Swindlers: how they commit crimes?
In the modern world we can fall a victim of swindlers, even without suspecting about it. You can go on the market, and you will have even no slightest suspicion that the person standing at a counter - the swindler. But not all of us such pure and fluffy as it seems at first sight.
What is the fraud? According to the Criminal code, fraud is a taking property or buying property by deception or breach of confidence.
How the swindler looks? Average age of the swindler makes from 24 to 45 years, has a steady antisocial focus of the personality, it cunning, with the rich imagination that allows to gain the confidence easily. Swindlers possess much bigger psychological stability, big optimism, a self-assessment, they are more satisfied by themselves and a situation in a family, differ in big social conformism, self-checking, kindness and responsiveness.
The most part of swindlers are previously convicted. About a quarter from them three and more times are judged. It is necessary to notice that one third of swindlers is made by women, and every fourth considered act is made by a group of persons. As a rule, swindlers are able to win sympathy and to draw attention of people around, possess the having appearance and resourceful mind, easily find weak spots in mentality of the interlocutor. These people most often have so-so, so-so - vocational and higher education.
How frauds are made?
1. Receiving money or property with use of monetary or ware “doll“.
2. A taking someone else`s property by verbal deception.
3. Sale of counterfeit jewelry or jewels under the guise of the presents.
4. “An illegal search“ or “dispersal“: say to the wife (relative) of the rich person that arrest of the husband is necessary. The wife packs valuable things and bears them to the reliable place. On the way of it false “employees“ meet and demand documents, it comes back behind documents, and at this time swindlers disappear.
5. Deception at exchange of banknotes.
6. Receiving by means of counterfeit documents of grants, pensions etc.
7. Deception at game in gamblings.
Swindlers work as usually small groups from three to five people at stations, in hotels, long distance trains.
8. Guessing, “damage removal“, “love spells“.
9. Sale of counterfeit works of art of the famous masters.
10. Creation of fictitious firms.
11. Conclusion of imaginary deals.
12. Marriage speculators. Single men under the guise of wealthy people take from lonely women large sums of money for acquisition of expensive objects to a wedding and disappear.
13. “Sale“ and “exchange“ of apartments which owners do not even suspect about it.
14. Assignment of the goods or money received from the commercial or state enterprises with use of false documents.
Only the small part of ways of commission of illegal actions by swindlers which encroach on personal property of citizens is given.
So, walking down the street or coming into shop, think of what you buy and from whom you buy. And the most important - take care.