As print plastic cards of
At production of plastic cards generally use two types of an offset printing with varnishing and with a protective lamination.
the Offset printing with varnishing - manufacturing techniques of plastic cards on low-format printing machines. The matter is that plastic cards, unlike other printing products, have several specific features:
- the plastic card represents rather thick (0,76 mm) unbending material;
- the card has a small format;
- needs to apply the image in edge of the card;
- plastic preparation has not absorbed polished surface;
the Offset printing in itself demands high professionalism of collective both at a stage of prepress preparation, and at a press stage. The main component of quality and production efficiency is not the car, but the correct preparation for printing and professionalism of the printer. From the main requirements to cars it should be noted the following:
- high precision of lateral and frontal combination as a plastic card - a product rather elite and quality has to be of it at the level.
- the specialized and thought over submission of the sheet. The matter is that preparations always possess some statics and are difficult divided (especially on the first run). Optimum - frictional giving, but qualitatively it is realized only in very expensive cars. The Chinese option of frictional giving is not convenient for practical work. Most often by cars pneumatic giving by suckers with razduvy is established (the Korean, Japanese cars).
the Thought-over colourful section and system of moistening. Cars with two nakatny shaft (Texel, CF - 781 - the mixed system of moistening) show much more the worst result in comparison with more advanced Japanese Plextor (3 nakatny shaft, separate moistening).
The press with a protective lamination this production of plastic cards by big offset cars and today the most high-speed of available. Sheet offset provides the huge speed of production with traditionally high quality of an offset printing.
the Press on sheet plastic is usually carried out on sheets A3 or more, 0,3 - 0,35 mm thick which pass a lamination cycle subsequently. Most of producers use the press UF paints - hardening which are specially intended for the press on unabsorbed surfaces. Paint dries under ultra-violet drying.
Some use folic paints (water), however it is inconvenient technologically from - for long drying and does not provide due quality. There is also a possibility of production of cards by offset car usual typographical paints (special plastic of the Chinese production is required). The press paints uf - hardening as here problems of a peretiskivaniye, dryings of sheets before the following run disappear is most productive
. Using the Chinese plastic with a covering for an offset printing usual paints it is necessary to be ready to decline in production of - for drying of sheets after each run.
In Russia for the press on plastic sheets well proved Ryobi 5 cars - oh series. They well cope with heavy sheets and provide high efficiency.
Printed sheets then is exposed to a lamination. Lamination`s
- process, when two printed sheets of plastic: the face and a turn are baked in a special press under pressure of 10000 kg/cm2 with sheets of a laminate (or transparent plastic of 0,03 - 0,08 mm) in a single whole.
follows Further a cutting down cycle when from ready sheets on a special cutting press ready plastic cards are cut down. Then they arrive on personalisation.
But about it in the following article.