How to correct information base in 1s:bukhgalterii?
Information bases of the 1C program are the your data acquired by heavy laborious work. Violation of integrity of IB can paralyze work of the large enterprise, cause an imaginable and inconceivable loss.
Causes of infringement of integrity of IB
1. Emergency completion of work of the 1C program .
2. Emergency completion of work of an operating system when it is started the 1C program .
3. Unauthorized intervention of the incompetent user (for example, movement or removal of files of the database).
4. Destructive action of viruses.
5. Interruption of process of recovery of data from the archival copy of IB .
Signs of violation of integrity of IB
1. Emergence of documents without registration number and/or dates of creation.
2. Emergence of operations without registration number and/or dates of creation.
3. Disappearance of documents.
4. Disappearance of operations.
5. Disappearance of references to objects.
If violations have fatal character, then of IB is not loaded.
Testing and correction of IB
Right after emergency completion of work of the 1C program needs to test and pereindeksirovat of IB .
For this purpose:
1. Make the copy of IB (see. How to keep data in the program 1C?) .
2. Start the 1C program . In the " dialog box; Start 1C “ in the revealing " list; In the " mode; choose “ Configurator “. In the " text field; Information " bases; choose the necessary base - of OK . It will be started “ Configurator “.
3. Choose the Administration menu - Testing and correction of IB … In the opened " dialog box; Testing and correction of information " base; check that the following items were noted by ticks:
* Check of physical integrity;
* Check of logical integrity;
* Recalculation of office data;
* Recalculation of results (all stages of testing, except packing of tables IB have to be by default established ).
4. Install the " switch; Testing and correction “ (if you want to hold testing, establish “ Only testing “).
5. Click on the " button; " Control;. In the opened " dialog box; Control of correction of the information " base; install two " switches; To Create objects “ - - to Execute OK .
6. The dialog box of the Configurator with the message will appear: “ Before performance of operation it is recommended to make a backup copy of the database since correction of the database - operation irreversible. To continue? “. Press of OK .
7. After completion of testing in the appeared window of the Configurator with the message “ Testing of information base is complete “ press of OK - the Exit . Close the Configurator .
8. If it is not possible to correct of IB , restore it from the last archival copy (see. How to keep data in the program 1C?) .
1. If you do not feel like rather prepared user of the program, - entrust work with IB to experts!
2. Restoration of IB from the archival copy is made in the catalog from the current IB , and all its contents will be replaced with information from the archival copy. Therefore before restoration check what IB is chosen current.
All to you kind!