What time happens?
Time come and leaves. It, as a rule, does not happen superfluous, and sometimes, at the most inappropriate moment, it just is not enough. In our daily life we know how to measure time, to spend it for nothing or, on the contrary, to save. But none of us can time stretch...
In days - 24 hours, either 1440 minutes, or 86400 seconds. This size is constant. It cannot be changed depending on our desires, mood, circumstances, a season or weather. Though, you see, quite often occurs that hours deceive us: today time is played, and tomorrow flies imperceptibly, and it wants to be stopped … Why does that happen?
It appears, time is real and perceived .
the Hour spent in hospital waiting for the doctor or results of analyses will not be compared with the same hour which we spent with darling or the close girlfriend. Though if to understand, both one, and other case, the spent (real) time is identical - 60 minutes. These two perceptions of the same real period are absolutely incomparable.
Daily we face the most different manifestations of time, and often we do not think of what is it actually. According to classification of the foreign researcher Judee James, the most widespread types is the following:
1) nanotime is what flies by most quicker. It can accompany panic or, on the contrary, pleasure. It can last second, and can - the whole day. We feel nanotime when:
we hurry to add article in time;
we try to reboot the smartphone to make an urgent call;
we try to manage to make all planned purchases for a lunch break;
the working day approaches the termination, and ahead - long-awaited romantic appointment or days off. The work completion date is closer, the nanotime moves quicker.
2) the killed time , on the contrary, the slowest. One minute of the killed time seems week real. We face this time when:
we stand in a queue in a supermarket, bank, by mail etc.;
we wait for the elevator;
we are asked to wait from phone;
we wait for the account after boring business - a lunch.
3) haste - the most disproportionate type of time from all possible. Such time accompanies situations in which we are too loaded that to notice something. It exists independently, irrespective of the outside world when:
we wait for the following bus (the tram, a minibus, a taxi);
we open the letter and we are consumed with curiosity that in it is written;
remains a couple of minutes before arrival of guests, and we try to manage to set the table, to make up nails and to podteret a floor in a hall.
4) downtime . At this moment we test boredom, despondency or a depression. We do not want to run somewhere, to do something, and sometimes even to live. This most sad time accompanying unpleasant affairs in which we should be engaged owing to the duties. The downtime takes place when:
we sit on “ to a short meeting “ also we listen to the chief`s claims concerning work or behavior of some employees;
as if in the slowed-down display we see how milk will rise from a pan and tries “ to escape “ on the washed-up plate, etc.
5) ordinary time. we observe it when each lived day as the twin brother, is similar to previous. Such time can be both pleasant, and unpleasant. Its main difference is that for us it becomes habitual, ordinary, and often even boring.
6) dead time speaks for itself. At such moments we do not do anything. Absolutely anything. Sadly!
Let, friends, you always have time for yourself, darlings, and your life will be beautiful, bright, interesting!