System time - management of
© M. Shchelkonogov
the International Academy the Solar Way
the Course: “ The System time - management “
The most part of our life leaves on mistakes and bad acts; the considerable part proceeds in inaction, and almost always all life in what we do not that it is necessary.
Lutsy Anney Seneca
Module No. 1. Idea.
Key concepts: uncertainty, an information field, information entropy, depreciation of ideas, a hypothesis, intellectual potential, a noa - Hau, the power logician, stereotypes, creative thinking, mental experiment, an innovation.
• Generation of idea - long creative process. When the person is ready, he formulates idea.
• In project management is considered conventional that an indicator of well performed work is not the overfulfillment of the plan or early end of the project, and performance of all planned actions in time. The spoon is good by a lunch.
• Standard phases of the project: idea - the concept - strategy - tactics - technology - the organization - result.
• Preliminary design preparation. Mental experiment.
• Power logic of cogitative activity. Dominant.
• A time - management and information entropy.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 2. Concept.
Key concepts: definiteness, vision, essence, sense, prospect, scale, information horizon, typology, structure, modules, interrelations.
• The concept is a work on creation of static model of the project which allows to define the field of actions and volume of the forthcoming changes.
• The concept allows to see the horizons of prospects, borders of adjacent design areas, to make more available to our understanding some the abstract, generalized, complex concepts of the sphere of ideas.
• Important questions in a conceptual phase are questions of an essence and sense of the project. To designate a project essence - means to define what specifically physically you are going to make within the designated idea, without going into realization details. at
• The good expert in the field of project management, having looked on a concept of this or that project, can tell at once where and why there can be these or those problems and in what mistakes of designers consist. Errors of conceptual design.
• A preventive orientation a time - management: saving of design time by inclusion in a concept of the warning actions.
• Concept modularity. The module is logically complete element of conceptual structure which carries out the specific function.
• Conceptual interrelations. Conditionally interrelations can be shared on functional, structural, system.
• A time - management is carried out in a format of function and business - process is directed to rhythmics optimization. The more precisely the algorithm of functioning is defined, the process functions more optimum, the it is less than loss of system time for its implementation.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 3. Strategy.
Key concepts: values, mission, goal-setting, future, investments, design horizon, segmentation, stratification.
• Values are necessary to fill the carried-out project with an essence and sense.
• Have to have values of the project morally - the moral nature and to be based in turn on universal values.
• Mission is a system of the purposes and tasks united by uniform inner meaning which need to be carried out within the project.
• Corporate strategy directly influences movement speed to the planned purpose and is responsible for optimization of ongoing efforts on its achievement. Ideal strategy should not be radical and at the same time has to conduct team of the project to the purpose in the shortest and safest way.
• Is the cornerstone of the choice of strategy a goal-setting. Ingenious call the one who shoots at the purpose which nobody sees.
• Strategic planning defines ability of the company to a survival and activity in severe conditions of the market.
• A competent system time - management forces heads to rejuvenate team, doing it flexible and unreceptive to sharp fluctuations of the market (people at young age take out loadings easier).
• Strategy of the future of the company is based on the concept “ future “. It is the delayed profit which the company in a certain future under favorable conditions expects to receive.
• Various markets are around the world segmented differently. It coherently with an economy level of development, mentality of consumers, a state policy and other factors. This segmentation affects process of removal the market of new goods and services, defining the market format specific to each commodity segment.
• Strategy of development of the project is closely connected with stratification of again created innovative product, service, community.
• Stratification means formal division into levels and subtotals in conditional system for search of the most common characteristic features between its participants and formations of specific non-uniform groups.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 4. Tactics.
Key concepts: project format, step of the project, milestone, stages, own frequency of the project, Shchelkonogov`s matrix, cloning.
• The format of the project is fixed in consciousness of the person, an image of his life, style of behavior and relies on such concept as stereotypic thinking of the person.
• Figurative thinking adapts to perception of information on a brand. • If all - to begin with
rebranding (reformatirovaniye), then it is necessary to be ready to the fact that the perception of consumers and, respectively, the relation to a brand will change (from love for a brand before its complete negation) depending on that, the team of brendist and as far as the market how successfully works it is ready to it.
