changed. Representatives of “army estate“ are succeeded by natives of the most different social groups of the Russian Empire and even “inostrannopoddanny“.
Among new inhabitants of Ekaterinodar there were also Circassian (mountain) Armenians , known as of a cherkesogaa . The first Armenian immigrants appeared in the territory of Severo - Western Caucasus even long before accession of the Russian Empire here. But there are questions connected with dating and starting point of migration of Armenians to this region. The analysis of all researches in this area allows to select two main versions. It agrees the first, Armenians moved to Severo`s mountains - Western Caucasus from Armenia in the 10-13th centuries, authors of a number of local history works - F. Shcherbina, G. Mironovich, E. Aksayev adhere to this point of view. The second group of researchers - I. Ivanov, L. Pogosyan, E. Narozhny - consider that migration of Armenians took place in the 15th century, mainly, from the Crimea. During activization of the Russian policy in the Caucasus at cherkesogayev the pro-Russian orientation is traced. Contacts, mainly, in the economic sphere - trade became frequent. At the same time there was a movement cherkesogayev from Zakubanya to territories under control to the Russian administration. It should be noted that in the middle of the 18th century mountain Armenians lived almost everywhere in Circassia, both in the Circassian auls, and in independent settlements. Gyaurkhabl located on the river Maushek was distinguished from the last. In the territory of the Black Sea Cossack army in 1799 on the Angelinsky erik near Novodzhereliyevsky kurenya there was an aul of Grivensky. Originally lodged in it the “138 souls of both sexes“ which became the Russian citizen. This aul was the polietnichny settlement in which there lived Circassians and Nogais, and then and zakubansky Armenians and Greeks. The number of the Armenian population gradually grew in it. In 1838 on the right flank of the Caucasian line there was the Armenian aul opposite to the Prochnookopsky village (future Armavir ). Spoke cherkesoga the Adyghe languages, some of them knew the Nakhchivan dialect (relating to the western group of the Armenian languages), knew also Turkish.
Zakubansky Armenians of Bogarsukova (Bagarsukova, Bogorsuki etc. depending on document spelling) raznovremenno made several attempts to move from Zakubanya on the territory of the Black Sea Cossack army. They explained the origin thus: “Our fathers, though given rise and brought up to a zakubanye, but alien peculiar to mountaineers of a svoyevoystvo and a beznachaliya, quite comprehended the good purposes of the Russian Government, and therefore not only willingly served types of it, but whenever possible to that, and especially ancestors from us of Borokh Borsukov who having bought on the small river to Abina the land rich with the woods and grounds more than 200 years ago still tried to decline mountaineers at which in general they were held in popularity and respect, at distance more than 20 versts quietly owned it as inviolable property and which is owned on such rights by Borokh Borsuk with two brothers Aslan and Pshemaf“. Approximately same temporary terms (1650-1660) emergence some kind of in Zakubanye (Circassia) specified Bogarsukova later in the family legend, bringing themselves out of the Constantinople Armenians who moved to the Crimea and then and on Severo - Western Caucasus. In Circassia they were equated to the most notable surnames. «We are the aforesaid Zakubansky Armenians Aslan, Borok, Pshemaf and Gapak Bogorsuki we declare now that as we, and our ancestors had between Shapsugs all rights and advantages to the local nobility provided till this moment. Our surname since ancient times was precisely esteemed by the nobility, clergy and the people of taka as well as the known noble Shapsug surname of Abb at“ .
Resettlement of a big family of Bogarsukov took place in 1853 on the territory of the Black Sea Cossack army, and brothers Aslan, Borok and Pshemaf, and also their nephew Gapak were initiators. Comparison of data of history of a family of future millionaires Nikita, Karp, Hristofor and Ivan Pavlovichey Bogarsukovykh, namely, the fact that Nikita on death of the father became head of the family in 14 years (approximately in 1848) allows to identify them in the list of moved. Originally all representatives of a sort lived in the district of the village of Pereyaslovskaya, near other cherkesogayev, subsequently they are residents of Armavir and Ekaterinodar. In 1873 Hristofor Pavlovich Bogarsukov already lived in the capital of the area, in 1878 he - the merchant 2 - go the category and one of vowels of City Council, as well as his brothers Ivan and Karabet (Karp) of Pavlovichi and the nephew Artem Nikitich. Since 1890 - x for many years Hristofor Pavlovich was elected public Ekaterinodarsky City Council.
