What fears pursue us?
2. Fear of loneliness, rejections us by society. We feel defenseless and isolated. We want to keep the identity, but at the same time we seek for building relations with surrounding people.
3. Fear of an extremity of our existence . Only the person realizes that he is mortal, unlike other living beings. This understanding causes in us fear. Usually this fear is transformed to fear of all changes.
4. Fear of an invariance . We understand that we are not free and limited. The world establishes a framework in the form of rules, standards of behavior which do not give us the chance to show the vital activity and spontaneity.
If the person is harmoniously developed, then he overcomes these fears. However when some of fears it is not overcome, there are following personal types:
1. Schizoid type . This person feels fear of devotion. He strives for independence and self-sufficiency. It does not need anybody`s help, he does not want to be to anybody obliged. Such person holds a distance with people, without allowing anybody to cross the border created by him. It has problems with manifestation of feelings, however it has the developed intelligence.
This type of the personality is formed in the first months of life of the child when it needs care and emotional contact with mother. The lack of it leads to fear of world around and development of mistrust to the world. The schizoid type sometimes has easy temper - i.e. small problems in communication, but maybe a hard case with psychological frustration - an autsayderstvo, asociality or criminality.
2. Depressive personality . Such person feels fear of loneliness and isolation. Here an important role for it is played by desire to love and be darling, aspiration to the confidential relations. It is very dependent on opinion of people around. Approaching someone, the depressive personality constantly feels fear of loss. It gives itself(himself) all to another, forgetting about the identity, refusing own desires, requirements and opinions.
This type of the personality is formed from - for long the period of excessive dependence on mother. After the period of absolute care and emotional contact the child has to study autonomy and independence. It is impossible to indulge mother to all desires of the child, to protect from the outside world, otherwise it becomes passive and weak-willed. In the easiest option the depressive personality is the introvert, inclined to contemplation and bashfulness. In a hard case - hopelessness, a depression, suicide, full apathy, idleness or tendency to the use of drugs.
3. The personality with navyazchivost . Such person feels fear of variability and unreliability. This is the conservative who seeks to secure himself in everything. It always plans in advance everything and tries to provide everything. Such person is afraid of changes, is afraid of love which does not give in to logic and is uncontrollable. Therefore he marries by calculation. This person aspires to the power that to control everything.
This personality is formed aged from two till four years when the child faces system of rules and bans. Excessive control causes frustration in the child. In a mild case - it is accurate and punctual, the businessman with huge call of duty, in difficult - the skeptical, pedantic bootlicker or “the fanatic of health“.
4. Hysterical personality . This person feels fear of need and restriction of freedom. He is afraid of any restrictions, traditions and an order. The hysterical personality avoids responsibility, is inclined to follow the tastes of the feelings, high opinion on herself. Such person adores holidays and seeks to be always the focus of attention, differs in impulsiveness.
This type of the personality is formed aged from four till six years when the child seizes new behavioural models. If the child`s environment unstable, there are no accurate rules if with the child treat as the kid, he has no good examples for imitation - hysterical bents develop. In easy option - it is cheerful - the impulsive, selfish and energetic person, in heavy - man-haters and philanderers.
The full-fledged personality is capable to solve a problem of fears. However most of people incline to this or that type, without having got rid of the fear. Therefore it is necessary to overcome these fears not to bring the matter excessively. Riemann`s typology is applied by effectively still many psychologists.