• A system time - management is that the consumer in these conditions needs to be trained for perception of new products which are for the present developed (advance of idea, concepts, strategy, advertizing articles, televised debates, performances with scientific reports etc.) and in parallel with it to offer it the settled format things, and the real and future products have to consist in organic interrelation (and not just in associative - they are easily torn).
• In each case design group headed by the head decide what step and in what direction needs to be made, proceeding from the available resources.
• Acquisition of ability by system replicate yourself to some extent is evolutionary determined acquisition.
• Cloning the - more standardized, linear process allowing to copy steadily system indicators of the project and to start on their basis various business - processes: production of goods, implementation of services etc.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 5. Technology.
Key concepts: NIR (scientifically - information revolution), globalization, a human factor, possibilities of adaptation, automation, process management, communication, standardization, certification.
• NIR is the accelerator of information exchange in society.
• Increase in volume of the arriving information forces the person to make more often the choice to eliminate “ grains from a ryegrass “ and to use innovations in practice.
• Leads inability of the person adequately and quickly to answer each message arriving from within and from the outside to globalization of these problems.
• A system time - management assists development of abilities of the person to adaptation in various conditions of the environment by individual business - planning according to Shchelkonogov`s matrix.
• The fulfilled processes give in to automation easier. Computer systems for the solution of questions of management. CRM, ERP, internet, intranet etc.
• Process management allows to segment business - processes taking into account individual and group biorhythms within the project.
• Standardization of communications. Internal standards. System interrelation of spheres of competence and influence of the person in a projection of a matrix Shchelkonogov. The person is the project.
• Certification as system of fixing of the reached indicators and as the catalyst of social integration of an individual.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 6. Organization.
Key concepts: a consent, consciousness, cooperation, piramidalno - network structure, motivation, the period of a psychogenic factor, self-organization, leadership, team, hierarchy, delegation.
• The organization is an organism. Corporate ideology - a basis of an organizational dominant of the company.
• Types of organizational structures: pyramidal, network, piramidalno - network.
• A consent, consciousness, cooperation - the objective criteria characterizing normally proceeding business - processes in the company. Reasons of a problem and possible decisions.
• System innovations piramidalno - network structure: ideal balance of vertical and horizontal communications; a system time - management; personification of contours of functional responsibility; the optimized system of distribution of resources.
• Ideologization of corporate interests of the company - fundamentals of motivational policy.
• The motivating factors: money, social packages, personal commitment.
• Period of a psychogenic factor. Principles of team building.
• Organizational dynamics: the factors influencing development of structure of the company.
• Interaction, interference, mutually reflection, mutually definition, interpenetration, mutually formation, mutually upholding.
• Functional limitation piramidalno - network structure. Difficulties of growth, and growth of difficulties. Balance point. Delegation of powers and delegation of responsibility - the basic mechanism of distribution of structural loading.
Examples of cases.
Module No. 7. Result.
Key concepts: freedom, the choice, independence, the analysis, synthesis, Shchelkonogov`s paradox, the system choice, physical health, a sincere pacification, intellectual to no - Hau, financial success.
• Unexpectedness of results - system criterion of quality. Impossible is not present. Berdyaev`s paradox. Shchelkonogov`s paradox.
• Outlook is always late: feeling, thought, word, action, act, calling, recognition.
• As a rule, result is associated with success: in private life, in career, in creativity, in finance. • Having achieved
result, the person gains not only freedom and independence, but also restores the choice.
• A phenomenon of paradox of Shchelkonogov is that he teaches the person to make the choice in a system context: to finish the project and “ to rest on laurels “ (the schedule represents the saturation period with the subsequent attenuation of fluctuations), or once again to be dissolved in search of new ideas (the schedule represents the untwisted spiral beginning recession). Falling and rising, you grow.
• The mechanism of action of paradox of Shchelkonogov is based on integrity of system time and a difference of phases between attitude and outlook of the person. Most often we at first make the choice, and then we realize why it was made.
• System approach to management of own results (resources) allows to seize methodology of implementation of the long and difficult projects incorporating a set of modules and intermediate phases.
• The received results can be invested in two directions: in own development and development of the project. The person is the project.
Examples of cases.