City Councils of Ekaterinodar bore on themselves the main freight of the solution of city problems, thanks to cares of their vowels the city gradually changed and got prettier.
Nikita Pavlovich Bogarsukov on trade affairs made a set of long trips. Having become a significant figure in the Kuban area, developing the Armenian communications (constructed church in Novorossiysk, was a ktitor of church of the Dormition of the Theotokos in Ekaterinodare), it did not break up with the Circassian companions, friends and partners. Brought up in mountain spirit, put into practice patriarchal traditions of the friends.
the End of the Caucasian war, Ekaterinodar`s transformation to the city civil opened the amplest opportunities for development of trade, the industries, businesses here. Richness of the Kuban earth, an advantageous geographical position, huge prospects to development - all this attracted people and the capitals here.
Bogarsukova`s Brothers managed to catch these tendencies and to use a favorable economic situation for development of the business and growth of family welfare. They began to be engaged in manufactory trade still in 50 - x of the 19th century. In 1889. in Ekaterinodare the “Brothers Karp and Hristofor Bogarsukovy“ Trading house which did big wholesale and retail manufactory business in the Kuban area and beyond its limits was founded. The trading house had an extensive network: its shops and warehouses were in Novorossiysk, Rostov-on-Don, Maykop, Sukhumi, Armavir, Ekaterinodare. Goods for the shops of Bogarsukova received from the largest cities of Russia - Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Lodz, etc. Also TD “Nikita Bogarsukov and Sons“ worked in the Kuban area. In 1910 Nikita, Karp and Hristofor Pavlovichi Bogarsukovy incorporated the enterprises. The Bogarsukova`s Brothers trading house became one of the major trading companies in Russia. She acted in the form of full association in which all seven partners (full companions) belonged to Bogarsukov` family. In Ekaterinodare and Novorossiysk were available for association also masterful outer garments. Fixed capital of firm in 1914 made 1,2 million rubles. The most part of means was enclosed in shops and goods - about 2,5 million rubles. Over 180 workers and employees were employed at trade enterprises of Bogarsukov in 1913.
In Ekaterinodare to merchants possessed buildings on Krasnaya St., 76 (nowadays Toy Store shop), at the corner of Red and Gymnasia (Gymnasia, 65), on Gymnasia (Gymnasia, 67), Count, 25 (Soviet, 35), Staff, 22 (Komsomol, 36), at the corner of Ekaterina`s and the Karasunsky channel, etc.
in Only one year Karp and Hristofor Pavlovichi Bogarsukovy build the two-storeyed house on the street of Gymnasia such beauty and originality that that eclipsed an external bright look and “the Grandee at once - Hotel“ the neighbor, and own hotel “Tsentral“. Unfortunately, it is unknown who made the project of a mansion in the spirit of “classical eclecticism“ where was very able, without breaking geometrical proportions and feeling of an art measure, several architectural styles were connected. The building put on “the red line“ of building of the street in Ekaterinodar`s center, at once changed all quarter.
External appeal of the building supplemented magnificent internal furniture. The ladder from white marble conducting on the second floor with the handrail executed in the form of the kovana representing rastitelno - a flower ornament. Difficult elements of a marble ladder were executed in Konstantin Dietrich`s workshop, the younger brother famous Soviet sculptor Leopold Dietrich. Corridors of the family house of Bogarsukov were paved by a metlakhsky tile of production of the Kharkiv plant of Eduard Bergengeym which was considered as XIX at the end - the beginning of the 20th century as the best tile, at least, in the south of the Russian Empire. The Metlakhsky sexual tile for the first time began to be made in 1852 by the German firm “Villera and Bokh“ in the town Brooms from which received the name. Its quality was known across all Europe.
