How many it is possible to receive on pension if to count only upon the state?
As are formed work pension.
the pension system Existing in Russia assumes the mandatory pension insurance (MPI). It means that all citizens employed become the insured persons. The employer is obliged to list insurance premiums on which financing about 20% of a wages fund of the enterprise are paid in a pension fund. These contributions for citizens of 1967 of year of birth are more young distributed between three components of work pension - Basic , Strakhova`s and Accumulative :
1. The basic unit (6% of the salary size) - goes to the federal budget and further on payment of present pensions. It is not reflected and does not remain on the personal (personal) account of future pensioner. The basic unit has the fixed legislatively determined size identical to all pensioners and does not depend on earnings which were received by the pensioner in the past. This part of work pension is subject to indexation depending on inflation in the country. Today is 1260 rubles.
2. Insurance part ( 10% of the salary size) pensions - directly depends on the size of a salary of the insured person. Contributions to financing of insurance part arrive and are summarized on individual personal accounts of the insured citizens and represent pension obligations of the state to the insured persons, at the same time the arrived means go for payment of pensions to present pensioners. Thus, on personal insurance accounts there is an accumulation not of means, but obligations of the state to the citizen. The saved-up volume of the acquired rights is regularly indexed at the same speed and during the same periods, as a basic part of work pension. Information on the size of insurance part of individual personal account is brought to the attention of the insured citizens annually.
3. Accumulative (4% of the salary size) - it is reflected in personal account of the insured person and remains it is invested in advantage of the insured person, more precisely. As a result this part is replenished also at the expense of the income from investment of the saved-up means. As a part of work pension of citizens of 1966 year of birth is also more senior there is no funded part. This share of their pension is included in insurance part which as a result makes 14%. As - or people of this age cannot operate the state pension. But they can create to themselves additional pension via the same mechanisms via which control of a funded part of the state pension is exercised. The funded part is intended for investment and obtaining the additional income in favor of future pensioner. The means arriving from the employer and income gained from their investment are considered by the Pension fund in special part of individual personal account separately from the pension contributions listed on insurance part of work pension.
The salary more added, than more pension savings would seem, that`s great, than. But it not so. The state established a descending scale, i.e., with increase in a salary the percent of pension contributions decreases, and at achievement of 600 thousand rubles of the added salary in favor of the specific worker stops at all.
In total no more than 16 320 rubles a year will be made by a funded part of pension, whatever high salary to you was charged .
A if to take the periods of your illness, child care leaves or “ creative stagnation “ there are no pension assignments in this period as there is no salary.
To all officially working citizens come “ letters of happiness “ from the Pension fund in which it is visible what sum collected at the person on pension. If you have a funded part, then you can dispose of it - to give to trust management, but you will not be able to remove and spend this money before achievement of a retirement age. The owner of a retirement account has the right to choose the organization which will professionally operate this capital: UK (management company), (a non-state pension fund) or to leave to of NPF under control of GUK (the State UK).
It is known that money has to “ to work “ - to remain and be increased greatly. For this purpose they need to be INVESTED. Any investment is connected with risk. If it is about pension money, then to the law for UK and NPF that range of financial instruments where it is possible to invest is very limited:
- deposits of reliable banks,
- bonds risk-free (almost) etc. of
of NPF show the best results of management, than the state. And it is correct, the more profit, the remuneration of NFP is more. But nobody guarantees profitability. And it is good if the income from management covers inflation.
And now let`s consider how many money it is possible to save up to pension, using only the state OPS. Figures are provided taking into account inflation and, for the best perception, on the scale of the present.
Example: Man of 30 years. A salary more than 600000 rubles a year (50000 rubles a month). Transfers the funded part to pension to management in NPF. Let`s assume that work of NPF will provide it real (reduced by inflation and the remuneration) the income on average in 30 years of 5%. Let`s assume that it did not take the sick-list and did not interrupt the seniority.
is 16320 x 30 years old = 489600 rubles. Together with percent the sum will grow almost to 1140000 rubles.
The settlement term of survival after retirement makes 19 years, or 228 months. Let`s consider what will be a monthly increase to the minimum pension: 1140 000:228 months = all of 5000 rubles . That is no more than 10% of its present income.
Conclusion : begin to think of the future independently already today! Do not postpone for later. Begin to create the capital which will provide you worthy existence!