What to put on when there is nothing to put on? Nine men`s advice to beloveds of
Which of women did not face a problem - things full, and there is nothing to put on? It is sure that the very few. Most of ladies allocates for reflections before open doors of a wardrobe, the lion`s share of time allowed for collecting. Let it pass eventually the patient husband will wait. But sometimes happens that too long choice hopelessly spoils mood (it, it or both) and “issue“ should be postponed.
Formation of clothes by certain rules and periodic audit of those things which are already bought will help to prevent similar actions.
1. First of all down with from a case all things which are not suitable by the size (even the trifle) and those which become dusty without application year and more. It is a pity? And for whom it is easy now? If is not enough for spirit simply to throw out in a refuse chute, give things to persons in need, or, as a last resort, pack into a box and push far away on a mezzanine. Anyway - from their eyes everything down with! In the future try to thin out “vital space“ of a case more often.
2. Critically reconsider what remained. For certain you will find several similar styles and flowers. It is your style . Whether you reflected about it earlier or not, but from now on try to get only “the“ things, but not those that beloved girlfriends carry.
3. Define three primary colors of your clothes and in the future take for the rule to buy clothes only of certain shades. As a result the majority of things on color will be in harmony with each other and it will become easier to choose.
Fashion designers and trade with might and main praise highly “infinite richness of the choice“ of the offered clothes. Actually, choice restriction in some cases - the benefit allowing to preserve time and nervous cages. The most effective framework of restrictions - financial.
4. Think and determine by the size of the sum which can be allocated without special tension for periodic updating of clothes . Do not exceed own budget at all. If it gives an inconvenience - increase “allocations“, but it is not impulsive, in a fitting room to a cabin of boutique, and the house, in a quiet situation when you plan expenditure of next month.
5. Going to shopping, make (handles, on a paper leaflet) the list of things which are not enough in clothes . Pay attention to concreteness of formulations - not “something to a summer heat“, and “a pink blouse“ or “black classical trousers“.
6. That the bought thing did not go to a mezzanine after the next wardrobe audit, try to buy products from natural materials , of course, taking into account fashionable tendencies, but not the “last peep“ which in the next season for certain will become outdated.
7. Constrain own impulsiveness . Very often the thing bought incidentally is never used, increasing “richness of the choice“ of a dress and limiting an opportunity to look stylishly and beautifully.
8. Choosing clothes, at once estimate as it will be combined by with what already is in a case . And never buy that “it is slightly close“ or “is slightly wider“ than it is necessary. You keep to a diet? Soon excess centimeters in a waist will not be? Great! But at first grow thin, and then buy a thing which will precisely approach by the size.
9. Do not forget about accessories . The scarf, handbag or shoes are capable to show the bright party of any dress which, perhaps, the hostess also did not guess.
I will be glad if councils do good. However, to use them or not - to solve not to me.