the Mind was blown by a magnificent molding of ceilings - flowers, leaves, fruit, - repeating elements of an external decor. The ceremonial hall was cleaned especially richly - the ceiling decorated with east arabesques and a floor of a type-setting parquet, and walls are painted by masters of an alfreyny list. The term “alfreyny painting“ goes back to the Italian al fresca and means a list on wet plaster. In an alfreyny list there was a peculiar graphic style which is most fully answering to this type of decorative art. Receptions and technology of performance of alfreyny works are very various, but all of them are brought together to creation of decorative registration of rooms in which people live and work.
The famous Adygei educator, the writer, the teacher and the public figure Seferby Siyukhov “Tiny stories“ brings story under the name “Inexcusable Omission“ about opening of this house into the. “In 1900 rich brothers, Bogarsukova Medzhlysh`s merchants, Kjashatyr and Hristofor from cherkesogayev (the Circassian Armenians), built the big beautiful house in Ekaterinodare on Gimnazicheskaya Street. When the house was ended, owners suited a big lunch with the invitation of guests in connection with housewarming. Among guests there were also Circassians, including Shumaf Hakuy. The lunch passed briskly and cheerfully. After a lunch the senior from brothers, Medzhlysh, and in Russian Nikita Pavlovich, wanted to show to guests internally the house device. He led guests on all rooms and corridors, showed rich finishing of walls oil paints, parquet floors, rich furniture, pictures, the water device with huge sinks - wash basins and bathtubs, an electric lighting with huge chandeliers which were covered with clusters of bulbs, steam heating. After the end of survey of Medzhlysh asked guests whether the house was pleasant, and, in particular, asked the same question Shumaf Hakuy, wishing to puzzle him, probably. Shumaf was not confused and told: “Well as such house when it is even not the house, but the whole palace can not be pleasant. But I am surprised by one as it you, the clever person, building such rich house with all conveniences for many years, did not guess at least in one of a set of rooms to put such lock which could prevent to make the way to Malakulmout (death angel). You have to agree that Medzhlysh allowed inexcusable omission …“, having felt a poison share in this joke, answered: “What you will do, Shumaf, such engineer was not born … yet“.
the Plots presented on wall lists of the house of Bogarsukova are various. In the “Mauritian“ room, smoking (hookah), the room where men for long conversation gathered, you see the scenes from east life urged to illustrate stories of Nikita Pavlovich who visited in young years many areas of the Ottoman Empire from Istanbul to the Arab lands of Palestine. On a family legend, Bogarsukov` ancestors were the high-ranking dignitaries of the sultan yard in Istanbul.
In other halls are accurately observed antique motives (Poseidon and nymphs), extremely fashionable at the turn of the century.
In the ceremonial hall was a scene on which professional and amateur theatricals were quite often played. Ekaterinodartsa very much loved theatrical performances. In the 19th century amateur theatricals, as a rule, were given with the charitable purpose. At first roles in them were played mainly by officers of the Kuban Cossack army (it agrees to the legislation existing at that time the military personnel could participate in such statements only within military clubs, or so-called army officer meetings). Since 1860 - x years, for participation in performances ladies - lovers“ were invited and “, and after Ekaterinodar`s transformation to the civil city representatives of the local intellectuals began to play the leading role in development of amateur theater: musicians, teachers, doctors. Therefore it is no wonder that Bogarsukova after fashion cultivated theatrical activity in “palace“. What performances were shown here we do not know, but, perhaps, this scene saw the representations of the Circassian actors financed by the Circassian charitable society. For example, on January 2, 1914 in the house charitable evening of the Circassian society which program included statement of tableau vivant “Kunchuk`s Arrival“ and the Circassian dances took place.
at the beginning of the 20th century arise also national charitable organizations (The Armenian ladies` charitable society, Rimsko - Catholic cares about the poor, Hellenic charitable, Circassian charitable societies etc.) . The big contribution to development of charity was made by representatives of trade and enterprise circles: Avedova, Bogarsukova, Ditsmana, Shteyngeli, Shardanova, Trakhova etc. Bogarsukov` family conducted large charity, donating for these purposes tens of thousands of rubles.
