How to set the child for lessons at the end of the academic year?
Spring! Spring! As quickly time flies! Recently there were severe frosts, on the street and a nose will not poke out, and already and April comes to an end, approach of summer is felt: the sun brighter and brighter shines (even to tears) and not just shines, but already and fairly burns. Just appeared blades are straightened, reach for rays, soon all lawn in the yard will be green - green!
And primroses - zheltenky heads mother - and - stepmothers - were scattered along paths as spots of sunlight. You will see them and you will involuntarily smile. Are similar to lovely freckles which poured out on a face at mine synut. Kidneys on trees bulked up, already and leaves arose. And birdies sing in the pleasure on all voices on pleasure to us, probably, were tired to be silent during the winter.
In the mornings rays of the sun of all awake, do not allow to luxuriate in a bed even during the week-end. There is no such exhausting heat in the afternoon as in the summer. And what evening amazing! Silent, with a cool. And air? You feel how “began to smell in the spring“?
And here is how, tell me, during all this beauty to set the juvenile child for lessons, to force to do the homeworks which bored in a year, to write out diligently “flourishes“, to solve examples, to cram verses (and them under the end of the year much in the textbook it is placed)? Still it is more than a month to study! On the one hand, the last quarter small (to correct once bad marks), and on the other hand - each child wants “on will free“, to finish academic year, to pass into the following class, to go about so-called “own business“.
I will try to give several advice how to set the child for lessons not to the detriment of his interests and health (mother of the third-grader and I suffer about it).
1. Small unloading, a respite after lessons is useful to each child. Let will run about in the yard a couple of hours, will switch to other kind of activity.
2. After such bustle it is necessary to be supported properly, and at the same time and to calm down a little.
3. Begin to do homework from more difficult tasks, from on what big expense of forces and time is required.
4. As a rule, at first written tasks, and then oral are performed.
5. If the teacher set something in advance, it is better to prepare small parts. For example, several days in a row are easier to learn verses paragraphs, repeating before going to bed.
6. Distribute loading evenly as far as it is possible. So, set for the week ahead it is possible to make during week-end if it is known.
7. That the child had enough forces and energy all this business “to digest“, do not forget about vitamins: fruit, greens, vegetables. Treat him with salatika, indulge fruit drinks, kissels, juice.
8. That there was a certain spirit, check school supplies (buy pair of new handles, wrap up fairly shabby diary), with the new handle and it is written more exactly, more beautifully.
And still. Help children, encourage them, say, if something did not turn out if brought “not that mark“. We love them not for equal handwriting, and for the fact that they are. For their cheerful eyes, for their snub-nosed noses, for fervent freckles! Without them spring - not spring, and April - not April. And birdies as - as if do not chirp.
Let`s rejoice to spring together and heartily! And it is even better - remember yourself in the childhood, remember the school time, the youthful spring.