Hristofor Bogarsukov, the personal honourable citizen, had houses in Ekaterinodare and Armavir which total cost exceeded one million rubles. It was repeatedly chosen public Ekaterinodarsky City Council, was a member of Ekaterinodarsky exchange society, board of trustees of city Aleksandrovsky school, it is a lot of years - the director of the Kuban regional popechitelny committee about prisons. The organization substantially existed due to charity. His nephew Ya. N. Bogarsukov endowed money for a shelter for homeless children, other nephew - E. N. Bogarsukovykh was an honourable observer of Kochetinsky initial school, repeatedly donating for needs of school considerable means for what in 1913 it was presented to a rank of the personal honourable citizen.
Other branch of Bogarsukov maintained the relations from a cherkesogayama not only Armavir, but also Bzhedukhovsky (Bzhedugkhabl`s) aul. On January 1, 1902 the order on the Kuban area No. 1314 to vacant post of the Bzhedukhovsky rural foreman of the aul appointed “the mountaineer of the settlement of Bzhedukhovsky“ Boris Bogarsukov. We know that Ivan (Ovanes) Pavlovich Bogarsukov, and then his sons Pavel and Pyotr was a large landowner around Bzhedugkhabl.
In 1913 one of brothers - Isaak Nikitich Bogarsukov was elected public Novorossiysk City Council.
On the night of March 3, 1913 died the patriarch of a sort Nikita Pavlovich Bogarsukov. This event stirred up all Ekaterinodar. From every quarter of the country arrived a condolence, and the mountaineers loving it, considered it duty personally to arrive and divide a grief with relatives of deceased. Much being present at a funeral bore on shoulders a coffin from a pokoynam, expressing thereby boundless respect to it and love. A funeral is filmed and Bommer“ over the program as “a grandiose funeral of N. P. Bogarsukov in mountains was shown (according to the Kuban newspaper) in “the French theater of brothers. Ekaterinodare at enormous confluence of public“.
History of the city of Ekaterinodara “comes to the end“ in December, 1920. “In commemoration of steady will of workers of Ekaterinodar to an izzhitiya burzhuazno - monarchic monuments, remained in names and to emphasize the total solidarity of the ekaterinodarsky proletariat and red Cossacks with the Red Power of Councils and its support with the All-Russian mass of workers - to rename the city of Ekaterinodar into the city of Krasnodar“. Such decision was made by the integrated meeting of a political asset of the city at the beginning of November, 1920. The telegram signed by the chairman Kubcheroblrevkom Yang Poluyan went to Moscow: «Gorsovdep together with revkomy RVS, Regional Communist Party committee of RCP, Sovprof, Oblky RKSM in commemoration of October revolution, including the name of the city of Ekaterinodar reminding slave times and absolutely senseless in the republic of work forever of the exempted from descendants of Ekaterina and their henchmen decided to ask VTsIK to call the city of Krasnodar“. On December 7 Narkomat of Internal affairs of RSFSR satisfied this petition. So city history with already other name - Krasnodar began.
After civil war and establishment of the Soviet power a numerous family of Bogarsukov was scattered on the different cities of the country and the world. Now descendants of a nice surname live in Moscow, Krasnodar, Armavir, the USA, Romania etc. of
abrupt turns of the Russian history were also reflected In destiny of their house. In the years of World War I the mansion was sequestered. In the years of civil war, after falling of the Soviet power in August, 1918. the staff of Voluntary Army of the general A. I. Denikin settled down here, after establishment of the Soviet power in the building there was sanitary part 9 - y armies. In 1920-1930 - x - the house of pioneers, then People`s Commissariat for Internal Affairs was located. In the next years at the house of merchants Bogarsukov the great number of owners was replaced until at the beginning of 1960 - x years it was transferred Krasnodar state the historian - to the archaeological memorial estate of a name E. D. Felitsyna.
of khachkar. ru/encyclopedia/? id=194